+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

100bestbuy.com is the most privileged online shopping portals of India

This is a discussion on 100bestbuy.com is the most privileged online shopping portals of India within the Online Shopping forums, part of the Internet Services category; 100bestbuy.com is one of the most privileged online shopping portals of India. It has its own significance in the web ...

Default 100bestbuy.com is the most privileged online shopping portals of India

100bestbuy.com is one of the most privileged online shopping portals of India. It has its own significance in the web world as it provides with the daily best deals which users can grab on the daily basis. I and my friends have once heard about the portal from a fellow and from that day we did shopping of so many products from this portal and it feels great to be the privileged member of this kind of web portal which not only gives cheap products but also provides with an assurance in mind that the products which we got all of superior standards and great quality.
    I would like to suggest the readers to just visit the site and enjoy the fun of online shopping but please be safe. Thanks

Default 100BesBuy -Not responding to my call -May be they are cheating me!

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Rukmini, this is regarding the complaint I made through Mobile (To Mr Nagarjun -100best buy). The complaint number not yet received. After that I tried to contact to Mr Nagarjun but, it continousely switched off and no reply to my email complaint also.

My Complaint

I have received local Ipod and Local Reebock watch from you which is not worth of Rs. 600/- but you have collected the amount of Rs.1164/- from me.

When I received the call from the executive, he said the products are not local and i have ordered for this. Where as I have registered only Rs. 99/- (order no 1947488- Rs. 99 not yet refunded) not for combo offer.

The watch he mentioned over the phone is ladies reebok watch instead you have sent the Round male watch is not useful atll...

I thought they will replace the product or else refund the amount. But not response from them.

My Shipment Details are
    Reference No 2164978
    Tracking Number 6278915613

Default 100bestbuy - Regarding duplicate product

Dear sir

Thanks for the mail. I can courier the product to 100bestbuy to replace or to refund, but will they do the same ? will I get the ackowldgement for this? because the number they mentioned for calling 8088211777 it is just a number no body helps in it because I have tried in this number from last one week but not response from instead I have lost the currency in my mobile.

I need the correct contact number to contact them to clear my doubts. My doubts are

1. What is the status of my Registration for Rs. 99/-.

2. I have paid Rs. 1164/- for the product on what basis they have collected from me ? Is I have won the prize or simply they cheated me. I don't know what is happening?

3. If I need refund instead of replacing will I get the money back including Rs. 99 + 1164 .

Regards

Rukmini

Default Official response

Buy best product and brands online| Save upto 80% on Brands like ipod, Watches, Reebok, Numnero Uno, Loto, Polo and Amit Dress Materials | Pay Cash on deliver

Dear rukmini,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you and delay in response.
    Sir if you pay rs. 199 or rs. 444 for the contest, this money will not be refundable. If you win in this contest, you will win the product in free of cost which is chosen you by 100bestbuy website.
    If you will not win you will get credit points in 100bestbuy contest, by which credit points you can purchase other products from 100bestbuy website in very less price.
    Our software announces the result at last week of the every month.

If you have any queries about the product please contact our customer care representative

Help you :8088211777

Regards

customer care
    100bestbuy.com
    Happy Shopping
    Thank you.

Default Official response

Buy best product and brands online| Save upto 80% on Brands like ipod, Watches, Reebok, Numnero Uno, Loto, Polo and Amit Dress Materials | Pay Cash on deliver

Dear sir/madam,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you and delay in response.
    Due to stock unavailability you might have got the different product or from packing department they might be send different product to you.
    So i kindly request you to return that product back to us we will replace that with good one.

Please courier it at address mentioned below :

Suksh Technology Private limited
    Salarpuria Hallmark, #15/3@16, 4th floor
    Kadubeesanahalli Outer ring road
    Bangalore 560087 INDIA

If you have any query please contact our customer care representative
    Help you 8088211777

Regards

customer care
    100bestbuy.com
    Happy Shopping
    Thank you.

Whether your problem was solved? Post your experience. 100BestBuy.com is cheating company doing lot of malpractices on a very large scale. Share your views.

Dear csanthosh,

we like to confirm you that we have dispatched your product on 29/09/12 through first flight courier: F11907588 and its delivered to you also please verify it.

Thank you

Online Shopping|Get the Best Shopping Deals Online|100bestbuy.com is run by some cheaters. They even sell damaged products. If you return that product they never refund.
    I have very bad experience for this site.

Dear scamcop,

Please sir we request you to update your phone number and product information so that we can provide you the necessary information.

If any more queries kindly contact us at service@100bestbuy ,call us on 8065470656:

regards,
    customer care team

Don't post such fake review's. this is number one fraud online shopping site.
    Customer care is so pathetic that they will never respond to your phone or mails.

1.when You purchase item details wont be reflected in order tracking page.
    2.There is only 5 reviews in their site and we can’t comment on these review’s, these review's are written by those people to increase their sale
    3.there wont be any reply from these people when you contact by phone or mail
    4.If you get the product then it will be used one or torn or you wont get right product
    5.If you complain in consumercourt or grahakseva or some other sites always they say as technical problem in their site.
    6.Never ever participate in their any contest, as most of people fall in their net

I have been cheated by this site, I lost Rs 999

Hope this will help others being cheated by 100bestbuy.com site

This is number one fraud website

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast