+ Reply to Thread

Cheated By Online Shopping Mart- Indiatimes Shopping

This is a discussion on Cheated By Online Shopping Mart- Indiatimes Shopping within the Online Shopping forums, part of the Internet Services category; Dear Sir/Madam, I have placed an order under order ID 113466948(Sub Order - 4345158) through online shopping mart Indiatime Shopping ...

Default Cheated By Online Shopping Mart- Indiatimes Shopping

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have placed an order under order ID 113466948(Sub Order - 4345158) through online shopping mart Indiatime Shopping for Blackberry 8707. Details of the order received by EMail from Indiatimes are given below. I received the product through the courier. The product which I have got was of worst quality. The mobile is not getting switched on. The user manual which I have got with this mobile refers to some other mobile. The CD which I have got contains pirated software. Accessories which I have got with this mobile also not from black berry. I was fully un satisfied with the product.

I launched a complain for this with the complain number 441218 by calling the customer care of Indiatimes and asked for the return of my money.
    But Instead they sent the other product,which was also of worst quality,then again I called the customercare for returning of the product, then they sent the postal mail saying that you can send us the product back on the below mentioned address. We will credit the money back to your account along with the postal charges of sending the product back.I have sent back the product and I got the confirmation for the receipt of the product be receiving the call from their side.

I have returned the product on 22nd Jan and from that time I am following with them and no action is being taken from their side.
    Please help me.

Regards,
    Vikas Batra

Default Indiatimes Shopping Customerhelp

Dear Mr. Batra,

Hello from Indiatimes Shopping.

Thank you for using IndiatimesShopping.com

We have found your complain while searching through forums and are extremely sorry for you being upset with our services. We are taking up this case on a priority and a customer service representative has been assigned this task to help you out with the issue you are facing while shopping with us. You may expect a call very soon.

We would also request you to mail us at onlinehelp@indiatimes.co.in with your updated contact details to assist you better.

You can also kindly tweet us anytime at Cust_Help for updated information.

Thanks,
    Customer Help Desk
    Indiatimes Shopping
    Times India | Newspaper | Cash Advance | Debt Consolidation | Insurance at Indiatimes.co

Quote Originally Posted by vikas.batra View Post
    Dear Sir/Madam,

I have placed an order under order ID 113466948(Sub Order - 4345158) through online shopping mart Indiatime Shopping for Blackberry 8707. Details of the order received by EMail from Indiatimes are given below. I received the product through the courier. The product which I have got was of worst quality. The mobile is not getting switched on. The user manual which I have got with this mobile refers to some other mobile. The CD which I have got contains pirated software. Accessories which I have got with this mobile also not from black berry. I was fully un satisfied with the product.

I launched a complain for this with the complain number 441218 by calling the customer care of Indiatimes and asked for the return of my money.
    But Instead they sent the other product,which was also of worst quality,then again I called the customercare for returning of the product, then they sent the postal mail saying that you can send us the product back on the below mentioned address. We will credit the money back to your account along with the postal charges of sending the product back.I have sent back the product and I got the confirmation for the receipt of the product be receiving the call from their side.

I have returned the product on 22nd Jan and from that time I am following with them and no action is being taken from their side.
    Please help me.

Regards,
    Vikas Batra

Dear Mr. Batra,

With reference to your complaint posted above, we would like to update you that your refund has been already processed from our end for your order no.113466948on dated 16/03/2012.

We would also request you to mail us at onlinehelp@indiatimes.co.in for any further assistance. We wish you will give another chance to serve you better and provide you with the best of services.
    Please provide your feedback on our facebook page at facebook.com/IndiatimesShopping

Thanks,
    Customer Help Desk
    Indiatimes Shopping

same case is mine .. this seems indiatimes shopping is doing this for a long and they ..
    my case ID is 3001023915 /30000054659

Yes Mr Atul , Once i purchased a coffee maker from indiatimes.com and it was broken , after that bd experience i never purchased anything from this website,their products are of worst quality, so ,i recommend not to buy anything from this site,

Dear Mr. Arora,

We have found your complain while searching through forums and are extremely sorry for you being upset with our services. We are taking up this case on a priority and a customer service representative has been assigned this task to help you out with the issue you are facing while shopping with us. You may expect a call very soon.

We would also request you to mail us at onlinehelp@indiatimes.co.in with your updated contact details to assist you better.

Thanks,
    Customer Help Desk
    Indiatimes Shopping

Dear Customer,

We have found your complain while searching through forums and are extremely sorry for you being upset with our services. We would like to take up this case on a priority and a customer service representative will be assigned this task to help you out with the issue you are facing while shopping with us.

We would request you to mail your order id/case id at onlinehelp@indiatimes.co.in with your updated contact details to assist you better. You may expect a call within 24 hrs of sending your order details.

Thanks,
    Customer Help Desk
    Indiatimes Shopping

Dear Mr. Arora,

With reference to your complaint posted above, we would like to update you that your refund has been already processed from our end for your order no. 3001023915 on dated 20/06/2012.

We would also request you to mail us at onlinehelp@indiatimes.co.in for any further assistance. We wish you will give another chance to serve you better and provide you with the best of services.

Please provide your feedback on our facebook page at facebook.com/IndiatimesShopping

Thanks,
    Customer Help Desk
    Indiatimes Shopping

+ Reply to Thread