+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Complaint against ResumeService of Naukri

This is a discussion on Complaint against ResumeService of Naukri within the Online Shopping forums, part of the Internet Services category; I have paid cheque of Rs. 4800 on 5-May-10 and I got the semi-draft version of the resume only on ...

Default Complaint against ResumeService of Naukri

I have paid cheque of Rs. 4800 on 5-May-10 and I got the semi-draft version of the resume only on 28-May-10 only after raising a concern. That too it contains many things which are doubtful entries. It seems that the 1st two pages have been copied from some other's resume. It was promised that resume would be ready within 7 to 8 days.

On 28-May-10, for the 1st time, the resume creator hurriedly interacted with me for couple of minutes and hurriedly created the semi-draft version of the resume and asked me to update it with few information, I have updated it, called him/her without success, but there is no response back.

My expectations were - (these were agreed upon at the initial stage before money was paid)
    1. The resume creator should be dedicated and should know the current demand and trends in the specific market so that he/she can leverage his / her knowledge in creating the resume.
    2. The resume should be attractive but it shouldn't contain any thing which I haven't done
    3. The resume creator should identify candidate's potential and match them with market demand - for that, the resume creator should interact with the candidate.
    4. The response from resume creator should be within stipulated time

The resume creator interacts with the candidate over mail only when a complaint is raised. Otherwise there won't be any response from resume creator.
    A request has been made to naukri about returning the said amount due to non-delivery of quality service within stipulated time.

As the resume is not yet ready and not up to the mark and it has not been delivered within stipulated promised time, I have lost many market opportunities which were raised for the last 21 days. Naukri should be liable for this and should return back the money which has been paid.

I seek help in this regard!

Thanks,

Unregistered

Default Naukri.com

Dear Sir,

We express our sincere apologies for the displeasure caused. We would request you to kindly, send us your account details at servicehead@naukri.com so that we can address your concerns accordingly.

Regards,
    Naukri.com.

Quote Originally Posted by debbasak View Post
    I have paid cheque of Rs. 4800 on 5-May-10 and I got the semi-draft version of the resume only on 28-May-10 only after raising a concern. That too it contains many things which are doubtful entries. It seems that the 1st two pages have been copied from some other's resume. It was promised that resume would be ready within 7 to 8 days.

On 28-May-10, for the 1st time, the resume creator hurriedly interacted with me for couple of minutes and hurriedly created the semi-draft version of the resume and asked me to update it with few information, I have updated it, called him/her without success, but there is no response back.

My expectations were - (these were agreed upon at the initial stage before money was paid)
    1. The resume creator should be dedicated and should know the current demand and trends in the specific market so that he/she can leverage his / her knowledge in creating the resume.
    2. The resume should be attractive but it shouldn't contain any thing which I haven't done
    3. The resume creator should identify candidate's potential and match them with market demand - for that, the resume creator should interact with the candidate.
    4. The response from resume creator should be within stipulated time

The resume creator interacts with the candidate over mail only when a complaint is raised. Otherwise there won't be any response from resume creator.
    A request has been made to naukri about returning the said amount due to non-delivery of quality service within stipulated time.

As the resume is not yet ready and not up to the mark and it has not been delivered within stipulated promised time, I have lost many market opportunities which were raised for the last 21 days. Naukri should be liable for this and should return back the money which has been paid.

I seek help in this regard!

Thanks,

Unregistered

Default complaint against cv services

I have paid Rs 3300 to nakuri.com at B-77,sector-5,noida-201301, for preparing my cv for media & radio job . I have taken express service for my cv dated at 3.06.2010, but till date 13.06.2010 I have not recived my cv from yourside my cv devloper is shikha khanna. I have call several times but i have not get any responce from shikha khanna , I lost my job because of slow work of your cv devloper ,miss ekta has said that , I will recive my cv within 5 days in express services but 10 days has passed away. so pls give my money back or I will take leagal action. my customer code no is -100603CS410033.

Unregistered

Default payment done but no response

Dear Madam/Sir,
    I am working in Dubai and i have paid naukri services 150$ for resume services on 23 November 2010, till now all i have is a draft resume from them which is not relevant, i have been coordinating by sending mails,making international calls to Ms.Shymala/Rashee and their international help desk for assistance but no one replied me back on my queries and following services were promised-
    The services promised were:

* Resume Development
    * Resume Display (6months)
    * Resume Flash –India & GULF
    * Job Mail (6months)
    The id is 101123CS452322/transaction code-101123TS559587
    I request for the reimbursement before taking any further..

Akash-Nigam

Smile Part time home based job

Get Top position in your state New registerd legal Company,Prelaunching Offer Join ..: Ram Survey :.. like Speak Asia earn monthly 2000/- survey income. Ref 250,Binary 500,spill 250, rewards, bonaza income and more.starting only Rs.3500.. Hurry up to get POWER LEG and joining. call me Akash. West Bengal. 09851386791

Unregistered

Default Mass Cheating by Naukri

Yes, I do have a similar experience. Several people in my friends circle also confirmed that Naukri staff is not helping customers and their interest is just to collect money and do nothing. Resume service is also a farce. This is just copy & paste of releveant information from cv's of other people. These people should be penalized for exploiting general public.

Unregistered

Thumbs up Home Data entry work and free to join survey

Why invest huge amount, when you can join free and earn bigger amount of money from online Survey.

Earn Rs.10, 000 minimum per month doing online survey. No money to invest.

(WORK FROM HOME as a free lancer) An international market research company dedicated to providing their clients with the consumer information. Company having registered office at Singapore. This particular web survey company is already successfully working in other countries also.

Simply register to become a member & log in to your a/c and it is possible to earn upto Rs.300 – 400 daily. The data that is collected through these surveys helps the respective companies to understand the customers mentality on buying trends, consumer preferences and opinions regarding to improvements or new innovations of products and services.

While searching through Google.com I came across some members, earning in thousands per months. You are required to work online for 10 minutes every day for survey purpose.

More-over, if you start referring others, u can earn fast and more money. But remember, one internet connection / and one computer is restricted for a single user only. Don’t register more than one ID from single point (as I have discussed)

Its payment system is simple. Each month members can request cash payments made via PayPal or you can opt for cheque paying system in our Indian bank. You can redeem the earnings for products also. Please click below (or if the link odes not work copy the link and paste it in a new browser) to get registered:-

in.ipanelonline.com.

If any confusion mail me at - bisdas12@gmail.com

Aashi 03

Default Complaint against Naukri.com

Even I had the same experience. I paid Rs 4250/ for the whole package of Naukri.com which includes Resume Development, cover letter, Resume flash, CV forward to domestic consultants, job mail sevice and resume display for 6 months.

The modified CV was sent to me after almost 20 days that too after giving many reminders to them.
    Cover letter prepared by them is of no use. I myself can draft a better cover letter.
    After taking the membership in Feb'11, I didn't get any relevant call from any organisation. Few mails received were from fake consultancy.
    Regarding job mail service, i Didn't get any relevant job openings. Monster.com is providing better job openings for free.
    I mailed them twice to lodge complaint regarding job mail service, but didn't get any response from their side.

I am highly unsatisfied with their service.

Unregistered

Default Naukri Fraud

Special package
    Naukri Job Service

Mr. V. V. Ramesh Kumar

Fraud

Hi,

I have taken a Service from Naukri.com to find a suitable job for me. For that I paid to Naukri.com INR 4000 in April 2011.

The amount paid was for,

a) Resume development by a senior consultant
    b) Special previleged advertisement
    c) Gulf area advertisement
    d) 6 months package
    e) Questionnire to help a best CV

Naukari has not fullfilled any of the above services, as they just
    do not attend my calls, and not put me on any previleged
    client, or not developed a Resume even.

Please do not fall in the trap of these money cheating
    and I wonder actual Naukari authorities are aware of this
    fact. This is hopeless wing of Naukari and make the
    clients frustrated and cheated.

The sales executive Ms. Asma never attends my call, if at all
    asks me to call later. The consultant whom I have talked
    are least interested in my case, and I wish to register a legal
    complaint against Naukari.

I have all evidence of my details to produce in the law of court.

Thanks

best regards

Ramesh Kumar

Unregistered

Default Poor Service of Resume Development Team ..they are lazy , non responsive,

Naukri.com ,....poor service ... after taking payment the just forget the costumer ...their customer service sucks ...they have not addressed my problem ....after taking the payment they have not given proper service

Here is the detail of last complaint i sent to servicehead@naukri.com...

Hi
    I got this mail from resumespruce.com

Actually i have submitted my resume/cover letter corrections on 4th June to Mr. Ankit Dhyani
    Here is the detail

naukri@resumespruce.com
    Tue, May 31, 2011 at 10:26 PM

Sanjay Shrivastava
    <sanze.jobs@gmail.com>
    Sat, Jun 4, 2011 at 4:17 PM
    To: naukri@resumespruce.com
    Cc: ankit.dhyani@naukri.com
    Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
    Hi
    Please find that changes in my review comments
    call me if you face and problem
    send me a copy and get confirmation before uploading and finalizing

Thank You
    Sanjay

To: naukri@resumespruce.com
    Cc: ankit.dhyani@naukri.com
    Hi
    Please find that changes in my review comments
    call me if you face and problem
    send me a copy and get confirmation before uploading and finalizing

Thank You
    Sanjay

While actually I logged a complaint:- but no action taken

Complaint details are:

Sanjay Shrivastava
    <sanze.jobs@gmail.com>
    Thu, Jun 2, 2011 at 10:35 AM
    To: resdev@naukri.com
    Cc: Ankit dhyani <ankit.dhyani@naukri.com>, naukri@resumespruce.com
    Hi
    My customer details are

Customer Code: 110519CS492815
    Latest Transaction: 110519TS619936(2011/05/19)

below are the numbers i got from naukri

Resume Development Team
    Board Numbers: 0120-4784363 / 364 / 365 / 333
    Timings: 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. (Monday-Saturday)

Vertika Singh
    Resume Development Team
    Tel: 0120 – 4784352

but unfortunately nobody picks the call at this number

And moreover my point of contact "Mr. Ankit Dhyani" will never pick up my call or respond to my messages
    his details are:

Ankit Dhyani
    Ph# 09990038556
    E-mail:- ankit.dhyani@naukri.com

I am writing this details to improve your service so get me the benefit what i have paid for ASAP

Thank You
    Sanjay

So please address this issue and take corrective actions ASAP

Thank You
    Sanjay

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast