+ Reply to Thread

FashionandYou

This is a discussion on FashionandYou within the Online Shopping forums, part of the Internet Services category; The aforesaid online shopping service, despite my repeated calls to their team I still have not received my refund. I ...

Thumbs down FashionandYou

The aforesaid online shopping service, despite my repeated calls to their team I still have not received my refund.
    I was supposed to receive a call from their supervisor at three different promised timelines but the call never came.
    I have not been given a clear idea as to what the problem with the refund is as it was supposed to be an automated transaction.

I hope, that the consumer forum helps me in getting the refund.

Hi Sourabh,
    You should be specific while posting such complaints on a consumer forum, mentions order no. etc. I have been shopping with fashionandyou.com and never faced any such problems. Did you check your account if the refund was credited to your account in form of store credit? I am sure fashionandyou.com will not take that long to refund the amount. I am sure if you try some more to communicate to right authorities, your complaint will be resolved.

Unregistered

Default Hi Aliya

The order number is 260468
    The order was cancelled on 15th May and its more than 2 weeks. There are no store credits credited to my account. And i have tried my level best to communicate with them and as you know this is the means someone takes when they are done trying.

Default not got the confirmation mail & item & price change in my order history

I have mail fashion and you that i have not got the confirmation mail of my
    order no 353573 in which i have purchase 5 items , i was stunt today by seeing the order history of my account in which only 3 items are shown and there rate are also been changed , i request fashion and you kindly correct the order history and send me the
    confirmation mail to me but no reply from there side , i try a lot to contact them on phone but every time i got your line busy. i was really very much upset for all this thing and did not expect this from this very well known online shopping site
    Rakesh

+ Reply to Thread