+ Reply to Thread

India times online shopping

This is a discussion on India times online shopping within the Online Shopping forums, part of the Internet Services category; I have ordered a flower bouquet costing rs 299 through indiatimes.com online shopping portal on 22/05/2010 and paid through credit ...

RVN

Default India times online shopping

I have ordered a flower bouquet costing rs 299 through indiatimes.com online shopping portal on 22/05/2010 and paid through credit card. I gave instructions to deliver that product to my sister at delhi on 27/05/10. The order number was 112368824.
    However on 27/05/10 the bouquet was delivered to me at chennai address. Immediately i spoke to indiatimes people who deputed tnt courier to take back the product. Tnt courier ack no is do 647 503 316 ww. But till date the product was neither delivered to to delhi address nor i received the refund. I have sent a number of emails/reminders and also spoke to indiatimes people but with no response.
    I have lost rs 299. Kindly let me know where i have to complain to get refund of money?
    R.venkateswaran

Unregistered

Default Reponse to your complaint

Dear Sir,

We regret that you had faced such an expereince with our services. We would request you while placing an order with different shipping address, please ensure to check the shipping address before making payment. This is important for the seller who shall service the order for you.

We shall immediately take up this issue and get the same resolved. Please bear with us until then.

Regards

Arijit Dutta
    Indiatimes Shopping

Quote Originally Posted by RVN View Post
    I have ordered a flower bouquet costing rs 299 through indiatimes.com online shopping portal on 22/05/2010 and paid through credit card. I gave instructions to deliver that product to my sister at delhi on 27/05/10. The order number was 112368824.
    However on 27/05/10 the bouquet was delivered to me at chennai address. Immediately i spoke to indiatimes people who deputed tnt courier to take back the product. Tnt courier ack no is do 647 503 316 ww. But till date the product was neither delivered to to delhi address nor i received the refund. I have sent a number of emails/reminders and also spoke to indiatimes people but with no response.
    I have lost rs 299. Kindly let me know where i have to complain to get refund of money?
    R.venkateswaran

jnathan28

Default India times online shopping

Dear RYN,

I hope you should try specialized site for online gifts or flowers delivery to Delhi or Mumbai like Florist in Mumbai, Send Flowers to Mumbai, Pune, Delhi in India a reliable online florist to send bouquets at major cities in India.

sachin_gangwar@yahoo.com

Angry IFB cloth dryer

Dear Sir,
    my self sachin singh gangwar staying in London. i booked one washing machine as a gift for my parents (order no.112722141). but when i check about the product on the internet then i found it is actually a cloth dryer not washing machine.this problem occur because when i searched washing machine on your website then this product came in that search.
    i alraedy emailed lot of time and called your customer service but i did not get any positive response. i have already a cancellation no. 564553 after cancellation they send me that product.
    but i dont want that product so what should i do

+ Reply to Thread