+ Reply to Thread

Naaptol.com / Mobile Phone

This is a discussion on Naaptol.com / Mobile Phone within the Online Shopping forums, part of the Internet Services category; Last Month i bought a VOX EPHONE WITH TV+STYLISH MTV from Naaptol.Com after seeing an ad in NET COMPUTER.. My ...

Default Naaptol.com / Mobile Phone

Last Month i bought a VOX EPHONE WITH TV+STYLISH MTV from Naaptol.Com after seeing an ad in NET COMPUTER.. My Naaptol.com Order No. 2751724 , Challan no 17555998. I got the product and 1 days later i found that the product was not in satisfactory level, and its not working. Because of this I suffered a lott. I complained a lot of times to the Naaptol customer care. Naaptol.com is a fraud firm and even they donít have any email id. Only they have one STD no in which , when we are calling there is a recorded message and we are not able to contact them. Once I spoke with Naaptol Customer care executive in one STD No. they promised they will get back me soon.But they didnít given any response. Since then I am trying to contact Naaptol.com Every customer of Naaptol.com is facing the same problem. I would like to request you to kindly take a action against the firm (i.e. Naaptol.com) that they should rectify my problem immediately.

Default order no. 2850399

i purchased online from times of india advt dtd 18th nov 2011 for Black Berry 8830 CDMA+GSM mobile, which i received on 1st dec 2011 through First flight courier, ALWAR.As per advt 23% cash value is offered with Reliance net Work paid connection. When I visited to Reliance Shop at ALWAR,he refused to give any offer, He was not aware of this offer. Also when i inserted GSM sim,mobile is not working in GSM sim,I complaint thru phone to customer care, he advised me to send the set to mumbai and also mentioned that for any damage he is not responsible.I requested him to take back the phone and refund the total amount.
    a k jain

+ Reply to Thread