I had placed an order for VOX IE7 Mobile with TV on 5th Oct 2011. Order Number: 2582872. After few follow ups, i got the product on 19th Oct. It took 15 days to deliver.
After I received the mobile, I was shocked to see the quality of the mobile. It is VERY VERY low quality mobile, not good for use. I had purchased based on the advertisement by Naaptol that MRP of the mobile is 10999 and 61% discount on that. I paid Rs 4199 for the mobile and Rs 249 shipping charge. But when I opened the box, I have noticed actual MRP of the mobile is Rs 2999. It is a clear cheating case, so I am raising my concern in this forum.
Issues with the phone:
1. Voice clarity is very low. Not able to hear from both the sides during a call.
2. Touch-Screen sensor is not efficient. I have to touch 3-4 times for any action.
3. Screen resolution is not good. I can see only when I hold the mobile straight to the face. Nothing will be visible if it is turned a bit.
4. Camera quality is very low. Not even able to recoginze the face when taken a photo.
5. Batter back up is very less. Stand-by time is around 12 hours and talk time around 1 hour.
6. TV is not at all working.
7. Not user friendly. Very difficult to operate.
I had called up Naaptol customer care on 20th Oct and raised a complaint. I was promised a call back within 48 hours. I had called again on 28th Oct since I did not receive any call from Naaptol, but again I was promised a call back by 31st Oct. I have not received any call so far.
1. I will return the mobile as it is not good to use. I need my full money back with shipping charge.
2. I want compensation for the money I invested and the time I wasted.
3. Naaptol should be penalized for the cheating (quoting wrong price).