+ Reply to Thread

Naaptol Online Shopping

This is a discussion on Naaptol Online Shopping within the Online Shopping forums, part of the Internet Services category; Hello, I had placed an order for VOX IE7 Mobile with TV on 5th Oct 2011. Order Number: 2582872. After ...

Default Naaptol Online Shopping

Hello,

I had placed an order for VOX IE7 Mobile with TV on 5th Oct 2011. Order Number: 2582872. After few follow ups, i got the product on 19th Oct. It took 15 days to deliver.

After I received the mobile, I was shocked to see the quality of the mobile. It is VERY VERY low quality mobile, not good for use. I had purchased based on the advertisement by Naaptol that MRP of the mobile is 10999 and 61% discount on that. I paid Rs 4199 for the mobile and Rs 249 shipping charge. But when I opened the box, I have noticed actual MRP of the mobile is Rs 2999. It is a clear cheating case, so I am raising my concern in this forum.

Issues with the phone:
    1. Voice clarity is very low. Not able to hear from both the sides during a call.
    2. Touch-Screen sensor is not efficient. I have to touch 3-4 times for any action.
    3. Screen resolution is not good. I can see only when I hold the mobile straight to the face. Nothing will be visible if it is turned a bit.
    4. Camera quality is very low. Not even able to recoginze the face when taken a photo.
    5. Batter back up is very less. Stand-by time is around 12 hours and talk time around 1 hour.
    6. TV is not at all working.
    7. Not user friendly. Very difficult to operate.

I had called up Naaptol customer care on 20th Oct and raised a complaint. I was promised a call back within 48 hours. I had called again on 28th Oct since I did not receive any call from Naaptol, but again I was promised a call back by 31st Oct. I have not received any call so far.

My demand:

1. I will return the mobile as it is not good to use. I need my full money back with shipping charge.
    2. I want compensation for the money I invested and the time I wasted.
    3. Naaptol should be penalized for the cheating (quoting wrong price).

Thanks,

Ganesh

Smile Naaptol Response to Order # 2582872

Dear Mr.Poojari,

Please accept our sincere apologies over the delay.

We have escalated the issue to the concern vendor & they would call you back in 48 hours and resolve your issue.

We request your patience and co-operation.

Please be assured of complete resolution.

Regards,
    Naaptol Customer Care

Default Mobile no Required

Dear Mr Ganesh

Kindly send me your contact no because i want to tal to you regarding this case beause i was also cheated by Naptol
    I have purchased a blcak berry storm 9530 mobile from naptol but is not working properly and i am regularly following with naptol but failed to get any response from naptol
    kindly help if you can do and tell me the way to get the miny back from cheaters

Quote Originally Posted by gpoojari View Post
    Hello,

I had placed an order for VOX IE7 Mobile with TV on 5th Oct 2011. Order Number: 2582872. After few follow ups, i got the product on 19th Oct. It took 15 days to deliver.

After I received the mobile, I was shocked to see the quality of the mobile. It is VERY VERY low quality mobile, not good for use. I had purchased based on the advertisement by Naaptol that MRP of the mobile is 10999 and 61% discount on that. I paid Rs 4199 for the mobile and Rs 249 shipping charge. But when I opened the box, I have noticed actual MRP of the mobile is Rs 2999. It is a clear cheating case, so I am raising my concern in this forum.

Issues with the phone:
    1. Voice clarity is very low. Not able to hear from both the sides during a call.
    2. Touch-Screen sensor is not efficient. I have to touch 3-4 times for any action.
    3. Screen resolution is not good. I can see only when I hold the mobile straight to the face. Nothing will be visible if it is turned a bit.
    4. Camera quality is very low. Not even able to recoginze the face when taken a photo.
    5. Batter back up is very less. Stand-by time is around 12 hours and talk time around 1 hour.
    6. TV is not at all working.
    7. Not user friendly. Very difficult to operate.

I had called up Naaptol customer care on 20th Oct and raised a complaint. I was promised a call back within 48 hours. I had called again on 28th Oct since I did not receive any call from Naaptol, but again I was promised a call back by 31st Oct. I have not received any call so far.

My demand:

1. I will return the mobile as it is not good to use. I need my full money back with shipping charge.
    2. I want compensation for the money I invested and the time I wasted.
    3. Naaptol should be penalized for the cheating (quoting wrong price).

Thanks,

Ganesh

Hi Jignesh,

I have received a call yesterday evening. Your agent is ready to pay the product cost. But, I have to pay the shipping expense. I have already paid Rs 199 and have to pay for reverse-shipping. I do not agree for this. Why should I pay when fault is from your end?

Regards,

Ganesh

Hi Kuldeep,

Sorry, I cannot publish my phone number in a public forum. Please check whether you have necessary docs to take a legal action. In my case, I have all the proofs to get my money back. I am in touch with a lawyer and planning to log a case in Consumer Court. I will also use all possible ways to creat user awareness. For example, if I post one article in our Bulletin Board, thousands of our employees will see that. I will also use other possible options (TV, Twitter, Facebook, Orkut etc....). Let other customers do not suffer like us.

Regards,

Ganesh

Thumbs down naaptol is doing fraud business.they are just harassing their customers.

Hi Sir,
    i feel bad to say but this was my first deal with Naaptol and I got wrong product delivered to me ,I ordered (order number :3049310 on 18 dec 2011) Quantum Web cam 16 mp , 8 light with mic (Quantum 16MP web cam @499 Rs at their website). while i have recieved 14 mp,6 light (Quantum 14 MP webcam which is having cost of 349 Rs at their web site) on 20th dec .

I tried to discuss with customer care also but according to the executive (Ms. Preeti) there is long and bad procedure:-
    First i need to visit some Blue Dart corrier company office (around 20KM form my home) and corrier the product back to their Mumbai address.

then in 21 days after product will be reciept by them,only mine money bill be back not the correct product.(weird)

then if i need my original product ,i have to buy it again from naaptol.(What if they again send me wrong product.....infinte loop ?????)

I want to ask you is this my fault when Naaptol team send me wrong product ?? and now when i already paid them for the product why will i get money back not product??? And why should i visit corrier office and spend extra amount in transport it is their duty not mine to collect wrong itme from my home and send me correct item for which i have already paid . if i do have so much time i would prefer purchasing by market why online shopping ???

I request you to please help me out in getting the correct product you can contact me on below number for any clarifications.I will wait for your prompt response.

Thanks
    Baibhav Gupta
    guptavaib@gmail.com

Hi,
    I had seen the conversation before and i am also one of the victim of Naaptol, so if we people can raise an awareness against them and we should definitely come together and file a case against Naaptol with all our grievances.
    Hopefully we should work as a team and let other people know what exactly is happening.

Default Naaptol.

Dear Sir/Madam,

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would surely help you,kindly help us with your order id so that we can assist you further.

Kindly write back to us at crm@naaptol.com or call us at 09223516148 for further assistance.

Please be assured of complete resolution.

Thanks & Regards,

Customer Service.
    Naaptol Online Shopping Pvt.Ltd.

+ Reply to Thread