+ Reply to Thread

Non delivery of the product from myntra (online shopping)

This is a discussion on Non delivery of the product from myntra (online shopping) within the Online Shopping forums, part of the Internet Services category; Hi My name is Ajay. I want to register one complaint against Myntra.com. Actually, I ordered one pair of shoes ...

Default Non delivery of the product from myntra (online shopping)

Hi

My name is Ajay. I want to register one complaint against Myntra.com. Actually, I ordered one pair of shoes from myntra on April 15, 2012. the expected delivery date was April 22, 2012. When contacted the customer care, they are giving me excuses that the product was shipped on time and reached Mumbai from their warehouse. They also said that a person tried contacting me but due to your non-availability, the product has been re- shipped back to their warehouse. But the truth is that I did not get any call from any person from Myntra team. Now, they are not giving me the exact date when they will deliver the product to me. An executive said that it will take 5-7 more working days to deliver your product.They have got the money and now they are harassing me like this. I purchased the product online through my credit card. I trusted them. But they have deceived me. That's why I am registering a complaint against them. Please help me.

Some other details for the product are:-

ORDER NO: 2651723

PLACED ON 15 APR, 2012 1 ITEM(S) TOTAL: RS. 1099.00
    SHIPMENT #1
    1 ITEM(S) SHIPPED VIA MYNTRA LOGISTICS ON 15 APR, 2012
    TRACKING NO: ML0000099955

PRODUCT CODE: 1339956352
    QUANTITY: 1 NOS.
    RS. 1099.00
    SHIPMENT #1 TOTAL: RS. 1099.00

Thank you Consumer Court Forum. The product has been delivered to me. I got the product now. Request the Admin to remove the above complaint as I did not find any link to delete it. It's because of this forum that I received my product. Thank you so much.

+ Reply to Thread