+ Reply to Thread

Purchase from Homshop18

This is a discussion on Purchase from Homshop18 within the Online Shopping forums, part of the Internet Services category; Regarding my order nos.703829896/703829928 This is to bring to your notice that on 15th of May I had placed orders ...

Default Purchase from Homshop18

Regarding my order nos.703829896/703829928

This is to bring to your notice that on 15th of May I had placed orders for two numbers of Whirlpool Grill Microwave Oven (WGMO). For which I had made payment vide cheques which was cleared on 3rd of June (according to your mail received).

On ordering the said WGMO we were offered two free gifts i.e wrist watch and starter kit. The WGMO were delivered to me and the other address in the month of June (I do not remember the exact date). As advertised by Homeshop18 the free gifts were not delivered. I immediately before accepting the WGMO called customer care of Homeshop18 and enquired about the free gifts. I had been told that I would receive the same within a week. After a week I made them a call and again I was told a 2 to 3 days than I nearly made 2 to 3 calls but every time I was told 2 to 3 days. Last I had spoken on 5th July when I was told that I would be getting in 2 -3 days as they have already delivered it. On asking them the reason for such a delay I was told that it was due to shortage of stock. On 8th of July I again called but I could not make a call as my number was blocked by Homeshop18. I called from other number and spoke to them.

I have also written a mail to Sourabh.s@homeshop18.com on 12th July, but as there is no response to my mail also I was compelled to bring to your notice. I also request you to please help me.

Unregistered

Default Response on Blog posted by Mr. Goolcher Patel on 13 th July 2010.

One of our customers Mr. Goolcher patel has raised a concern regarding non receipt of Starter kit for his order of Whirlpool 20 Ltr Mech Grill Microwave with Reebok Watch & Starter Kit

Starter Kit was not sent to him due to an unfortunate oversight on part of our business partner M/s Whirlpool India Ltd . However, they have now dispatched the starter kit and watch to the customer .

Further we have spoken to customer and he has confirmed receipt of the same .

This incidence is a stray aberration to the quality standard we strive to achieve for our valued customers.

With Regards,
    Sourabh Shrivastava
    Customer Services - HomeShop18

+ Reply to Thread