Dear Sir or Madam

I had ordered Microwave from star cj. It was delivered on 15 nov. 2011. The product was in tampered condition and immidiately on receipt of the same in a span of 15 minutes I called up and asked them to cancell my order and get a refund The same was accepted and they told me that the product would be taken back in 7 working days , which was taken after certain calls and it reached their warehouseon 1st of Dec.2011. They are telling us that they have sent the cheque since last one week. They dont even take calls when asked to connect to the senior staff. I had a word today i.e on 17th Dec 2011 around 6-7 times , everytime the executive hangs up the call . I had a word after much insistancewith One Mr AYUB Khan, who promised to give the cheque no and courier details. When i called after1 hour , he is busy in meeting, then I was told taht mr Sanjay Dalvi would give a call back. and they have hanged the phone..

They are only interested in just selling the product and not caring to hear about their customers' problems/ complaints. It's completely fraud. Please help me to get my money back.If you need to contact me, you can reach me at 8983863405,

Sincerely,
Priyesh.