+ Reply to Thread

Star CJ Alive/ Sia Jewellery

This is a discussion on Star CJ Alive/ Sia Jewellery within the Online Shopping forums, part of the Internet Services category; I made an online purchase from star cj on 06/12/11 and paid the full amount through credit card.The order number ...

Angry Star CJ Alive/ Sia Jewellery

I made an online purchase from star cj on 06/12/11 and paid the full amount through credit card.The order number is 2011-12-06-020714.
    I placed an order for sia deepshika worth 1995/...but what they sent me was sia devanshi worth 1850/.
    I called them up immediately and they said they would exchange the product, but since i was going out of station, i told them to take it back and refund me.
    They agreed, but till today they have not called or sent anyone to pick up the packet.
    I have to call them practically everyday..and they say they would call in 2 working days..and they have wasted 30 days in this.
    First these people dont send what we want.Then they promise a refund and dont do it.
    This has caused me a lot of mental agony and i feel cheated. Star cj should be banned in this country for cheating people. I dont understand how a big company like this behaves in such an unprofessional manner...seems like they just dont want to return my money.
    Fom now on i will never do business with them and would advice my friends and relatives to stay away from these fraudsters.
    can anyone help me from these conmen ??? iS THERE ANYWAY I CAN GET MY MONEY BACK??

Finally Star CJ woke up for their slumber and i get a call in the morning saying that they would send someone to pick up the parcel. God knows when that will happen.

Thank you consumer forum for intimating them.

Till i get my money back i cannot not rest in peace, because i dont trust STAR CJ anymore.

Another working day has passed and no one from star cj.com has called me regarding the pick up of the packet.

I am still waiting
    Thew girl who called on saturday 14th jan was quite unhelpful. She did not give me any time frame when her company would send the delivery boy, instead told me tht she would inform the ware house about product return and refund. And warehouse has done nothing since then.

How is this going to help me in anyway? Starcj.com should compensate me for all the harassment i am going through.

Guys if any of you want to order anything through their website BEWARE...do it at your own risk

Wish there was someone to help frustrated customers like us from this 'MONSTER' called Star cj.

I made my husband call these people today, because i had used his credit card to make the online payment. star cj customer service guys are so scripted...they will apologise and will be extremely sorry for us. But when it comes to doing someting....they are UNABLE TO DO ANYTHING.
    they will never call me and will never pick up the wrong order that they sent.

First they make mistake and then all they do is APOLOGISE.... we dont want the apologies....please starcj training team train your people to resolve PROBLEMS.

Dont understand how they call themselves a part of STAR NETWORK....I'm sure STAR NETWORK did not rise by duping innocent people.
    I'm having problems in my married lif because of these people. Hubby comes back from work and asks me if star cj has called.....my answer isNO...he is not letting me use his card for any further puchases.
    he says let them first credit my account and then u can shop with my card.

I made many purchases from eBay and flipkart b4...but was lucky to not face this kind of service.
    Now im scared of online shopping.... THANK YOU STAR CJ.COM FOR MAKING MY LIFE SOOO MISERABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arpita Banerjee

+ Reply to Thread