+ Reply to Thread

Visionjobcare.com.......Fraud and Cheater

This is a discussion on Visionjobcare.com.......Fraud and Cheater within the Online Shopping forums, part of the Internet Services category; Visionjobcare.com-----A Totallly 420, Cheating and Fraud Company. Respected Sir, My name is Ashis Roy Chowdhury. I am from Kolkata. I ...

Unregistered

Default Visionjobcare.com.......Fraud and Cheater

Visionjobcare.com-----A Totallly 420, Cheating and Fraud Company.
    Respected Sir,
    My name is Ashis Roy Chowdhury. I am from Kolkata. I worked for Vision Job care as an Ad Poster. I posted Ads on behalf of them. I registered with them through net. I submitted the amount of Rs. 3000/- as a registration fees to this company. I worked for Vision Job Care from 19th May, 2010 to 31st May, 2010. I followed the instructions as they told. My activation date is 17th May, 2010. I posted total 377 Ads. I submitted the job to them on 1st June, 2010. Then I called them and told them to pay my remuneration within 5th June, 2010. According to their rules, every month’s 5th is their payment day. After 5th June, 2010, they are not receiveing my phone calls. They also not sent the reply of my emails. They didn’t pay me a single piece. I called them thousand times everyday from 5th June, 2010 to 15th June, 2010. They are not receiveing my phone calls. When I called from another phone number, they receive my call, but after hearing my voice and when I claimed my remuneration, they dropped the phone call. They are also not refunding my registration fees of Rs. 3000/-.
    During the Ad posting Job on behalf of them, I got some mail from Ad viewer. They suggested me not to do the job with Vision Job Care. They told me that, Vision Job Care is fraud and cheater and they don’t pay their claints. At that time I didn’t believe it. But now I realize that, how cheater and fraud they are.
    They make many promises to me at the time of registration, but all their promises are vaque. They are all laier.
    Sir, the owner of this company is RAHOOL SHARMA. He is a fat fraud person and cheater. And also his company Vision Job Care is totally 420, fraud and cheating company. They already have cheated many people and also now continuously cheating many people. They are playing with the money and time of the people.
    I have all the documents of transactions with Vision Job Care and I have also my Working Report . All I can produce to you.
    Sir, please take the necessary action as soon as possible against this fraud person RAHOOL SHARMA and his cheating and fraud company VISION JOB CARE.
    BEWARE EVERYBODY. DO NOT JOIN THIS COMPANY. THEY ARE BIG CHEATER AND FRAUD. THEY DON’T PAY A SINGLE PIECE ANYBODY!!!!!!!!

Thanking You,
    ASHIS ROY CHOWDHURY
    Email : ashisroych@gmail.com

Unregistered

Default Scam

All lies had to pay for something that is just to scam others i dont work that way

Admin Virtual Assistant at VADS, posted 2011-01-06
    Viewed times
    Company: VADS
    URL: http://vads.co.za
    Description:
    We are looking for a temp to perm vibrant individual who is able to function independently under pressure. The position entails the accurate and effective capturing of information on our system. The candidate must be computer literate and must have an eye for detail in order to ensure accurate input of information as well as an interest in the virtual assistant industry.
    • Proficient in MS Office packages. General administrative duties.
    • Sound communication skills.
    • Provide a neat and methodical approach to your area of responsibility.
    • Able to work on own or as part of a team.
    • Minimum typing speed 30 wpm.

The position entails data capture, typing, admin duties, invoices, ect. Training provided.

Salary R14k per month (work hours dependant)

(Please ensure that you meet the requirements before applying for the position advertised). Apply with CV to vadataservices@gmail.com
    To Apply
    VADS
    :
    vadataservices@gmail.com

Unregistered

Angry Scam Job Posting

V A Data Services vadataservices@gmail - IS A SCAM

Please note that any advert placed with regard to working from home/office assistance/virtual admin assistant with an application address of V A Data Services vadataservices@gmail.com is in fact a scam.

You are requested to pay a said amount of money before the ‘training manual’ is emailed to you. This training manual is absolute unethical nonsense – there is no actual clients nor actual work orders.

Unregistered

Unhappy MS

Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    v a data services vadataservices@gmail - is a scam

please note that any advert placed with regard to working from home/office assistance/virtual admin assistant with an application address of v a data services vadataservices@gmail.com is in fact a scam.

You are requested to pay a said amount of money before the ‘training manual’ is emailed to you. This training manual is absolute unethical nonsense – there is no actual clients nor actual work orders.
    i have been conned in this case i paid my registration on the week-end ........are there no legitimate companies anymore out there and why do they get to advertise on legitimate sites like gumtree????

hi ! these are all fake sites, And friends if you are really searching for a genuine and long term home based business for free then can join this link but remember its running in 190 countries and it have a lot of potential. no quick money or not any fake commitment. so join for free and learn slowly how to get money from internet.

+ Reply to Thread