+ Reply to Thread

www.scholarship.up.nic.in

This is a discussion on www.scholarship.up.nic.in within the Education forums, part of the Consumer Forums category; Respected sir, Samaj Kalyan Adhikari Ghazaibad, Uttar Pradesh, India. It is kindly to informed you that I "Vibhor Mohan Upadyay" ...

Unregistered

Default www.scholarship.up.nic.in

Respected sir,

Samaj Kalyan Adhikari
    Ghazaibad,
    Uttar Pradesh, India.

It is kindly to informed you that I "Vibhor Mohan Upadyay" ex- student of MCA of INDRAPRATHA ENGG SAHIBABAD GHAZIABAD has not yet got the scholarship of session 2009-2010 amount of Rs. 42800 which the up scholarship website "www.scholarship.up.nic.in" is showing...and not come to account.

It is showing that the given amount is been submitted to the college account...The details are as follows:-
    College name- Indrapratha Engg Sahibabad Ghaziabad
    College Bank name- P.N.B , Branch-Chandra Nagar Ghaziabad
    College Account no.-1443002100441303

Sapna chaudhary

Default Letter to samaj kalyan officer..

Respected sir,

Samaj Kalyan Adhikari
    Ghazaibad,
    Uttar Pradesh, India.

It is kindly to informed you that I "Sapna chaudhary" ex- student of BCA of INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND SCIENCE,MOHAN NAGAR GHAZIABAD has not yet got the scholarship of session 2009-2010 amount of Rs. 19040 which the up scholarship website "www.scholarship.up.nic.in" is showing...and not come to account.

Thankyou
    Sapna chaudhary

Unregistered

Default About scholarship

Respected Sir,
    Samaj Kalyan Adhikari,
    Kanpur Nagar(U.P),
    India.

I am Anjali Shakya. I am ex-student of M.Sc biotech of Sai College of Medical Science and Technology,Chaubepur, kanpur Nagar(U.P). I have been completed my P.G in the session 2009-2011. I have not yet got my 2nd yr scholarship amount 53,000 Rs. So please take a decision in my favour.
    THANK YOU...
    ANJALI SHAKYA

Unregistered

Thumbs down complain

Respected sir,

Samaj Kalyan Adhikari
    Ghazaibad,
    Uttar Pradesh, India.

It is kindly to informed you that I "Dharmendra kumar dhuriya" student of b.tech of KRISHNA ENGG COLLEGE MOHAN NAGAR GHAZIABAD has not yet got the scholarship of session 2010-2011 amount of Rs. 56112 which the up scholarship website "www.scholarship.up.nic.in" is showing...and not come to my account and i belongs to backwords classes then it amount transfer in directly in own persanl account.

It is showing that the given amount is been submitted to the student account...The details are as follows:-
    College name- Krishna Engg college mohan nager Ghaziabad
    College Bank name- P.N.B , Branch-mohan nagar Ghaziabad
    my Account no.-0341001500015451

Unregistered

Default Fee riembursement

The amount of fee reiumbursement has not been received by many students of b.tech/mca/mba in uttar pradesh in spite of showing on up govt web site scholarship.up.nic.in.

I am unable to understand that if the name and amount of the students have been mentioned on web site then why this amount is not being disbursed to them.

Vijay kumar sharma
    ghaziabad

Unregistered

Post abiout fees Reimbursement

Respected sir,

Samaj Kalyan Adhikari
    lucknow,
    Uttar Pradesh, India.

It is kindly to informed you that I "mohammad adil" ex- student of PG DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER APPLICATION of GOVT POLYTECHNIC LUCKNOW,FAIZABAD ROAD LUCKNOW has not yet got the fees Reimbursement of session 2010-2011 amount of Rs. 8850 which the up scholarship website "www.scholarship.up.nic.in" is showing...and not come to account.

Thankyou
    mohammad adil

Default Samaj Kalyan Vibhag Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India.

Respected sir,

It is kindly to informed you that I,Abhinav Kumar Singh have passed B. Tech (EC) from Shri Ramswaroop Memorial College of Engineering and Management Lucknow in June 2010. I applied for OBC scholarship and fee reimbursement but i didn't get it. Whenever i received both fee reimbursement(25000) and OBC scholarship(3300) in the previous year i.e. 2008-09 and i received only OBC scholarship in 2007-08 session.

I kindly request to you that please check it and do the needful because i have cleared my B. Tech through education loan and my father expired in DEC 2010.

These are my details:
    ABHINAV KUMAR SINGH S/O LATE DURGA PRASAD SHASTRI OBC BETECH
    BANK OF INDIA MAHANAGAR A/C No 100101828
    Contact No 8447841351

Lightbulb Non-Payment of Fee-reimbursement

Respected sir,

Samaj Kalyan Adhikari
    samaj kalyan vibhag (OBC)
    Ghaziabad
    Uttar Pradesh, India.

It is kindly to informed you that I "Mohit Kumar" student of b.tech of ABES institute of technology, Ghaziabad,U.P has not yet got the scholarship amount of Rs. 46000 for OBc category, which the up scholarship website "www.scholarship.up.nic.in" is showing for the session 2010-11.
    PLease look into the matter. I will be highly thankful to you.

The details are as follows:
    Mohit Kumar
    College: ABES institute of technology, Ghaziabad(290)
    Bank name- PNB Navyug Market
    Place- Ghaziabad
    Account no.-0674001500050811

Default sholarship complaint

Respected sir,

Samaj Kalyan Adhikari
    lucknow,
    Uttar Pradesh, India.

It is kindly to informed you that I "sunil yadav" student of B tech 4th year (session 2011-12,) of LUCKNOW INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY LUCKNOW has not yet got the scholarship and fee reimbursement amount (Rs 2970 and Rs-27970 respectively) of session 2010-2011 which is showing up scholarship website "www.scholarship.up.nic.in" . . .and not come to account.
    please sir give me information regarding this at my email- sunilyadav891119@gmail.com and help me . .
    thanking you sir

Default complaint about scholarship

Respected sir
    samaj kalyan adhikari
    samaj kalyan vibhag(obc)
    ghaziabad, utter pradesh

it is kindly to informed you that i "aslam" ex student of BCA of UNIQUE INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND TECHNOLOGY muradnagar gzb has not yet get the scholarship of session 2009-2010 amount of 19040. which the UP scalorship website"www.scholarship.up.nic.in" is showing

thank you
    aslam
    college name-unique institute of management and technology,muradnagar
    college bank-bank of baroda branch modinagar
    a/c-12910200000267

+ Reply to Thread