+ Reply to Thread

Aramex India Pvt Ltd (Couriers)

This is a discussion on Aramex India Pvt Ltd (Couriers) within the Couriers, Post office, Movers and packers complaints forums, part of the Consumer Forums category; I have received flipkart parcels through Aramex Couriers at least on three occasions in the past. Each time, I received ...

Unregistered

Thumbs down Aramex India Pvt Ltd (Couriers)

I have received flipkart parcels through Aramex Couriers at least on three occasions in the past. Each time, I received a text message and a phone call in advance, telling me that the courier was on its

way. Yesterday, I receive a text about an overdue flipkart parcel at 4:15 p.m, notifying me that the courier was on its way and to keep the cod amount handy. Having reached my home by 4, I waited till 7:30 pm for the courier, which never turned up. When my flatmate met me later in the evening, she told me that the courier had arrived at 2 pm, and as she did not have the requisite amount at hand, he told her that I had to call him, instead of his calling me in advance as is the usual procedure. He also added that the parcel would be returned to destination if I did not receive it by tomorrow.

Given the fact that it was 9 pm when i received this information, I called the said courier person at 10 am today, and informed him that I would be available between 10 am and 12 noon. The courier person told me that he would not be able to deliver it within the said time, and that it was not his responsibility to contact me in advance and ensure that i was available- contrary to my previous experience with Aramex, and that I could lodge a complaint for all he cared, but it wouldn’t make a difference. I had the pleasure of having a courier boy misbehave with me at 10 in the morning, after which I called Aramex’s helpline twice- at 1030 and at 1130 before I could talk to a supervisor. My parcel is yet to arrive, and I have to sit here twiddling my thumbs, postponing my plans for the day in order to ensure that my parcel does not return to destination. These are the shipment details that they have been updating of their own free will, without contacting me. Shipment Details

Misbehaviour, apathetic customer service, delayed delivery- Aramex, you just lost another customer.

Aramex Regional Office

Default Aramex

Hello there,

My name is Nidal Rabadi, I'm from Aramex Regional office in Amman, Jordan. Thank you for voicing out your experience with us.

I will make sure Aramex India will contact you at the soonest to sort out this issue. We remain committed to serving you. Feel free to contact me nidal.rabadi[at]aramex.com at will.

Have a good day ahead!

Nidal Rabadi
    GSO Customer Relationship Team Leader
    Aramex International, Global Support Office

tel: +962 6 5515111 fax: +962 6 5527461
    Aramex :: delivery unlimited :: International Express, Domestic Distribution, Freight and Logistics

Unregistered

Angry Non receipt of item

Dear Sir,
    I had purchased an item online from indiatimes and the item has been shipped to me on the 01Dec'10 as per the status report of indiatimes. The item was shipped vide your courier but till date the item has not been received nor it can be traced. The details of the order are -

Order No SubOrder No Shipped By Shipment Status Bill Number

112730172 3526579 Aramex Shipped 6180697526

You are kindly requested to trace the item in India and have it delivered at the earliest.

Thanking You

Manmohan Singh Rekhi

Unregistered

Default product not delivered

My ORDER NO 6404680 REDIFFMAIL SHOPPING . MY ADDRESS IS BHILAI CHHATTISGARH . THAT THE PRODUCTS NOT DELIVERED YEAT TODAY 3RD MAY 2011 4 PM HOWEVER YOU INFORMED TO REDIFFMAIL THAT THE SAME DELIVERED ON 2ND MAY .SO PL CLARIFY . E.MAIL mahadev.kpadhi@yahoo.in , Cell No 9329113708

Default AWB No 4201844743

I recieved this Message from LM-Naptol "Dear Siddique, Your Order No. 3137175 has been shipped via Aramex, AWB No 4201844743 .Aramex helpline: 02230303300 ".But when I tried to call on the above helpline I was informed the number has been changed. Then I visit Aramex home page to track the above parcel and to register myself but Aramex has no record for Postal code 713303 so please help me by providing the actual Helpline Number and track my parcel.

Default NOt received scanned POD copy even after 1 week

Hi,

I sent a courier to Bangalore on 13 Dec 2011 which is showing delivered at 16 Dec 2011.

I inquired for the scanned copy of POD to confirm that it was delivered on 6 Jan 2012 last Friday, I was informed that I will get the scanned copy in my mail with in 24 - 48 working hours. On non receipt of the scanned copy I again called Aramed on Monday, I was ensured that it will be mailed by EOD Monday but again when I checked Tuesday morning no mail, I waited for a day and called again on Wednesday to inquire but was answered very rudely by one of the Customer Care that nothing can be done and it will again take 24 more hours and here I am on Friday still no mail from Aramex when I asked to talk to his Manager he refused that it is not a policy, I cannot escalate the call which is very shocking as to where to complaint in case customer care is not supporting.

It was an urgent office communication and I am very disappointed to see Aramex's nonprofessional behavior. I will make ensure that Aramex will no longer my office delivery partner anymore after such an experience.

A lot of thanks for this experience

Mayur

+ Reply to Thread