+ Reply to Thread

Complaint against Chennai Packers & Movers

This is a discussion on Complaint against Chennai Packers & Movers within the Couriers, Post office, Movers and packers complaints forums, part of the Consumer Forums category; I have used Chennai packers and movers' service to shift my household things from Chennai to Bangalore on 23 May ...

Shirley A Thomas

Angry Complaint against Chennai Packers & Movers

I have used Chennai packers and movers' service to shift my household things from Chennai to Bangalore on 23 May 2010. While loading the things they have missed one cycle (Firefox Dart cycle-Blue colour) to carry and promised that they will send it the very next day with another consignment to Bangalore. From 25 May 2010 to till date I had made hundreds of calls to both the Chennai office as well as the Bangalore office. But they either not answering the call or cut the line. Now the Chennai office staff claims that they had sent the cycle to Bangalore office. Whenever contacted, the staff at Bangalore said that they will be senting it on the same day but I am yet to receive the cycle.

This kind of irresponsible action and cheating is done by Chennai packers & movers after collecting Rs. 12000 as shifting charges plus an addition of Rs. 1000 collected by their staff at both Chennai & Bangalore for delivering the goods. I had spent more than Rs.1000 for making calls to both their offices but no proper response from them.

So I request you to kindly consider this as an offense and take proper action against the concerned firm and please get me the cycle back from them.

Unregistered

Hi I am shanmugavel.The chennai packers and movers are the worst packers and movers I saw.
    I shifted my baggages from chennai to banglore on 30th jan,2011.They said that it will be reached in two days.
    After one week it came on 8th february with one carton box missing
    That also after n number of follow ups
    Every one of them will give others number and they dont take any responsibility
    They are saying that it will be delivered tomorrow
    I dont think that it will be delivered.
    They charge less and earn more by taking the things
    So never ever opt for the chennai packers and movers

+ Reply to Thread