I must say that the services provided by DTDC courier is horrible.

I sent some stuff from Indirapuram (Ghaziabad) to Amritsar (Punjab) with tracking number as Z56759352. I have given to vendor on 26th Feb’2012. It has been 11 days today; the stuff is yet not delivered. Check the current status on your site as follows:

Consignment Details... Notify Me
Shipment No.: Z56759352 Reference No.: N/A
Booked by: GHAZIABAD (INDIRAPURAM) - VAISHALI (UP) On: Monday, February 27, 2012
No of Pieces: 1
For: JALANDHAR, 144001

Additional Details... Z56759352
No additional data available for your request. Please contact Customer Care Department citing your consignment number.

I had paid INR 600 Rs for 4 kg parcel just because of brand name and trust of DTDC; whereas the same stuff if I would have sent by other courier or normal post office, would not have cost me more than 200 INR.

I had paid premium with an assurance from the DTDC representative at Indirapuram (Ghaziabad) for 48 hrs delivery; I had told the urgency of the stuff to be delivered. The packet was containing some medicines which were to be taken to USA by someone who visited Amritsar and was to leave on 3rd March night. Alas, the courier is yet not delivered and hence the purpose of courier is dissolved.

Is there any one to take of such incidents? If this can happen to me, despite my continuous follow ups, I am sure, must be happening to others.

I would want an explanation for this delay (do you guys take 7 or more days to deliver the stuff in India that too which is just 400 Kms away? I send international couriers using other services, its gets delivered in less than 2 days; just takes 1-2 days at customs) and would want my money back for this kind of horrible services.

Gaurav/9811216975

See the Chain mail below from customer services desk but no actions yet thought it's 11 days now.

Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2012 3:46 PM
To: gaurav@itconsinc.com
Subject: RE: DTDC Services are horrible.

Dear Sir ,

In continuation to our earlier mail , We have forwarded a copy of your mail to our concerned officials to investigate your complaint.

Hence we request you to kindly bear with us we will respond to you at the earliest.

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

Thanking you

Yours faithfully
for DTDC Courier & Cargo Ltd.,

Sophia.S
Customer Support Executive.

"Gaurav Mittal" <gaurav@itconsinc.com>
06/03/2012 14:45
Please respond to
<gaurav@itconsinc.com>

To <CSS.CO@dtdc.com>, <css.co@dtdc.com>, <css.north@dtdc.com>, <css.delhi@dtdc.com>, <dtdcco@dtdc.com>, <css.co@dtdc.com>, <dtdcho@vsnl.com>

Subject RE: DTDC Services are horrible.

I have not got any response till yet. I am waiting to know, what is the current status of my stuff? Where is it? When will it get delivered?
I am expecting someone from DTDC management/Operations team to call and let me know the status….

Regards,
Gaurav

Sent: Monday, March 05, 2012 10:23 AM
To: 'CSS.CO@dtdc.com'
Cc: 'Renu Agarwal'
Subject: RE: DTDC Services are horrible.

Sophia,

Attached is the receipt of the courier. I need early resolution of this issue; its 9th day today when the stuff was given to your representative at Indirapuram.
I will appreciate if someone calls me at +91-9811216975.

Regards,
Gaurav

Sent: Monday, March 05, 2012 9:37 AM
To: gaurav@itconsinc.com
Subject: Re: DTDC Services are horrible.

Dear Sir/Madam,

We refer to your mail, highlighting the difficulties you have encountered with regard to your consignment and regret if our service standards have fallen short of your expectations.

We have forwarded a copy of your mail to our concerned officials with a request to investigate your complaint, we request you to kindly bear with us, we will respond to you. Meanwhile can you provide us the Shipper's copy which will help us in further investigations.

In the interim, we would like to thank you for bringing this matter to our attention, as it is feedback such as yours, which enables us to improve our services.

We do hope that we are able to restore your faith in DTDC.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,
for DTDC Courier & Cargo Ltd.,

Sophia .S
Customer Support Executive.

My request from competent authorities:

# To get my packet back from DTDC, which has medicines of value 15K, INR.

# In case they have lost the packet, DTDC will be required to compensate me adequately for this loss; value of packet + cost to arrange these medicines from different places + other losses because of non-delivery of these medicines in time as committed.

see what help can be extended.

Regards, Gaurav