+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 12345678 ... LastLast

coca cola mobile draw 2010

This is a discussion on coca cola mobile draw 2010 within the Food & Beverages forums, part of the Consumer Forums category; Hi all, I am a new user of consumer forum I am very curious to about a message I recieved ...

Unhappy coca cola mobile draw 2010

Hi all,

I am a new user of consumer forum I am very curious to about a message I recieved yesterday saying you have won 450,000 GBP from coca cola mobile draw, they have provided a e-mail address on which they are asking for all my personal details and before sending the e-mail I was just googling i found thousands of complaints such scam e-mail draws and mobile draws so I just need a suggestion is it a Scam??? to get my personal details or it is a true draw? I am very sory I don't know under which category I should post the comment because I am new to the forum, but I really need help regarding the same.

imranadegr8@gmail.com

hi my name is imrana, i also got the same msg on 31st may2010 saying that i hav won 450000gbp i know this is a fake.
    but i dont understand why people not taking action against them, because i think they are playing with people emotion. i really want to give mr. john ben kennedy 450000gbp kick, ghoosha, laath, paao, thappar. if i find him anywhere i will not leave him.
    they are using coca cola company's name but then also coca cola company and other brand not taking action against them ...

Unregistered

Post complaint

i got the message that i am the winner of the lucky draw 2010 of coca cola and given the contact e.mail fbnbuk@hotmail.com is this true please answer

juned

Default coca cola mobile draw $ 100000

I got a sms your mobile won $100000. please let know it is true or false?

Unregistered

I got a sms your mobile won $100000. TAKE THE PARCEL. it is true or false?

and asked them pay 31000.00rs custem charges friday 11.06.2010 at delhi airport, or DEPOSIT a/c name M.S.ENTERPRISES,A/C NO. 31021394885.BANK S.B.I

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    i got a sms your mobile won $100000. Take the parcel. It is true or false?

And asked them pay 31000.00rs custem charges friday 11.06.2010 at delhi airport, or deposit a/c name m.s.enterprises,a/c no. 31021394885.bank s.b.i
    my email id.... Hanuma kiran prasad@gmail.com

saritavnair

Post cocacola/2010

i have got a message that i have one $850000 in cocacola draw 2010.to claim praise what i have to do.

Unregistered

to chandra narendra govind

my friend the same occured with me also, i dont know why the people behind require my personal information... to avoid it i havn't sent any reply to them... instead their reply came to me about the details of the promo.... but i dnt replied to it simply because it was asking about my personal information....

Quote Originally Posted by Chand Narendra Govind View Post
    Hi all,

I am a new user of consumer forum I am very curious to about a message I recieved yesterday saying you have won 450,000 GBP from coca cola mobile draw, they have provided a e-mail address on which they are asking for all my personal details and before sending the e-mail I was just googling i found thousands of complaints such scam e-mail draws and mobile draws so I just need a suggestion is it a Scam??? to get my personal details or it is a true draw? I am very sory I don't know under which category I should post the comment because I am new to the forum, but I really need help regarding the same.

prem soni

Default this is fake or true

hi my name is prem soni , i also got the same msg on14 june 2010 saying that i hav won 450000 gbp i dont know this is a fake or true.

Unregistered

Angry loofah

hi,
    i am deepa i got a message in my mobile that i won coca cola moble draw prize of 450000 GBP is it true?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 12345678 ... LastLast