Dear All,

This is to inform that Paschimanchal Vidyut Vitram Nigam Limited( EUDDD-4) in Mohan Nagar Ghaziabad(U.P) is doing harrasement of the innocent public.Mr. Ajay Mishra is the SUB DIVISIONAL OFFICER of EUDDD-4.

Compalint:

Every time as my electricity bill is generated, I will do the online payment on the pvnl.org. But even the online payment my electricity is cut down due to the payment defalters. This is an repeated incident for most of the clients of EUDDD-4.

Electricity deparment hired a private contractor for cutting down the electricity for the payment defalters.

Employees of the private contractor and the EUDDD-4 department both are harrasing the pepole because they cut- down the electricity of the clients who even make a payment and take Rs 400 is charged as a reconnection which is shared by both the contractor and the employee of EUDDD-4.

Although even cut-down the elctricity pepole of the contractor even stole the whole wire which is coming from the electricity meter to the home which costs approx. Rs 5000/-.

This same incident is happened to me second time even my bill is submitted.

My whole wires which is coming from the meter is stolen by the contractor pepole second time and also my electricity is cutted down. t
Amount which they get after selling the wires is shared between the contractor people and the employee of EUDDD-4.

Please look into this matter seriously so that no one in the society will face this problem in future.

regards