+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Complaint against Punjab State Power Corporation Limited

This is a discussion on Complaint against Punjab State Power Corporation Limited within the Government Services forums, part of the Consumer Forums category; Respected Sir, I want to state that I am the consumer of PSPCL since 2006. I took connection in the ...

Post Complaint against Punjab State Power Corporation Limited

Respected Sir,

I want to state that I am the consumer of PSPCL since 2006. I took connection in the name of Rajrani w/o Late Sh.Yash Paul at my shops. I fulfilled all legal requirements and requested for 24 hour service line because of my needs according to my business. But department provide me the connection from A P line which is for tubules to be used by farmers. Further it consumption is only for two hours in a day, which is not sufficient for my work.
    I approached officially to SDO, Sarna but he didnít listen to me and suggested me to meet area JEE Jaganath ,pay him some money and get your problem solved. I did the same and he took Rs.2000 from me and advised me to buy the electricity wire by own and when I buyed he given me the connection of 24 hours line. It works in regular for next ten days but again under the impact of SDO they cuted our connection and again switch over too A P(for tubules only) line. Then I again complaint to AXN BHAGAT, Sarna, he too suggested me to pay money to SDO and he is not ready to take any action against SDO,Sarna.
    I request you to take quick action so that I can get 24hours supply, which is helpful in my smooth functioning of work.

Warm Regards
    Kamal Kishore(Mb.09463250389)
    Barfani cement and hardware store
    Adda Kiri Khurd,VPO Kiri Khurd
    Tehsil Pathankot-145001

rekhaadhikari

Default Application for the access payment of electricity bill

With due respect, I, Rekha Adhikari, having an electricity connection bearing No. 1371369 and account no. Z74ZK160058W, resident of H.No. 275 Vasant Vihar, Dhakoli, Zirakpur, Distt. SAS Nagar, (Punjab), want to state that I have got the electricity meter installed in my home four months ago, but the old meter reading was mentioned 2 in the bill and the house is still vacant. The bill which you had sent it was on the average basis while I have noticed the meter reading dated 10.10.2010 at 00204 and amount mentioned in the bill was Rs.7530/- which is higher than the expected bill, therefore, I request you to send the electricity bill on meter reading not by the average basis. Further it is submitted that another meter bearing No. 3140459 and account No. Z74ZK160057W, was sent on the basis of average basis and payment was mentioned on (-) Rs. -7102/- the meter reading which I have noticed is 07641 dated 10.10.2010.
    You are requested to send the booth electricity bills after rectifying it and sent on the basis of meter reading not by average basis.
    Thanking You

Your faithfully

Rekha Adhikari
    #275, Basant Bihar, Ph-2
    Near Gulmohar Tenders
    Dhakoli, Zirakpur,
    Distt. SAS NAGAR (Punjab)

rakesh1005@gmail.com

Default wrong metereading

18-12-2010

Before The Learned SDO,
    PSEB, Civil Lines,
    Sub Division,
    Bathinda.

Sub: Wrong meter reading in the matter of Kapoor Chand Goel, Advocate
    Account No.B12TY650303M, Meter No.108466, # 2679-A, Guru Kanshi Marg,
    Bathinda.

Sir,

It is submitted as under:-

1. Please refer to your bill dated 13-12-2010.

2. In this bill the old meter reading has been shown at 19615 and the new meter reading has been shown at 19377.

3. The bill has been prepared and sent on average basis at Rs. 3696.

4. The meter reader has committed some mistake in taking the meter reading as the meter is installed at above seven feet. Accordingly, He did not take steps to take a proper meter reading.

5. That as on today i.e. 18/12/2010 the meter reading is 20088.

6. Please send some officer and redress my grievance.

Your Sincerely

For Kapoor Chand Goel, Advocate
    # 2679-A, Guru Kanshi Marg,
    Bathinda.
    Phone: 9814462869, 0164-3290654

prince.singla44@yahoo.com

Thumbs up status my complant 12.6.08 to till date later

TO
    XEN HARDEEP(9646114511)
    PSEB, Civil Lines,
    Division,Bathinda.

Sub: status my online request and my later dt8.9.10Wrong meter reading in the matter of prince singla
    Account No.b12ek490320y , Meter No.1615459, # 7427-A, kartar basti ,
    Bathinda.

Unregistered

Respected sir,

We are consumer of electricity from Punjab State Power Corporation Ltd since 1995.
    Despite two days weekly off we are facing frequent cuts for two/ three hours or on the pretext of maintenance/ repair or unscheduled tripping. our unit is a continuous process industry.
    The Unscheduled cuts and tripping causes huge losses to our industry.
    You are requested to look in to the matter.
    We are getting power from kohara feeder, Ludhiana.

HARISAR PAPERS LIMITED
    VILL DHANANSU, TAJ PUR ROAD
    LUDHIANA

Default Heavy Voltage Fluctuation at home due to adjacent industrial unit

For Punjab State Electricity Board,
    Bathinda.

Hi,

I am a resident of H.No 19398, Street no 3, Bibi Wala Road, Bathinda, Punjab.
    Account No:- B11GT350515W , Name of consumer:- Sohan Lal

We are facing the problem of Electricity Voltage fluctuations continuously. The reason for the same is that there are heavy electric welding sets used around our house by industrial units, which keeps on changing the phases over which they operate these sets. The same is making the household equipments faulty time and again, due to which we have incurred heavy costs.

I have Filed mulitple complaints(details furnished below) over years for the same and also requested the officials(of the likes of Angrej singh,JE) of the electricity department to change the phase of our supply or install a fresh line from transformer so that we can have proper supply of electricity to our house.

Below are few of the complaint details that i am having with me at this point in time:-

Complaint No:- 1197 , Date 24-7-2010
    Complaint No:-40 , Date 29-07-2010
    Complaint No:-387 , Date 9-8-2010
    Complaint No334 , Date 7-8/2010
    Complaint No 1131 , Date 25-09-10

Request the officials to do the needful and help us in resolving the pending issue from over 10 years.

Regards,
    Sohan Lal Bansal,
    98150-63326

Unregistered

Cool to submit bills

sir,,, i am consumer of pspcl. i am having a problam while giving the bil payment...
    the employer just goes on lunch 1 o clock....while there is written the lunch is on 2.

sir we come back without submit the bills...
    there is wastage of time....

Unregistered

Thumbs down complaint about careless employees of your department

i want to state that i am consumer of your power corporation .my village is bhangali kalan tehsil and distt.amritsar in my village all the electricity meters are out in the houses in meter boxes of 20 meters in each box but some meters security locks are broken and some people misuse this and 3phase cables are converted into a thick cable but all the silver cables are not changed and some people,s also misuse the electricity but your employers are very careless about this because those members not proper checking the meter boxes and cables please hear my complaint ,

Unregistered

Default Complaint against PSEB Deptt

Dear Sir,

This is to your kind information that our Village GHUTIND P.O SALANA, AMLOH, there is no electricity since 22/05/2011 till date (i.e from last four days).

Due to thunder storm 3 or 4 electric poles have been broken & fell down.
    The concerned Department is saying bring your own crane & pick up the poles and get them erected, then we will fix up line wires & your supply will be restored.

Kindly see in to this matter personally & do the needful.

With Regards,

Hartinder Singh
    Vill. Ghutind, PO Salana, AMLOH

unregistered

Wink low voltage

In spite of submitting the application signed by all the residents of area to the sdo bareta for taking the voltage upto the required mark either by installing a new transformer or putting another phase (as 2phase is there currently) nothing has been done upto now.people have been visiting sdo bareta regularly but nothing has been done.
    SUMIT SINGLA
    ADARSH NAGAR BUS STAND ROAD BARETA ,DISTT MANSA(PB.)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast