+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Complaint regarding Indian Oil Corp. petrol pump

This is a discussion on Complaint regarding Indian Oil Corp. petrol pump within the Government Services forums, part of the Consumer Forums category; respected sir, I have a alto car no. PB 07 y 4523 i often use the petrol of Indian oil ...

bhagwatienterp@gmail.com

Default Complaint regarding Indian Oil Corp. petrol pump

respected sir,

I have a alto car no. PB 07 y 4523 i often use the petrol of Indian oil Corp. My nearest Petrol Pump is Gaurav Filling Station, VPO- Dohlron on Hoshiarpur to Chandigarh Road,Near Mahilpur,distt- HOshiarpur.
    They refused me today at 4.15 pm to not fill the fuel in the car due to hike in rates till now. govt. has not announced any new rates of petrolium product . They were having a good stock of petrol and Diesel . But
    they demand more rates then the official rates so pls enquire the stock quantity of same petrol pump and do the necessary .

thanking you
    For Bhagwati Enterprises
    Mahesh Kumar

sanjay8318

Default Theft of petrol

HI All

Cheating by petrol pump attendents.

This incident occurs on 07.08.10 in Morning , me and my Brother were go to office from tilak nagar to connaught place
    In the mid way, i thought of getting petrol from SERVICE STATION near harinagar bus depot .This is 1 IOC petrol pump out of three petrol pump in this road.
    Im a regular customer of this petrol pump from last 5 years.

That day i demand petrol for Rs.500/- . first attendent show me 0000 & start filling petrol than other second attend call me pl. start wyper for cleaning glass
    and i got busy forget I see in mtr. readign 350/- & near 6 ltr petrol. after that reading 388/- third attendent come & stop the mtr. change the reading 500 in mtr . not show ltr. of petrol
    I asked the attendent way you change the reading in mtr. you not show me 500 reading he syas me in mtr. reading is 500 I asked the attendent where is how many ltr. petrol
    you filling in my car. ltr. reading is not show in the mtr. because he fill about 388/- rs petrol & change reading in the mtr. 500. three attendent will make the customers fool
    pl kindly take the action

Unregistered

Default Fraud at Petrol Pump

Sir

Today this is the 2nd time on the same Indian Oil Petrol Pump that petrol filler tried to cheat. Kapur Auto Service Station, PatparGanj Society Area, IP Extn, Delhi-92 is one of the most ridiculous Petrol Pump in Delhi, I told petrol filler to fill petrol of Rs.300 in my 2 wheeler, and instead of asking me that sir please see the meter, another employee engaged me in some other conversation regarding payment while the petrol filler started filling the tank and immediately when I saw the meter I was surprised to see that meter actually started from 150, I protested there with loud voices and he tried to stopped me and told me to peacefully solve the matter and without any further arguement he filled petrol of another Rs.150.

It is my request to you to please give me the feeling that we actually live in a country where law and order actually works and not just restricted till books. Please take some action against these cheaters, these frauders, we cannot afford to leave such people who are doing such unacceptable practices while at the same time doing legally their businesses.

I am hoping that further action would be taken, not for me but for this country.

Thanks
    S.K Gupta

ssheera_29@yahoo.com

Default Complaint against : Malpractice at shankar petrol pump, gole maket

I m regular customer of Indian Oil, have three vehicles with me. Being a sincere Indian, my principle is BE INDIAN BUY INDIA. But today incident shock me and made to think why BY FROM INDIAN STORES ONLY

This is to bring to your notice that I was cheated at Shankar Petrol Pump, Gole Market, Service Station, Indian Oil Petrol Pump, New Delhi. I told the attendant to fill up the petrol for only Rs. 200. I gave him Rs. 500/-. He has taken the money and gone back to the machine. The other person who was filling the petrol told me take the scooter away as the other customer is waiting. He did not't even close the tank. I was made to go away and the the person who was collecting the money did not give the balance to me. I closed the fuel tank and forgoted to take the money and went away. My question is:

1. Why the operator has not close the fuel tank. If it is his duty to open he should have close it after filling the petrol. Why he has asked me to take the scooter away.

2. Why the cash operator has taken the money and gone to the machine without giving the balance to me. When I have taken the petrol and given him the money he should have then and there make my dues.

After 15 minutes I came to know that he has not given me the balance Rs. 300/-. I came back to the petrol pump. firstly he refused to recognized me. When I shouted at him then he recognized but has not paid me the money back. I went to the manager and told him the whole episode, he just assured that , if there is excess cash he will return it to me.

It is not the first time. on previous two occasions they have not mixed the mobile with the petrol. When my scooter start giving trouble, I went to my mechanic, he told me the dry petrol has been filled.

I m very much embarassed with this whole episode. I would like you to take some strict action against them and I would sure you sir that I will never visit any Indian Oil Petrol Pump in future

Regards
    SS HEERA.

Unregistered

Default Careless action on Air Filling and blow up the tyre and tube

My name is Ritu Kant Sinha, On 20, Oct, 2010 my daughter Harshi Sinha, after taking petrol from the Arera Auto Center E-5 Arera colony Bhopal, she requested to check the air pressure to Mr. Rafeeque. He start filling air and with his carelessness the Tyre was burst. He said I dont know what should be the correct pressure in the Moped. As my daughter was is hurry for her coaching, She left the vehicle on petrol pump and inform me regarding the incident.

On the same day while returning form my office I visited the Petrol Pump and try to find what was happen. The person (Rafeeque) started saying that "meri koi galti nahi hai.. I meet Manager Mr. Namdeo and he also without inquiring anything started pleading that " Yeh hamara purana ladka hai aur iski koi galti nahi hai.

After this I registered the complaint in the complaint book and talk to your employee Mr. Vishal Shrivastav whose Mobile No. is 9425135180. He told me that leave the vehicle there I will inspect it tomorrow and you will get the cost of your tyre and tube. After one day I again call Mr. Vishal and He suggested that pl take your vehicle form there and replace your tyre-tube, I will inspect and then Petrol Pump will pay the cost.

After One month and 10 days till today Mr. Vishal not turned up and even not inspect the tyre nor contact me not personally nor on phone. When I call him in-between he start saying " Petrol Pump wale kah rahe hain ki aapka tyre bahut purana hone ke karan phoot gaya".

Pl tell me if your employee is so dependent on the words of Petrol Pump employee and not even bother to look at the situation then what is the use of his appointment. He is just at the side of petrol pump not a impartial guard for the customer's right.

Kindly take serious action against the Petrol Pump as well as against your employee who is not performing his duty and just creating a Kakas with petrol pump owners.

Ritu Kant Sinha.

Default Complaint against Indian Oil Petrol pump in Koparkhairane

My name is Sanjay Rajaram Jadhav. I reside at Ghansoli Sector 1. I have Super Splendor bike with me. Indian Oil Petrol Pump at Koparkhairane, Licence # MH/TH/1227 Owner name is S K Tiwari & D D Joshi, is just 500 mtrs away from my house. As this petrol pump is near from my house, I regularly fill petrol from there.

This is to bring to your notice that I was cheated at Indian Oil Petrol Pump, at Koparkhairane, Navi Mumbai. There are always 2-3 attendant on Machine between age group of 18-30 yrs. They always fill Petrol less than what you have asked. I told the attendant to fill up the petrol for only Rs. 200. I gave him Rs. 200/-. He has taken the money and gone back to the machine. The other person who was filling the petrol told me take the bike away as the other customer is waiting. They put Rs.199.55 Petrol in my Two Wheeler. He did not even close the tank. When I asked them why you did not fill petrol for complete Rs.200, they said Sir we do this practice because some 1 gets more petrol then we need to put money from our pocket. My question is:

1. Why the operator has not close the fuel tank. If it is his duty to open he should have close it after filling the petrol. Why he has asked me to take the bike away.

2. When they have digital machine to set the filling petrol amount then why dont they use it. When i asked them why dont you set the amount fill the petrol then they said that use other machine where they fill petrol in cars. This machine is not working properly.

It is not the first time. on previous two occasions i have experience of filling less petrol in my bike. Previously when i asked to fill the petrol for rs.200+ they filled less petrol for 50-60 rs. If they see that customer is in rush they dont even bother to reset the machine for 0000 & fill the petrol. I have good habit of checking my mileage since i bought bike. I immediately came to know that they filled less petrol so next I went there & ask them to fill petrol. First they refused but when i shouted they filled petrol for Rs.50.

I m very much embarrassed with this whole episode. I would like you to take some strict action against them and I would sure you sir that I will never visit any Indian Oil Petrol Pump in future.

Thanks & regards

Sanjay R Jadhav
    Mb: 98191 49891

Unregistered

Angry Mrs Shruti D'Cunha

BON BON - SAKI NAKA andheri mumbai INDIAN OIL PETROL PUMP is a ' chor'
    My name is Shruti D'cunha and i work at Andheri Mumber i own a Ford Figo. There is a huge petrol racket going at BON BON - SAKI NAKA INDIAN OIL PETROL PUMP. On Friday 4th March at around 9:00 pm I filled petrol worth RS 500 at BON BON petrol pump. To my horroe when I started the car not even a single drop of petrol was filled though they showed me the zero reading etc. They have some counter at the click of their hand by which they manipulate the petrol filled. My ford Figo shows a ' distance to empty' and gives an alarm at 80 KM ditance. Inspite of filling around 8 ;litres petrol the petrol lamp was still showing red. Plus when I tried speaking to them they were very rude including the supervisor at the petrol pump. My bill number is 30761 dated 4/3/11.Then they gave me the owner number MR sachdev 9821165625 who knowes if this is right. He told me too come and speak at the petrol pump to sort this out but I am sure he was not the owner sounded more like a watchman.
    Shruti D'cunha- 9821462217

Dishonest IOC pump

Default Dishonesty at Indian Oil petrol pump next to PVR Priya, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi

the attendants at the Indian Oil petrol pump, PVR Priya, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi routinely dupe the customers by filling less petrol than they pay for..the Indian oil complaint officer is also hand in glove with these people as repeated complaints to him have not yielded any result...the attendants especially gouge unsuspecting senior citizens and women drivers/moms who are in a rush..

the citizens of Vasant Vihar are fed up with their cheating ways and request that this be investigated by senior Indian Oil officials/ police ASAP

Unregistered

Default Cheating at Indian Oil Petrol Pump (Bhavani Petrol Pump), Powai

Dear Sir,

I am Jiten and i commute from KALWA (THANE) to CHANDIVALI (POWAI) (46 kms to and fro) daily on my hero honda splendour bike which returns a fuel consumtion of around 50 kmpl.

But on 16th when the bike went into reserve mode at IIT gate powai, i filled her up with100/- at BHAVANI PETROL PUMP but it went into reserve mode after hardly running 20-22 kms(expected 70-75kms).So the next day (17th) i filled her up with 200/- at the same petrol pump to confirm foul play, and again filled with Rs 200 worth of petrol but it lasted only for 59-60 kms(expected 145-150kms)......still to confirm that theres no problem with the bike i filled it up with Rs 200 at a different petrol pump and it lasted till 120kms and still going on till time.

This clealy means that i have been cheated.

So i request you this be investigated by senior Indian Oil officials/ police. I want these guys to be taken to the task so that they stop cheating others.

Thanks & Regards,

Jiten Dhuri
    jitendhuri@gmail.com

Unregistered

Default you should go in consumer forum

Hi,

Its time to united the consumers against this type of service provide like: petrol pump, banking, telephone and mobile, gas service, bus services, etc. everywhere is corruption.

You should go in consumer court if you want to teach them....

Thanks,
    Ajay

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My name is Ritu Kant Sinha, On 20, Oct, 2010 my daughter Harshi Sinha, after taking petrol from the Arera Auto Center E-5 Arera colony Bhopal, she requested to check the air pressure to Mr. Rafeeque. He start filling air and with his carelessness the Tyre was burst. He said I dont know what should be the correct pressure in the Moped. As my daughter was is hurry for her coaching, She left the vehicle on petrol pump and inform me regarding the incident.

On the same day while returning form my office I visited the Petrol Pump and try to find what was happen. The person (Rafeeque) started saying that "meri koi galti nahi hai.. I meet Manager Mr. Namdeo and he also without inquiring anything started pleading that " Yeh hamara purana ladka hai aur iski koi galti nahi hai.

After this I registered the complaint in the complaint book and talk to your employee Mr. Vishal Shrivastav whose Mobile No. is 9425135180. He told me that leave the vehicle there I will inspect it tomorrow and you will get the cost of your tyre and tube. After one day I again call Mr. Vishal and He suggested that pl take your vehicle form there and replace your tyre-tube, I will inspect and then Petrol Pump will pay the cost.

After One month and 10 days till today Mr. Vishal not turned up and even not inspect the tyre nor contact me not personally nor on phone. When I call him in-between he start saying " Petrol Pump wale kah rahe hain ki aapka tyre bahut purana hone ke karan phoot gaya".

Pl tell me if your employee is so dependent on the words of Petrol Pump employee and not even bother to look at the situation then what is the use of his appointment. He is just at the side of petrol pump not a impartial guard for the customer's right.

Kindly take serious action against the Petrol Pump as well as against your employee who is not performing his duty and just creating a Kakas with petrol pump owners.

Ritu Kant Sinha.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast