+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

CSD Canteen Smart Card not received after a long time of one year

This is a discussion on CSD Canteen Smart Card not received after a long time of one year within the Government Services forums, part of the Consumer Forums category; Dear Sir, 1. I am a serving soldier of Indian Army. Army gave us CSD Canteen facility through Smart Card. ...

Default CSD Canteen Smart Card not received after a long time of one year

Dear Sir,

1. I am a serving soldier of Indian Army. Army gave us CSD Canteen facility through Smart Card.

2. After re-instating in Army I have deposited my previous Ex-serviceman Canteen Smart Cards with the application of new Smart Cards. But after a long time of one year I can not received the same.

3. Many official and personnal letters have been sent in this regard to Mr Vigyan Sinha, Head Project, Smart Chip Limited, Noida, UP, India. But no satisfactory reply by Mr Sinha. He is only replying that he did not have any card due.

4. My question is that if he did not any card then where are my cards has gone or who is using that cards illeagaly. It may Mr Sinha or other persons of CSD Canteen where Mr Singha posted the cards.

Vinod Singh Rawat

ANILKUMAR SHUKLA

Default smart card

dear sir i apply to made mnew smart card s three months ago smart cards not reached to my unit please send my smart cards

vaidya ankush arunpant

Default Please send my canteen smart card

Dear sir i apply to made new smart card s three months ago,
    my DD No is 515508,
    my smart cards not receive to my unit.
    please send my smart cards.
    Thank you

Unregistered

Default Smart card not recieved(626293-l)

SIR
    I HAVE RETIRED FROM IAF ON 31 JAN 2010. I HAVE RETURNED MY CSD SMART CARD(issued in service) AT 5BRD AF CANTEEN AND APPLAID FOR NEW CARD IN THE MONTH OF FEB 2010 STILL NOT RECIEVED.WHILE ENQUIRING THEY REPLAIED THAT SMART CARD WAS SENT BACK REASON NOT KNOWN

Unregistered

Default Redress of Grivances

I, Ex-JWO Banerjee, took discharge from IAF on 30Nov2002 and procured My canteen Smart Card on 2004. I used to have my canteen benefit from No.2 Central Base Post Office, Kolkata. Same card was for Liquor and as well as for grocery. But on Jan2010 My card became deactive for liquor,So I deposited my Canteen Smart Card to O I/C of Canteen with an application on 16 Jan and they given me receipt whose Memo No. is A-4/CSD/APS .dated 16Jan 2010. and my Smart Card No. was is LB04-1104-037230-00Q-00 . Till date I have not received my card back and every time I used to listen that your card has not come for smart card department. No one has taken any Initiative to get back my Smart Card.
    So, therfore I personally request you pls do some favour of me.

jayaveluc@yahoo.com

Default Non receipt of smart cards

I, Ex-SGT C JAYAVELU (672394-B) from IAF on 01 sEP 2010 I AHAVE DEPOSITED MY SAMRT CARD TO GET NEW CARDS FOR 02 NOS ONE IS SELF AND ONE IS SELF AND SPOUE . TO AIR FORCE TECHNICAL COLLEGE JALAHALLI POST BANGALORE URC CODE IS 3080 VIDE THE ACCEPTANCE LETTER NO. FORM NO. 1065611 DATED 07.07.2010. SINCE THEN I COULD NOT DRAW THE LIQUOR TILL DATE THEY SAYS WITHOU SMART CARD THEY WILL NOT ISSUE. THE WAHT IS THE PROCEDURE TO GET THE LIQOUR . KINLDY SEND US THE NEW SAMRT CARD AS EARLYA S POSSIBLE. MY APPLICATION FORM NO. IS 1062611 DATED 07.07.2010 Card to O I/C of Canteen with an application on and they given me receipt NO. IS 1062611 DATED 07.07.2010 . Till date I have not received my card back and every time I used to listen that your card has not come for smart card department. No one has taken any Initiative to get back my Smart Card.
    So, therfore I personally request you pls do some favour of me.

Exclamation

sir i am baleshwar jha in indian air force with service no. 803487L rank NC(E) posted at mathura as my smart card has been broken i have given a draft and form for making canteen smart card in the month of january 2011 and its june 2011 yet i have not recieved my smart card sir please see the matter and help me

Ravindran.k

Thumbs down I did not recive my smart card

sir,
    I worked in assam rifles from 1984 to 2009.I retaired from assam rifles from the shiloong at 2009.
    I applied for smart card for three times on 2008,2010,2011.till this i did not recieve my card by telling many reason.I first applied for assam rifles adm support unit.second applied for 12 assam rifles.
    I last epplied it for NCC Group HQ Calicut (1272) Dt-26/04/2011
    so I am requesting you to take further action please.

my address,
    No-Ex123471P-RFN
    Ravindran.K
    Sruthi Nivas,
    Payambra,
    calicut.

Unregistered

Default not received smart card apply before one year

respected sir, I am no 15679954n signalman vinay sarnagat presently serving in 14 RAPID SIGNAL REGEMENT.
    sir i was applied for csd smart card of both liquor and grocery in my first unit 29 INFANTRY DIV SIGNAL REGEMENT mamoon cantt.But I have not yet received both smart cards.Then I was again applied for liquor card in my second unit 57 MOUNTAIN DIV SIGNAL REGEMENT so reply has given to me that you have already applied and money is not refunded to me.
    so please issue my smart card
    than you

Thumbs down reliance

my data card number is 9368586484 and i was asked to send the complain
    id here are the list of complain id that have been made by me and i
    did not got satisfactory resolution any time request of billing were
    158848505, 158357648, 157558938, 157502598, 157073670, 156996220,

request no. of termination was 156989535
    now please can you give me the resolution

here are some more complain id whose resolution was not satisfactory
    they are 156805769,

i was not satisfied by the services provided by your company as it has