Jharkhand Human Resources Development [Education] Department has deprived me promotion to the post of Head Mistress and enhanced scale of pay on implementation of Pay Commission as admissible. My date of appointment has been altered, through this alteration my eligibility to promotional post [Head Mistress] and revised [Enhanced] scale of pay, salary has been delayed for more than six years. Several times I have tried to raise this gross injustice to the competent authorities, i.e. The Director of Education and Regional Deputy Director of Education, but have failed to draw their kind attention. In brief my grievance is detailed below. I most humbly beg to pray to your kind self to please arrange to take appropriate action towards justified resolution of my grievance. I shall remain ever grateful to you, Sir.
• I joined joined as a teacher at Scott Hindi Girls High school, Chaibasa, District: Singhbhum, Jharkhand, on 16/02/1974 and superannuated from Adivasi High school, Sitaramdera, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand on 31/07/2008. Scott Hindi Girls High school, Chaibasa, District: Singhbhum, Jharkhand, was a private school, then temporarily recognized with effect from 01/07/1962. On # 19/04/1980 this school was fully recognized and taken over by government.
• My actual date of joining is entered in provisional gradation lists and office orders issued by O/o The Directorate of Education, but in final gradation list it is entered as # 19/04/1980, Date of recognition of the school. You may please refer the letters wherein my date of appointment is correctly entered as 16/02/1974; 1- Letter No. 2160-2379, Dated: 14/05/1987, Regional Deputy Director, Ranchi’s promotion list, dated: 19/04/1984 contains my name in the grade of “ Kaniya Pravar Koti”[Hindi]; scale of pay Rs.940/-to Rs.1600/-, but this grade was not granted by Head Mistress. From dated: 19/04/1992 pay scale was revised as “Bariya Vetanmaan”[Hindi]. 2-Letter No. 6/92-9/2002/1999, dated: 20/07/2005, my name is enlisted, Sl. No.18, .General seniority Sl No 132. 3- Letter No.6/92-9/02-5601, dated: 04/03/2006, Mr. Manikant Ajad, Director, Secondary Education, directed all R.D.D.’s to publish gradation list of teachers, my appointment date is correctly entered as 16/02/1974.SlNo.1131, General seniority No.1000,Educational qualification:M.A.,B.A.(Hons),B.Ed. 4- Letter No. 6/92-9/2002, dated: 17/07/2006, Sl.No.251,General seniority No.1000,date of appointment correctly entered as 16/02/1974
• Mr. Rajendra Nath Tripathi, Regional Deputy Director Education, Southern Chotanagpur Division, Ranchi’s letter No.661, dated:10/05/2007, O.M.No. 764, dated:11/05/2007, for publication of last gradation list, my date of appointment shifted from 16/02/1974[actual] to 19/04/1980 [date of permanent recognition of the school], at Sl.No.48. This manipulation has caused tremendous mental stress and harassment for being deprived of due promotion on 16/02/1986.I was promoted on 19/04/1992 on the basis of manipulated date of appointment:19/04/1980.
• Time bound promotion was effective for completion of twelve years of service. Since my joining date shifted from 16/02/1974 to 19/04/1980, accordingly I was promoted on 19/04/1992, i.e. loss of six years and two months of service.
• Please refer my online complaint I.D.No. PRSEC/E/2010/11598, Hon’ble President Secretariat Help Line, forwarded on 30/07/2010 to Shri Amit Khare, Joint Secretary (CVO & PG), for necessary action. DARPG ONLINE COMPLAINT I.D.Nos. GOVJH/ E/ 2010/00003 and GOVJH/E/2010/00008, these registered complaints has not been assessed yet for further action.
• Official website of Government of Jharkhand has no contact option, e-mail addresses of the Nodal Officer and other dignified authorities are incorrect. My representations to these distinguished authorities have bounced, undelivered. Incorrect E-mail I.D.’S are: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org, 4- email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, & email@example.com. I would like to draw attention of the State NIC authorities to please take notice of it and provide updated portal with correct e-mail I.D.’s of the State distinguished authorities.URL: http://jhr.nic.in/samvadh is a defunct portal.
• Contact address of the controlling authorities are: -
1) Sri Manikant Azad, Director (Secondary Education), & Smt. Beela Rajesh,Director: Secondary Education,Government of Jharkhand, Directorate of Secondary Education, (Human Resource Development Department) MDI Building., Telephone Bhawan, Dhurwa, Ranchi – 834 004. Telephone No. 0651-2400973 & 0651-2403858 (O); Fax: 0651-2403858 & 0651-2400858.
2) Shri Chander Kant Tripathi,Regional Deputy Director of Education, South Chhota Nagpur Division, Kalibabu Street, Ranchi Collectorate Compound, Ranchi -834004, Jharkhand. Telephone Nos. 0651- 2315012 (O) 0651- 2550365 (R) 0651- 2315012 (Fax) & 9431360811 (M)
I trust that my above representation apprise you of the facts relates to injustice and apathy of the controlling authorities. Unprecedented harassments, humiliation and traumatic wait for justice have put my life at the verge of insanity. Mental depression agony and turbulence can not ever be compensated in monetary terms but stringent action against the erring officials can restrict such offence in future. Date of appointment of a government is a vital fact, alteration thereof and no initiation for corrective measure exposes willful mindset for harassment. Silence of the competent authorities nurture, prevalence of such gross injustice. I beg you to please intervene and provide me due monetary relief along with accrued interest till date of settlement of this dispute. Hon'ble President's Secretariat Help Line, PMO, Vice President, Distinguished authorities of DARPG, HRD are silent over my complaints. Defunct Jharkhand Govt portal fails email delivery of my letters. Hindustan Times, Ranchi Edition published my grievance with vivid details. Competent/controlling authorities of education directorate pays no heed to this public exposure. I wish to file a RTI, but no info of the concerned RTI officials/ Chief Information Commissioner, Jharkhand in their website or also in CIC/ RTI gov.in portal. My queries for this info has not been responded by CIC or RTI.Gov.in authorities.
HOUSE NO.440, SONARI WEST LAY OUT, ROAD NO.8, P.O.: SONARI, JAMSHEDPUR-831011, JHARKHAND.
Ph.Nos. 06572311597, 9431756511 & 9835124922.