+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 34 1234567811 ... LastLast

Bharat Gas Complaint

This is a discussion on Bharat Gas Complaint within the Home & Garden forums, part of the Consumer Forums category; Bharat Gas Complaint : How to Complain? In India a lot of common people suffer because they donít know the ...

Banned

Default Bharat Gas Complaint

Bharat Gas Complaint : How to Complain?

In India a lot of common people suffer because they donít know the exact process of certain work. That is why they are always exploited by those who donít care the law and the system. Actually there is systematic process of everything that you wish for; just you need to move in that direction. However in some cases even the authorized or concerned bodies too donít act when you complain them certain things. And after giving one or two complains we give up and simply take things for granted to suffer. Take the instance of Bharat Gas, a reputed LPG gas company that offers domestic and well as commercial cooking LPG cylinders to people to make homes safer and cooking faster. But ask people who suffered at the hands of the Bharat Gas workers and service centers or authorized centers that are meant to provide the end point service of cylinders to the homes.

There are people who complain regularly about the booking and irregularity of supply of cooking cylinders in homes. Many dealers or unscrupulous agents working in the Bharat Gas service centers sell the cylinders in Black market to make huge profits making the subscribers suffer. There have been cases when people even received cylinder after one year of booking. Waiting in Que and booking at times is also a problem for Bharat Gas. There are problems of non-delivery of cylinders in time and other complaints. And at times they are harassed by the employees of the Bharat gas service centers who donít respond properly to the needs of the customers.

For all these reasons we need to complain. But many of us must have tried a number of times to complain about the Bharat gas having no use at all. Therefore one should learn the proper process of Bharat Gas complaints for solving all the issues. It is very easy if you hit the online and find the numbers that are genuine for complaining regarding the gas agencies or services and their employees. You can find such numbers easily over the internet.

The complain numbers for Bharat gas complaints are called Bharat gas emergency call numbers. You can use those numbers from complaining leakage to distributors or service centers negligence to complain non-delivery of gas cylinders and other complaints that you feel you need to do because of the harassment. Just log into the site Emergency Service Cells and here you will find the map of India with all the states and union territories. There you can click on the state and a pop up opens up with the space where you need to enter the name of your location. A number will be provided where you can make Bharat gas complaints.

Thus, you see how simple it is to make the complaints regarding the Bharat gas and regarding any of its products, services and other such things. You just need to hit the internet and you get the real numbers where you can complain and you can expect immediate action on the complaints.

kanchana.s

Default gas cylinder is not supply for the customer

Sir,
    Gnanam Gas agency the gas cylinder is not supply for the customer. Because he is supply for more amount paid peoples. The supply date of book is not correct. my cylinder gas is finished, ( one cylinder ) iam about the booking on 25.05.2010 booking no 8582 agency people said delivery in 04.06.2010, in this 04.06.2010 to 12.06.10 daily morning that is iam call to the agency but the agency does not take the phone . they are regurarly irresponsible for the customer to give the service that iam complaint wih you regarding to this letter please take necessasory action the negligence of the customer.

Sir the agency name is: Gananam Gas Agency
    Place: 11-12 /1, China kadai street , South Gate, Madurai
    The distributed area: Thirupprankundram

Thirupprankundram

12-06-2010

Unregistered

Default Complaint

I booked my gas cylinder by Jagdev Gas Agency Amritsar.. On 16-6-2010 against my consumer number 45611 dispite my repeated vigits agency,, gas cylinder in my hose has not been received till date. Sutaible action may bee taken & and inform me,, may be taken against agency..

my contact number is 9872156034.. Parshotam lal sharma. (Anil kumar sharma)

& my Email ID chinu_881@yahoo.com

Unregistered

Default I booked my gas cylinder by FUELS INDIA has not been received till date

I have faced this problem several times. I book refilling of cylinder with my gas Agency Ė FUELS INDIA (Gopalapuram, Chennai, Tamil nadu 600086. This time my experience was equally horrendously.

06th July 2010: Cylinder Booked (agency committed delivery time as 3-4 days).

I booked my gas cylinder by FUELS INDIA (Gopalapuram, Chennai, Tamil nadu 600086 On 06th July 2010 against my consumer number 20532 dispite my repeated vigits agency,, gas cylinder in my hose has not been received till date.(21/07/2010) Sutaible action may bee taken & and inform me,, may be taken against agency..

my contact number is 9940358141.. Hitendra G. Devda

Unregistered

Angry refused to door delivery past 2 years

sir, my consumer no is 3372 ,my location is no 83,santro city,chembarambakkam,till the date,we have not received in door delivery, only to taken in godown,my gas distributor refuced to door delivery till the date,my location living around 150 houses,we have all pepils working in a busy mnc,very hard to receiving in refil gas cylinders,my gas supplier is K.J.GAS AGENCIES,POONAMALLE,CHENNAI.56. SAP CODE
    IS 119051 so,please to take nesasary action in my distributor thank you

Unregistered

Exclamation Complain regarding the emergency number

Dear Sir,

3 days ago my bharat gas cylinder started to leak i have at once call the emergency mob there is no response.

My gas connection no-28240

I suggest that pls do not publish the mob or telephone number for formality on your slip or in any advertisement.

At last i have paid 200 rupees for private person which have done ok my gas cylinder leakage.

Till now there is any feedback received from him.

Regards,
    Gorakh yadav

Unregistered

Exclamation I booked my gas cylinder by priti gas has not been received till date

I have faced this problem several times. I book refilling of cylinder with my gas Agency ĖPRITI GAS ( Khubru road, Ganaur(Sonipat),haryana-131101). This time my experience was equally horrendously.

05th august 2010: Cylinder Booked (agency committed delivery time as 3-4 days).

I booked my gas cylinder by PRITI GAS( Khubru road, Ganaur(Sonipat),haryana-131101) On 05th AUGUST 2010 against my consumer number 357. Dispite my repeated visits to agency the gas cylinder in my hose has not been received till date(21/08/2010). i request you pls take Suitable action against agency & inform me about the action taken against agency..

my contact number is 09466347725,09034518987. Ramkaran jain
    my e-mail id is vipin_ganaur@rediffmail.com

raj_put82@yahoo.com

Angry complaint

we from moga (punjab), we had booked cylinder to refill at moga bharat gas agency but even after 15 days and many requests they not delivered the cylinder we booked on 31-7-2010 at bharat gas agency gill road moga (punjab) but not get delivery upto 21-8-2010.after that we ourself went to agency at got our cylinder by our self, we booked against number-N2544 .this is not at first time every time they harras their customers and give them late deliveries
    i want you to solve our problem by taking fast steps otherwise we loose our faith in bharat gas
    thanking you
    your truly
    swarnjit singh sedha

Unregistered

Angry Non Delivery, Harassment of consumer, BLack Marketing of cylenders

I had got transferred my gas connection from Delhi to Gaziabad (UT) and as per told company policy, which is definitly not in the interest of consumer, I had to surrender my both the cylenders with regulator. I was being told by the dealer that immediately on transfer the cylender shall be delivered to me. However, on the contrary when I had got my connection transfered after terrific efforts and after wasting my considerable time in towing two cylenders and searching the address of agency, I was not given any cylender on the spot though I had duly booked the gas and paid the price in advance.The behaviour of existing staff at M/s. Jeevan Jyoti Gas Agency, at Brij Vihar, Gaziabad(U.P.) was not proper. Later, in the evening when I had contacted the agency by visiting their office at Brij Vihar, Gaziabad(U.P.) (As nobody picked up the phones/mobile after more than 100 calls) I was told that gas shall be delivered only after 3 - 5 days for the reasons best known the them. Later, I suggested them to collect the gas from their godown but they also refused the same without assigning any reason for the same.
    Later being desperate as I have a family, it was not possible to live for five days without a gas, I had approached the godown of M/s. Jeevan Jyoti Gas Agency and contacted a delivery man who in turn ask for Rs. 800/- per cylender thiugh I told him about my booking and also gave him my booking number. I had refused to purchase the gas in black and lived without gas for nearly 4 days,
    Will any official of Bharat Gas explain me the reason as to why the company is force the consumer to suuender the cylenders and is not checking such malpractises, blackmarketing, harassment to the consumer by such scruplous officials of Bharat Gas?

Unregistered

Angry Unethical Bharath Gas Distributors, in Bangalore.

I am from Bangalore Indiranagar, here Bharath gas distributors making some unethical things are mandatory, like if anybody wants to go for new connection distributors will ask 1600 extra and that money consumers need to buy whatever they have like gas stow or cooker etc.
    And today I went to get the second cylinder connection they have asked me Rs.2990 which includes deposit, filled cylinder and Rs.1400 cooker which actually I donít required.
    Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited, one of the largest public sector oil industry which should take proper action against these distributors they are taking advantage of monopoly and same another industry INDANE gas is not doing the same and last week one of my friend opt for second cylinder and he got that for just RS.1650 where BHARATH GAS distributor has asked Rs.2990/-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 34 1234567811 ... LastLast