+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171821 ... LastLast

Bharat Gas Complaint

This is a discussion on Bharat Gas Complaint within the Home & Garden forums, part of the Consumer Forums category; Sir, Parag Gas agency the gas cylinder is not supply for the customer. Because he is supply for more amount ...

Unregistered

Default Bharat gas not delivery in home

Sir,
    Parag Gas agency the gas cylinder is not supply for the customer. Because he is supply for more amount paid peoples. The supply date of book is not correct. my cylinder gas is finished, ( one cylinder ) iam about the booking on 15.12.2010 booking no 300 agency people said delivery in 20.12.2010, in this 20.12.2010 to 30.12.10 daily morning that is iam call to the agency but the agency does not take the phone . they are regurarly irresponsible for the customer to give the service that iam complaint wih you regarding to this letter please take necessasory action the negligence of the customer.

Sir the agency name is: Parag Gas Agency
    Juna Takli Road , KOPARGAON ( Dist-Ahmednagar, 423601 , MAHARASHTRA )
    The distributed area: KOPARGAON TAHASIL

MY NAME - BADRINARAYAN P****AL DAGA
    BHARAT GAS KOPARGAON ID - 04792
    BHARAT PRESS ROAD KOPARGAON - 423601
    mail id - hbdaga@yahoo.com

Unregistered

Default Leakage of cylinders

At Solapur (Maharashtra)cylinders from Aruna gas agency are leaking & the agency not responding ,the delivery of cylinders is also very very late & it is even delivered after 3-4 days after receipt date whiich is almost 6-7 days after booking & the pphone no. 2720675,2720708 are either busy or engage all the time.

Unregistered

Post didn't supply of gas

my self parveen kumar ,my connection no:923,meva gas agency of abohar is gone to create a problem for us. their is gone to more than 36 days and stll they are saying that your cylinder will come after 2 weeks .In that time their is a proper need of cylinder .it is very hardly to adjust after one month so please check before them and solve our problem as soon as possible one more about that if bharat gas can't handle this problem then it will be chance of break our connection with you thanks

Unregistered

Default worst customer service

I am piyush balar residing at coimbatore i have bharat gas connection con no 61891 i have booked cylinder on 29/12/2010 while booking no booking no was given but orally told it will come after 10 days after 10 days when i have called them they told me tom means on 10 jan when i called them on 10th they told me billed has been issued it will come at any moment same an 11th but when i called on 12th they are saying no stock and when itold them if i complaint head office they what want to do u do i dont care i dont understand that bharat gas company is govt approved then why worst of worst service given my gas supplier name is radhha gas service thadagam rd even i spoke to madam sandya coimbatore manager she assured me that cylinder will come this is service given by bharat gas to customer

Unregistered

Default Non Delivery of refill cylindeer

Respeced sir/ madam,
    My consumer No. is 31313 and booked refill cylinder on 13/12/2010 from the Exel Gas serice vashi, Navi Mumbai a dealer of Bharat Gas. I was assured delivery after 8 days i.e. on 20/12/2010. When the same was not delivered on date. I called up the agency staff and they assured to deliver in the evening on the same day. The delivery was not done so I called up the agency staff on 21/12/2010 and they tried to evade my call and remarked that there is some problem with number of deliveries. Today, on 14/01/2011 still the cylinder has not neen delivered. When I invited their attention that in the previous month delivery was done on the time they replied us rudely.

Now it has become a daily routine to call the agency staff for refill cylinder and receive the same assurance of delivery every time. At one point of time they made an excuse that the delivery men are new. With regret and pain I wish to draw the attention of the authorities that till date the refill cylinder has not been delivered and the one in use is about to exhaust any time.

I gave a complaint in writhing on 17/5/2010 at the agency, but they didnt take any kind of action against them.

I am in fact preparing to bring this matter to the top management of Bharat Petroleum with a copy to the Honorable Minister of Petroleum for the letargic and indifferent customer attitude of the Gas agency.
    I sincerly hope that this forum will initiate prompt action and I assure you all cooperation in the event of any enquiry against the named agency

Thanks & Rgds
    Vilas Dattaram Jadhav
    B/504, prithvi park, plot no. 4,5,6;near Lokmat office, Mumbai-Pune express way, sector 30, Sanpada Navi Mumbai.

Prasanta Mandal

Default Refilling of gas cylinder & doubling cylinder

Dear Sir,
    I am a consumer of Bharat Gas, Bhubaneswar (consumer no.: 8516 of Aparajita Bharat Gas) presently having single cylinder facility. I have booked for gas on 03.01.2011. Till date gas has not been provided even after contacting Aparjita Bharat Gas for number of times and stating about the difficulties facing by me due to single cylinder facility.

Further, one week back I have applied for doubling gas cylinder. Till date no response have been received.
    Please look into the matter and suggest me what should I do under such circumstances.

From
    Prasanta mandal,(Mobile 09937929635)
    B-II/17, Nalco Nagar,
    Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar-751023,
    Consumer No:8516,
    Distributor: Aparajita Bharat Gas

Unregistered

Red face Pathetic customer service

My Gas agency is Ganesh gas Agency , Perambur , The People there are not doing their job properly ...They are just keeping the receiver down always so that nobody can call them hence the phone lines are always Busy ...I have booked my gas 15 to 20 days back and i have still not got it and im not able to reach them as the phone lines are always busy .....Please get this Issue sorted out ......

Unregistered

Talking Harrasment of consumers for non delivery of refiled gas cyclinder witin time

My consumer no.v-4958 having distributor radha gas service,(bharat gas) situated at vikhroli east mumbai 400 083.i have book my request for refiled cylinder on 10/01/2011 but till they failed to honor our request.my question is that how commercial persons gets refiled cyclinder on day to day basis.

They are irrgular and dishonest in supplying the refiled gas cylinder to domestic consumer.it is on record no commercial user having face any such difficulties from distributors. Black marketors and bpcl alway favor to the commercial consumer rather than domestic consumer.

Bpcl (bharat gas) and his whole management should ashamed about their affairs and working style of operation.

Post problem faced with bharatgas distributor

I have faced this problem several times. I book refilling of cylinder with my gas Agency –AMARDEEP AGENCIES,1 TREPTI,GOVANDI,MUMBAI-400088. This time my experience was equally horrendously.

I booked my gas cylinder by AMAR DEEP AGENCIES,1 TRUPTI,GOVANDI,MUMBAI-400088. On 07th Jan 2011 against my consumer number VG-61715 dispite my repeated vigits to agency,, gas cylinder not been received till date.(22/01/11) .Since from last one year they have not delivered the cylinder in proper time what they have said while booking. Sutaible action may bee taken & and inform me,, action taken against agency..

my contact kumarmsmech@rediffmail.com.,( the connection in my mothers name.)

Unregistered

Angry Delay in delivery of gas cylender

I had booked my LPG gas cylinder (refilled) on dated 27.01.2011, after 21 days (I got my last cylender on 04/01/2011) but I could not get the gas till date. Today (31.01.2011) on 10.30 AM I call M/S Easten gas, Dilshad Garden and requested madam to please send my gas cylinder urgently because my gas is exhausted. She told me that It will get take 5-6 days more. In this connection I would like to know that is there any acarcity of gas in your organization. Because according to process like this(21 days + 10 days) customer will get his refilled cylender after one month. I would also like to know what action is taken against gas agency if they are harashing the customer. Please inform me abut action taken from your side in this regard.

+ Reply to Thread