+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast

Bharat Gas Complaint

This is a discussion on Bharat Gas Complaint within the Home & Garden forums, part of the Consumer Forums category; COMPLAINT : BHARAT GAS AGENCY /Attached agency : Virat Enterprises , Ghar Medu,Delhi Vs Satayanarain Aggarwal & Pardeep Aggarwal This ...

Unregistered

Default complaint against non deleivery of cylinder

COMPLAINT : BHARAT GAS AGENCY /Attached agency : Virat Enterprises , Ghar Medu,Delhi
    Vs Satayanarain Aggarwal & Pardeep Aggarwal

This is to inform you that Our LPG Connection Numbers SH 14759 and S.H.28286 issued in the name of Sh. Satya narain Aggarwal and Mr. Pardeep aggarwal respectively intially by Sharman Gas agency(which is only 200 metre distance from our house) , but unfortunetly they hav shifted these connections without prior notice to us towards Virat enterprises (which is now 10 km away from our house) two years ago. We have discussed this matter to conecrn department but nobody took intiative and matter pending intact remain problematic.
    Now we booked our cylinder (Connection number S.H.14759) on 19.09.2010 through SMS vide reference number No.3347178.That cylinder not deleivered till date , besides so many reminder on phones , through personally interaction they never look into the matter and ignore our problems each time.On each reminder they always ready to book our delievry request as new booking request and assure us that they will deliver your cylinder by today evening but that evening never came till today. Last time on 05.10.2010 will finally booked our conncetion once again but once again same situation arise of non delievry of cylinder till today i.e. 10.10.2010.
    In this whole scenerio agency owner never come into picture and their staff always tried to harras us and providing uselesss excuse which is having no use.

Please look into the matter otherwise we hav to do something serious action on this problem.

Regards

satyanarain Aggarwal

rajasekarran

Question not deliver gas

sir tamil selvan from Ag's office i booked my cylinder in last month in fuel india bharat gas but they not for one month so many i call them but they not respond to me i think they are doing any fraud thing they send the gas cylinder to any hotel sir gas name is in my father name he is working in ags office chennai teynampet so many time i go there they totally not response me i seen so many time so sir take immediate action gas agent address fuel india gopalapuram my email is tamilselvan014@gmail.com SIR PLS TAKE IMMEDIATE ACTION SIR

rajasekarran

Question not deliver gas

sir tamil selvan from Ag's office i booked my cylinder in last month in fuel india bharat gas but they not for one month so many i call them but they not respond to me i think they are doing any fraud thing they send the gas cylinder to any hotel sir gas name is in my father name he is working in ags office chennai teynampet so many time i go there they totally not response me i seen so many time so sir take immediate action gas agent address fuel india gopalapuram my email is tamilselvan014@gmail.com SIR PLS TAKE IMMEDIATE ACTION SIR

Unregistered

Default gas tanki nahi pauci

I am canstmer for mandor gas jodhpur mane tanki 4 ko book karai thi aur jab me aaj gas aganchi gaya to mujhe kaha ki 2 din pahle tanki lag gayi he jo ki mere ger per nahi pahuci my cansumer no 10111 he

anuprana7@gmail.com

Thumbs down compiant to agency partap jyoti (delhi)

Dear Sir,

11days ago my bharat gas cylinder started to leak i have at once call the emergency mob there is no response.

My gas connection no-10742
    I suggest that pls do not publish the mob or telephone number for formality on your slip or in any advertisement. iam about the online booking.. booking no.3605460 iam call to the agency but the agency does not take the phone . they are regurarly irresponsible for the customer to give the service that iam complaint wih you regarding to this letter please take necessasory action the negligence of the customer.
    plz action

At

Regards,
    anoop rana
    mob-9212431105

Unregistered

Question For new conection

SIR
    I am DINESH SHARMA living at Ballabhgarh (Haryana) , i need a new Gas conection for home , i am using a HP gas conection of my landlord . i have applied for new gas conection but dealer refuse for this after inquiry . the person who came for inquiry he said to me that you are not authorised for a new conection because you have already use a connection and he demanding extra money for new connection.

Present Address:-

DINESH SHARMA C/O KANHAYA LAL GOLA
    FCA - 500 EAST CHAWALA COLONY
    BALLABHGARH, FARIDABAD( HARYANA)-121004
    MOBIL NO. +919910087465
    E-MAIL - dineshkumar.sharma@jcb.com

Unregistered

Default non deliverance of refill gas cylinder

14 oct 2010

SIR,

My family is of three senior citizens and are ailing from discomforts of old age and diseases like heart disease, high blood pressure,diabetic,high level cholesterol,bad eye sight ill health...
    Gas cylinder nowadays have become a thing which could be considered as a basic need.The negligence from the part of Chittoor gas agency, Kollam, should be considered highly insulting and non caring towards society.
    The last delivery of gas was on august 30,the next day, on connecting it ,was found leaking,but an emergency call to Chittoor gas agency brought no help.The construction workers in the neighborhood came and disconnected the cylinder and they then placed the cylinder outside the house.The response to the immediate call came the next day by afternoon in the form of a delivery boy,and not a technician,to ensure safety.By then the cylinder was empty as the whole gas was leaked out.Sir please note the response on an urgent appeal.If not for the kind labourers in the neighbourhood , consider our situation.I tried to book for a refill cylinder the next day itself, but was not entertained,even on such circumstances.I was asked to book after 21 days,and I did likewise. I booked gas for home delivery on september 23 over the phone ,but till today not delivered. Whenever I make phone calls there is no response from their side and mostly the connection is always busy and many a times they are not picking the phone.And if any a time we get them on phone the response is somewhat rude.
    I'm very sorry to say that we are facing much problem due to this type of service and it is regularly happening with CHITTOOR GAS AGENCIES, STADIUM BUILDING, KOLLAM. My gas agency consumer number is 2994.
    I sincerely hope that my grievances shall be solved and necessary actions may be taken for the improper services.expecting a favourable response

yours sincerely,
    sd/-
    P.BHARATHAN PILLAI

Unregistered

Default Lpg

What is the frequency at which we can buy a LPG gas cylinder. In our situation we have not taken any cylinder in August 2010. On September 2010, we purchased a cylinder. When we went to ask for a cylinder in October 2010, our Bharatgas Agent. M/s. Anugrqha Agencies Bangalore, said that we can take only once a month. Is it a calender month, or four weeks interval. What is the exact rule. if any

R.Sathyakumar

Default delay in gas cylinder delivery

I booked gas cylinder on 15-8-2010 through sree lekshmy gas agency,ulloor.consumer no:3119.They are charging extra service charges for the delivery.please take suitable actions to ensure regular supply of gas cylinder.

Unregistered

Thumbs up complaint aganst dealer for nt delivering the gas cylinder

The bharat gas is bosting of delivering the gas cylinder after 24 hours of its booking but the claim is false in case of Khanna gas center sangrur punjab . i have booked a cylinder about 11 days ago but the cylinder is not delivered till today my consumer no is 4665 and my address is opp civil hospital ram basti gali no 7-B sangrur the khanna gas is openly saying that the officers of the Bharat gas wants illegal gratification from us thats why we have sell the cylinders in the black market and to the commercial consuners please advise the dealer to stop the illegal use of subsidised gas.if the officers wants illegal gratification we are redy to pay 5 to 10 rs more to grease the palms of ur officers.

+ Reply to Thread