+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 1234567811 ... LastLast

Indane Gas Complaint

This is a discussion on Indane Gas Complaint within the Home & Garden forums, part of the Consumer Forums category; Indane Gas is from Indian Oil Corporation and it is one of the largest domestic and commercial LPG cylinder providers ...

Banned

Default Indane Gas Complaint

Indane Gas is from Indian Oil Corporation and it is one of the largest domestic and commercial LPG cylinder providers in India. No doubt the company has been able to make things easier for people, but the company gas agencies has harassed people across the nation in many ways. No, not each and every agency is a problem, but there are many where people were made suffered with so many problems like Ė irregularity in supply of gas cylinders, non receipt of gas cylinders even after apply new connections, no information and no procedure of the agencies, selling of the cylinders in black market by them to make huge profits and so alike problems.

There have been instances of complaints from many people about forceful selling of accessories of gases to the customers with the threatening that the company otherwise would terminate the supply of cylinders at home and terminate their connection. The agency officials are irregular, they donít come to office on time and more than that they also donít act on complaints regarding the servicemen, the agency staff and other complaints.

Indane is today one of the largest packed-LPG brands in the world and has been conferred the coveted ĎConsumer Superbrandí status by the Superbrands Council of India. However, when it comes to complete stress free service it has to go a long way. There are people who complain regularly about the booking and irregularity of supply of cooking cylinders in homes. Many dealers or unscrupulous agents working in the Indane Gas service centers sell the cylinders in Black market to make huge profits making the subscribers suffer. There have been cases when people even received cylinder after one year of booking. Waiting in Que and booking at times is also a problem for Indane Gas. There are problems of non-delivery of cylinders in time and other complaints. And at times they are harassed by the employees of the Bharat gas service centers who donít respond properly to the needs of the customers.

For all these reasons we need to complain. But many of us must have tried a number of times to complain about the Indane gas having no use at all. Therefore one should learn the proper process of Indane Gas complaints for solving all the issues. It is very easy if you hit the online and find the numbers that are genuine for complaining regarding the gas agencies or services and their employees. You can find such numbers easily over the internet.
    Customer Service Cells
    If you have failed in your attempts to bring in justice to all those people who are behind the Indane Gas poor service and wish for a source where your Indane Gas complaint would be accepted, then you should call for Customer Service Cell which is operated in the Area Office during working Hours/ days. This cell is backed up by an Officer and a telephone for responding / suggestions/ attending to Customer grievances/ queries.

Please select your state to know the customer service cell number of your nearest area office and visit the site for more information on such numbers: Indian Oil Corporation :: Indane Gas

Unregistered

Default Reg: Complaint..

Hi,

My self A Kishore kumar s/o A. Yadava Rao (A/C NO: 3975) residing at Kumarwadi, karwan,Hyderabad, Andrapradesh -500006.
    Since many years we are facing problem with Jyothi enterprises (Agapura branch).
    No body responds on customer care number.
    When we asked about the same simply said "No body is available to lift the phone we are busy".
    It is not the first time the same feedback you can get from other consumers.
    Is this customer care. And they dont bother either customer or their satisfaction.
    This type of incidents forced us to go for consumer court.

Please help in this regards and close the issue at the earliest.
    Kindly let me know the complaint no for further reference.

Regards,
    Kishore - 9000966081.

Unregistered

Smile Non receipt of Gas

Dear Sir,

I booked gas on 7th June' 10 but till date i.e. 14.6.2010 dealer did not supply gas. Every time they take 8-10 days to supply gas. Some times due to non receipt of gas at their end there may be delay but not every time. Please see.

thanks,

DS DOGRA
    Consumer no. 11088
    (M/s. Bedi Indane)

kamal

Default selling indane cylinder illegaly

Dear Sir,
    A Person near my home is having six to ten indane cylinders and he is selling each cylinders for Rs.6000/- to Rs.5000/-.He sold a cylinder filled with gas for Rs.6000/- to a person near by his home.I heared from my friend that it is illegal selling.So kindly take some action immediately if it is illegal and capture all the cylinders from his house.He is keeping all the cylinders in a store room near the front gate of his house.His address is as follows.

Customer address : MR.SENTHIL,
    NO:4/200,DURAISAMY GOUNDER ST,
    DHARMAPURI-636705
    TAMILNADU.
    INDIA.
    Contact No : 04342-262741
    Thanks,
    KAMAL,
    DHARMAPURI.
    TAMILNADU.

Jagdish Chander .

Red face Complaint Against Dealer

I booked gas on 26 may' 10 booking no 17,customers no a17927 at solanki gas service (sito road ,Abohar Distt.ferozepur (punjab) office 01634226512,9417669312) but till date i.e. 18.6.2010 dealer did not supply gas. Every time they take 8-10 days to supply gas. Some times due to non receipt of gas at their end there may be delay but not every time. Please see.....................

Customer address : MR.Jagdish Chander .
    VPO Raipura Teh.Abohar DIstt.Ferozepur(Punjab 152116)
    Contact No : 096468 15696 , 094170 53185
    Thanks,

Mehar Chand

Arrow Complaint Agianst Dealer

I booked gas on 27 may' 10 booking no 23,customers no a17182 at solanki gas service (sito road ,Abohar Distt.ferozepur (punjab) office 01634226512,9417669312) but till date i.e. 18.6.2010 dealer did not supply gas. Every time they take 8-10 days to supply gas. Some times due to non receipt of gas at their end there may be delay but not every time. Please see.....................

Customer address : MR.Mehar Chand
    VPO Raipura Teh.Abohar DIstt.Ferozepur(Punjab 152116)
    Contact No : 096460 91897 , 094170 53185
    Thanks,

Sridhar

Default Compulsory inspection charges

We are having gas connection in South Madras Gas Agency, Chennai 28.

We are upset about the following things:

(1) very rude behaviour by delivery boys and they will bring in odd hours only .

(2) Suddenly the delivery boy will come with an additional bill for Rs.70/- and say that he is inspecting the cylinder also. Why this compulsory levy on customers? They do not send a qualified person for inspection and they cannot impose additional charges on customers.

We request IOC to intervene and do the needful.

Unregistered

Default illegal use of cylinders

illegal use of cylinders

Unregistered

Default illegal use of lpg cylinders

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    illegal use of cylinders
    sir,

One mr. ashok of 13/7 I street, North Thirumalai Nagar, villivakkam chennai 49 is misusing the LPG gas cylinders by selling out to retail tea shops. He has a double cylinder in his name(indane) and using the same. At the same time he is using his father's, sister's double cylinders and brothers cylinders also.
    all are indane only.
    father name : Late H.Y.Hosamani
    sister name : renuka
    brother name: shivaji

please have a check and take necessary steps. Iam not aware of the above consumer numbers.

thank you
    durga

Unregistered

Default Non Delivery Of gas

This is in regard of failure of refilling of Gas Cylinder. We have booked our gas on 21-06-2010, with connection number 3685. But till date, 6-07-2010, the cylinder has not reached at our place. I want to keep in the notice of Indane Distributuin companies, that their poor services will affect their brand and it may result in loss of customers.

So please do something in this regard.

Avinash Gupta

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 1234567811 ... LastLast