+ Reply to Thread

Reliance Energy excess billing

This is a discussion on Reliance Energy excess billing within the Home & Garden forums, part of the Consumer Forums category; Account No. : 151167563. Complaint no.:000120985681 dtd. 21.05.2010. Ref.: Last month billing: 250 units & this month billing 144 units..prior ...

Unregistered

Default Reliance Energy excess billing

Account No. : 151167563.

Complaint no.:000120985681 dtd. 21.05.2010.

Ref.: Last month billing: 250 units & this month billing 144 units..prior month billing 34 units.. ??? purpose is to understand the logic for vast difference of billing...considering very very limited usage !!!!

Dear Sir/Madam,

Is there anyone who can listen to & resolve the issue....??

Thanks & regards,

Raj Parekh.

--- On Sat, 6/19/10, RAJ PAREKH <raj_parekh27@yahoo.com> wrote:

Subject: Re: Fw: Re: {DBHC10005576} [REPLY1] Response to your complaint regarding High Consumption.
    To: "Reliance Helpline" <energy.helpdesk@relianceada.com>
    Cc: "Reliance Consumer Forum" <consumer.forum@cgrfrinfra.org.in>
    Date: Saturday, June 19, 2010, 5:28 AM

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please note that our unit consumption for current month is 144 units against 250 units last month as per your billing....144 units consuption is atleast reasonably acceptable but 250 units is exhorbitant billing...

We have requested so many times for a representative of yours visiting our premises...but there is no response...now how shall v prove that our consumption is limited...not 250 units...??

If for any reasons the matter cannot be resolved...plz. advice authority who can take action & resolve the issue...

Thanks & regards,

Raj Parekh.

--- On Thu, 6/17/10, RAJ PAREKH <raj_parekh27@yahoo.com> wrote:

Subject: Re: Fw: Re: {DBHC10005576} [REPLY1] Response to your complaint regarding High Consumption.
    To: "Reliance Helpline" <energy.helpdesk@relianceada.com>
    Cc: "Reliance Consumer Forum" <consumer.forum@cgrfrinfra.org.in>
    Date: Thursday, June 17, 2010, 1:57 AM

--- On Wed, 6/9/10, RAJ PAREKH <raj_parekh27@yahoo.com> wrote:

Subject: Fw: Re: {DBHC10005576} [REPLY1] Response to your complaint regarding High Consumption.
    To: energy.helpdesk@relianceada.com
    Cc: consumer.forum@cgrfrinfra.org.in
    Date: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 12:55 AM

Dear Sir/Madam,

Awaiting your reply....

Thanks & regards,

Raj Parekh.

--- On Thu, 6/3/10, RAJ PAREKH <raj_parekh27@yahoo.com> wrote:

Subject: Re: {DBHC10005576} [REPLY1] Response to your complaint regarding High Consumption.
    To: Energy.Helpdesk@relianceada.com
    Date: Thursday, June 3, 2010, 11:26 PM

Mam,

Thanks for your call.We were unable to reply as we do not have your contact no...could you please call us..

Regards,

Raj Parekh.

--- On Fri, 5/28/10, Energy.Helpdesk@relianceada.com <Energy.Helpdesk@relianceada.com> wrote:

From: Energy.Helpdesk@relianceada.com <Energy.Helpdesk@relianceada.com>
    Subject: {DBHC10005576} [REPLY1] Response to your complaint regarding High Consumption.
    To: raj_parekh27@yahoo.com
    Date: Friday, May 28, 2010, 9:59 AM

Dear Customer,
    Warm greetings from Reliance Energy.
    We write to advise you that the Meter Number 7093696 and installation was
    inspected. During inspection, no apparent defects in the connection or in
    the functioning of the meter were observed.
    The reading registered by the meters is mentioned below;
    Meter Reading Date Meter Number
    Meter Reading
    22/05/2010 7093696
    From the above reading it would appear that the monthly readings noted by
    our meter readers were correct. Our bills are computed on the basis of the
    readings taken by our meter readers and on your actual consumption.
    Thank you for writing to us.
    Regards,
    Customer Service,
    Reliance Energy.
    For any assistance, please call our 24 x 7 Power Help at 30303030, Toll
    Free Number 1-800-200-3030 OR write to us at
    energy.helpdesk@relianceada.com.
    ================================================== ============================================

Dear Sir,

We really appreicate your prompt response.

None of the points 1 to 5 can be actually attributed to such huge increase
    in consumption..in our case..

Please depute your representative for enquiry at our residential
    address..for your satisfaction..we are ready to asnwer all your queries...&
    also to understand the logic if any behind such huge increase..

Awaiting your reply..

Thanks & regards,
    Raj Parekh.

Regards
    Customer Service

Unregistered

Default Break up of the charges

Sir,
    I was transferred from Mumbai to Hyderabad and we have vacated the Quarters(provided by our Employer)
    on 19.06.2010.

The particulars of account no: 102052835
    Address: Flat No: 204, Mhada Bldg No: 7,
    Adi Shankaracharya Marg
    Powai, Vikroli West,
    Mumbai - 400 076

From 20.06.2010, the same flat was allotted to one of my colleagues. My colleague has received the Bill No: 100393570032 dated 12.07.2010 for an amount of Rs. 1905.01. I have cleared the amt payable to Reliance
    Energy during the 2nd week of June, 2010. But, the referred Bill is showing that the arrears are still due.

I request you to kindly look into matter and provide me with the exact amount to be paid till 19.06.2010 and amount due from 20.06.2010, to enable us to clear the entire dues.

Kindly send the statement to my email id: haneefafridi@yahoo.co.in

With Regards,
    MOHAMMAD HANEEF
    9248422950-HYD
    9291438417-HYD

Unregistered

Default dubious billing

To,
    The Recovery Manager,
    Reliance Infrastructure Ltd,
    RNA Corporate Park, Old Kalamandir,
    New Collector Office, Bandra {E}

Sub: Your letter ref no: REC/TRF/2010/1212 Dated 09-10-2010
    Sir,
    I received your letter mentioned above with utmost shock as I wish to inform you that the said account no: 101601951 has been closed in year 2007. Closure of the said account was done by fully paying all dues and outstanding charges. Thereafter the meter for the said account was also removed in August 2007 and no bills or correspondence was received thereafter.
    Now after three years of settling the account in question moreover removal of the said meter three years back is proof enough that you have erroneously sent a bill, which is dubiously, added to my current account no 101585790.
    A complaint regarding the same has been made vide complaint no: 1009574013.
    It is pertinent of you to check your records and my correspondence in the said matter for the same.
    Sincerely
    Vijaya Singh

Unregistered

Default Dubious billing

To,
    The Recovery Manager,
    Reliance Infrastructure Ltd,
    RNA Corporate Park, Old Kalamandir,
    New Collector Office, Bandra {E}

Sub: Your letter ref no: REC/TRF/2010/1212 Dated 09-10-2010

Sir,
    I received your letter mentioned above with utmost shock as I wish to inform you that the said account no: 101601951 has been closed in year 2007. Closure of the said account was done by fully paying all dues and outstanding charges. Thereafter the meter for the said account was also removed in August 2007 and no bills or correspondence was received thereafter.

Now after three years of settling the account in question moreover removal of the said meter three years back is proof enough that you have erroneously sent a bill, which is dubiously, added to my current account no 101585790.

A complaint regarding the same has been made vide complaint no: 1009574013.
    It is pertinent of you to check your records and my correspondence in the said matter for the same.

Sincerely
    Vijaya Singh
    +919868152157

Unregistered

Default Complaint

There bills have suddenly soared high ......almost double than the last few months billing. Its been extremely unfair on the customer. There should be some justification as to why our bill amount has doubled when we have the same unit consumption .....extremely unethical . Reliance energy needs to do something about their billing on urgent basis.

Unregistered

Angry Hotel waiter slaped the customer

Just asking why delaying the order,waiter slaped the customer.
    It has been observed hotel staff always rude to customers and customers dont have any other option to eat.
    Shanti Sagar Hotel
    Shanti Nagar
    Mahakali caves road
    Andheri E
    mumbai

sudhirkhedekar85

Unhappy change of name

I have purchase aflat in borivli west,103 atul apartment,l.t.road,babhai naka,from mrs.rathi s. Shetty.therefore,i contacted reliance energy office at kandivli west,near s.v.road,for the change name form n necc formates.further,on 04th,dec2010,i got it verified at the reception counter n help desk.subsequently i was given token no.062,for my turn for the final submission. Meanwhile,within 30 min. Of waiting time i observed that aged ladies staff at counter no.6/7/8,were having very casual n unprofessional approach towards the valued customers.also smile was the costly commodity for them,except when they were
    sharing personal jokes while dealing with the customer.when my turn was announced,most unfortunate was,i was directed to one of those six no. Counter.and as expected,mrs shamila haketkar,stood perfect to the situation.first she discouraged me,and approach was to make me feel like a criminal in police station.thus i sarcastically,asked for the change over and she was very glad to give me suggestions,how to proceed further.
    My request ,to your kind self is that,to experience my nightmare in your esteem organisation,kindly have few surprise checks in order to improve your maligned image by those staff of yours,who are still carrying the old culture,imbibed on their permanent memories.

ravindran govindan

Angry excess billing to the tune of 300%

dear sir\madam ,
    account no :151368830
    bill distribution number: EAST\EZ2-SAKI\09\208\24\024\007
    i have observed that with every month my bill amount is touching the skies despite following the same pattern of energy consumption, our billing range is from 600(normal times) to 1040( in summer) but this time you have crossed the limit by charging us Rs 3410!!!! be informed if this issue is not resolved we will not hesitate to change our power provider namely tata power. a line of action is warranted from your side.

regards,
    ravindran govindan.

Unregistered

Default cheating

in the first week of August I had tried to end my 1 paisa sns subscription through sending sms unsubsms1p. but it was regretted by reliance. after complaining in consumer forum reliance customer care called me and agreed to unsubscribe this facility. one confirmation sms about unsubscribtion received but after charging new renewal charges.
    and the company send me a sms again abount renewal of this facilities and charging new charges renewal due on 4 sep. '
    my number is 9770144900

Unregistered

Default Account No : 100523458

Dear Sir,

I have observed that with every month my bill amount is on higher side despite we have change the following pattern of energy consumption but bill amount dose not change.

I would like to informed you that if this issue is not resolved I will not hesitate to change our power provider namely tata power. a line of action is warranted from your side.

You can reach me at gopals_74@yahoo.com or call on 9820112733

Regards
    Annapurna Singh

+ Reply to Thread