+ Reply to Thread

spick-n-span indane gas agency kullu, himachal pradesh

This is a discussion on spick-n-span indane gas agency kullu, himachal pradesh within the Home & Garden forums, part of the Consumer Forums category; i have been useing indane gas since from 20 years back and i am an active customer of indane gas ...

Unregistered

Default spick-n-span indane gas agency kullu, himachal pradesh

i have been useing indane gas since from 20 years back and i am an active customer of indane gas agency “SPICK-N SPAN” kullu for last ten years I am presently residing at SSB GATE shamshi, district kullu of Himachal Pradesh . it is to mention here that I can not got the refill gas cylinder from last two months because the gas supply is not available from last two months i.e. July and august 2010 at our area. And when we contact at agency they always use folly language and told about not providing the supply now tell me what to do?

Unregistered

Default non-availAvailability of Indane Gas in our area SSB Chowk,Shamshi, kullu, Himachal P

Availability of Indane Gas in our area SSB Chowk,Shamshi, kullu, Himachal Pradesh.
    as we are without LPG from last two months ..help us ....agency Personal not going to hear anything from us ....

Unregistered

Default INDANE GAS black marketing by Dharmpal (Rinku)STD , shamshi kullu

Its is very hard to get INDANE GAS refilled gas cylinders not even a SINGLE TIME in two months I didn’t got any refill gas cylinder from last two months because the gas supply is not properly available from last two or three months i.e. September October & November 2010. Most of Filled Gas Cylinders( Domestic) are being used in “Hotel SANDHAYA PLACE ” Shamshi through MR. DHARMPAL (RINKU’S ) STD AND CONFECTIONARIES / DAILY NEED STORE , NEAR AROMA NURSERY, SHAMSHI . Mr. Dharmpal ( RINKU) are doing BLACK MARKETING for Indane gas with the help of “SPICK-N SPAN” gas agency’s Truck Driver and Helper. Both driver and helper illegally earning money from Dharmpal ( Rinku) . All the filled cylinders are being given to Mr. Dharmpal ( Rinku) and after that Dharmpal distribute that to “Hotel SANDHAYA PLACE ” Shamshi . And No cylinders remains saved for rest of consumers residing Near at NAG MANDIR Shamshi. We are all suffering this from last three months. The owners and officers are not going to say or taking any action against these black marketers and their driver and helper.

Now Some body Please help…. us …what to do … how can we get the proper supply of INDANE GAS refilled gas cylinders ?

Unregistered

Angry Black Marketing of INDANE / HP GAS at Shamshi by DHARMPAL (rinku)near Roma Nursery

Its is very hard to get INDANE GAS refilled gas cylinders not even a SINGLE TIME in two months I didn’t got any refill gas cylinder from last two months because the gas supply is not properly available from last two or three months i.e. September October & November 2010. Most of Filled Gas Cylinders( Domestic) are being used in “Hotel SANDHAYA PLACE ” Shamshi through MR. DHARMPAL (RINKU’S ) STD AND CONFECTIONARIES / DAILY NEED STORE , NEAR AROMA NURSERY, SHAMSHI . Mr. Dharmpal ( RINKU) are doing BLACK MARKETING for Indane gas with the help of “SPICK-N SPAN” gas agency’s Truck Driver and Helper. Both driver and helper illegally earning money from Dharmpal ( Rinku) . All the filled cylinders are being given to Mr. Dharmpal ( Rinku) and after that Dharmpal distribute that to “Hotel SANDHAYA PLACE ” Shamshi . And No cylinders remains saved for rest of consumers residing Near at NAG MANDIR Shamshi. We are all suffering this from last three months. The owners and officers are not going to say or taking any action against these black marketers and their driver and helper.

Now Some body Please help…. us …what to do … how can we get the proper supply of INDANE GAS refilled gas cylinders ?

+ Reply to Thread