+ Reply to Thread

Trupti Gas Agency-Dombivali East -Delay in Delivery of Gas more than 15 days

This is a discussion on Trupti Gas Agency-Dombivali East -Delay in Delivery of Gas more than 15 days within the Home & Garden forums, part of the Consumer Forums category; Dear sir, Delay in Gas delivery... Our consumer no. 504499 Riverwood Park Khidkali Need to take strict action against GAS ...

Unregistered

Default Trupti Gas Agency-Dombivali East -Delay in Delivery of Gas more than 15 days

Dear sir,

Delay in Gas delivery...

Our consumer no. 504499
    Riverwood Park
    Khidkali

Need to take strict action against GAS Agency of Bharat Gas Company in Dombivali East. This gas agency never delivers the gas on time. need to call n number of times for a single delivery of gas. They take more than 15 days for delivery. They give false commitments on phone..at times they never attend the phone calls.

Trupti Gas Agency.
    Manpada Road
    Dombivali (E)
    0251-2430215/6469616/2444635

Unregistered

Default Delay in Delivery of Gas Cylinder more than 17 days

Dear Sir/Madam,

My cunsumer no.is 10096 (in name of Madhukar D.Chalke) in your Diva-(East) area.

I have booked the Gas Cylinder on 10/10/2010 in your Diva (East) office by Phone against above Cunsumer no. but till date they have not able to deliver the Gas Cylinder at my place.

I requrest you please fulfill the requirement at the ealiest.

Thanks

Madhukar Chalke

Question For New Connection -- what's the procedure ?????

sir, I am sangram keshari prusty, I newly shifted to Diva since 25 days, I went 6 to 7 times to nearest vendor/distributor for a new connection . But they're not responding when'll I get the connection by ignoring me they say only " come after 1 months for enquery " whenever I go there .........
    So plz ......do a favor........or tell me what the other procedure to take a new connection in Diva-east......

+ Reply to Thread