BSNL NE 5th VANITY (VIP) MOBILE NUMBER KA OFFER DATE 02/09/2010 TO 10/09/2010 KE BICHME VANITY NUMBER PE BOLI LAGAKE NUMBER JIT NE KO OFFER KIYA THAT TO BSNL KE TEMS AND CONDITION KE HISABSE SABSE JYADA BOLI LAGANE WALE THREE WINNER KA LIST BANEGA JISME SABSE JYADA BOLI LAGANE WALE KO NUMBER OFFER KIYA JAYE GA. AGAR 1st WINNER (H1) TIME LIMIT ME NUMBER NAHI LETA HAI TO 2nd HIGHER (H2) BOLI LAGANE WALE KO OFFER KIYA JAYE GA. AGAR 2nd HIGHER BIDDER TIME LIMIT ME NUMNER NAHI LETA HAI TO 3rd HIGHER (H3) BOLI LAGANE WALE KO OFFER KIYA JAYE GA. JISME BSNL GUJARAT CIRCULE NE ONLY H1 LIST DICLAIR KIYA AUR USKE BAD H2 & H3 LIST DICLAIR KIYE BINAHI HAME BATAYA GAYA KE AB H2 &H3 LIST BAHAR NAHI PADEGA TO BSNL INDIAN PUBLIC KE PAISE KHAGAYA HAI KYU KE BSNL 5TH VANITY NUBER KA 2nd & 3rd LIST DECLAIR HI NAHI KIYA AUR HUM SABKO BOLA GAYA KE 5th VANITY NUMBER KA OFFER PURA HO GAYA HAI. MENE TO 54 NUMBER PE BIDDING KIYA THAT TO EK NUMBER KE PICHE Rs. 50 REGISTRATION CHARGE Rs. 1=50 SMS CHARGES FOR REGISTRATION AND Rs. 1=50 SMS CHARGES FOR BIDDING AMOUNT SMS TO EK NUMBER PE Rs. 53 KA CHARGE LAGTA HAI LEKIN VANITY NUMBER KA 2nd (H2 LIST) AND 3rd (H3 LIST) PUBLICE KIYE BAGAIR HI BANL KE ADHIKARI ( AHMEDABAD KE MR. SHAH BSNL KE HEAD OFFICER HAI OR BANL RAJKOT CERCULE KE OFFICE) NE BATAYA KE VANITY NUMBER KA 2nd AND 3rd LIST PUBLICE NAHI HOGA. TO BATAO KE MERE JAISE KITNE LOGONE VANITY NUMBER PE BIDDING KIYA HOGA TO SABKA BIDDING AMOUNT VEST GAYA OR BSNL BINA VANITY NUMBER DIYE PUBLIC KI MONEY KHA GAYA. TO ME BSNL KO KEHNA CHAHTA HU KE AGAR AAP NUMBER DENAHI NAHI CHAHTE THE TO VANITY NUMBER KI OFFER (BY BIDDING SYSTEM) KIYA HI KYU OR BIDDING KARVAKE NUMBER NAHI DENA CHAHTE TO PUBLIC KA BIDDING AMOUNT REFUND KARDO SMS CHARGE KE SATH ME. TO MERI BSNL GUJARAT CIRCULE SE YEH COMPALINE HAI KI YA TO 2nd & 3rd LIST DO YA PHIR MAHARI LAGI HUI AMOUNT VAPAS (REFUND WITH SMS AND REGISTRATION CHARGE) KARO. TO MERI YEH COMPLAINE BSNL KO DEKAR MERA PROBLEM HAL KIGIYE. MAINE ME RE MOB. NO. 9429078000 SE 54 VANITY NUMBER PE BIDDING KIYA THAT TO MUJE Rs. 54*53(50+1.50+1.50)=Rs. 2862 CHARGE LAGA THA JO MERE MOBILE BALANCE SE KATA GAYA THA TO MUJE VANITY NUMBER KA 2nd (H2) & 3rd (H3) DO YA PHIR MERA Rs. 2862 REFUND MERE MOBILE PE DO YAHI MERI BSNL GUJARAT CIRCULE SE COMPLAINE HE.
MUJE VANITY NUMBER DILAO YA PHIR AMOUNT REFUND DILA DIJIYE YAHI ME APSE GUJARISH HAI.
JAI HIND, VANDE MATARAM, BHARAT MATAKI JAI.
ALPESH G CHOVATIYA, RAJKOT
BSNL 5TH VANITY NUMBER KE TERMS AND CONDITION NICHE DI GAYEE HAI.
Bidding Procedure & Other Terms and Conditions for the Auction of Vanity/VIP Mobile
1. The bidding shall commence at 10:00 Hrs on 02/09/10 and shall continue till 10:00 Hrs of
2. Only cellular (both post-paid & pre-paid) subscribers of BSNL, Gujarat Telecom Circle can
participate in the auction. A non-BSNL cellular subscriber then can bid through
friend’s/relative’s BSNL cellular number of Gujarat Telecom Circle. However in such cases
the liability to pay the amount, if declared highest, shall remain with the BSNL cellular
3. Existing Post-paid customer can also bid for change of his/her existing number.
4. Subscribers can check for their choice vanity/VIP number on Gujarat circle website
(www. gujarat .bsnl.co.in).
5. It is mandatory that all serious bidders should first get registered for being eligible for
bidding. For registration, intending bidder shall send SMS REGVAN<SPACE>10
DIGIT Mobile Number (for which he/she wants to bid) to 56666.
For example if a customer is getting registered for vanity mobile number 9429000000, then
the SMS shall be as below;
REGVAN 9429000000 send SMS to 56666
6. Rs 1.50 shall be charged for this SMS. Besides another Rs 50.00 towards registration shall be
deducted from the talk-value balance (for Pre-paid bidder). For Postpaid bidder, amount of
Rs 1.50 and Rs 50.00 shall be sent to billing system for adding to bidders debit.
7. After successful registration, subscriber shall be informed that “You are now successfully
registered to bid for mobile number 94xxxxxxxx”.
8. Step 3, 4 & 5 above shall be repeated for each number for which a subscriber wants to bid.
(e.g. if a subscriber wants to bid for 9429000000 & 9429000001 then he should get
registered for both these numbers separately and for both these registrations, he shall be
charged Rs 1.50+Rs 50.00 separately)
9. To bid for a number, send following SMS to ‘56666’;
CHOICE<SPACE>10 DIGIT MOBILE NUMBER<SPACE>AMOUNT
For example if a customer is bidding Rs 15,000.00 for mobile number 9429000000 then
his/her SMS shall be as below;
CHOICE 9429000000 15000 send SMS to 56666
10. The customer shall receive a back SMS intimating about the highest bid already received for
this number. If your bid is highest then it shall be confirmed in the back SMS.
11. During the process of bidding, as and when any bidder exceeds your bid, which was
intimated as the highest, then an intimation shall be given to you through SMS.
12. To know the highest bid already available for a choice number, following SMS is to be sent
CHOICE<SPACE>MOBILE NUMBER send SMS to 56666
For Example to know the highest bid already available for the choice number 9429000000
send following SMS to ‘56666’;
CHOICE 9429000000 send SMS to 56666
For this no registration is required. This SMS will be charged @ Rs.1.50.
13. Similarly bidder can also check inclusion of number of his/her choice in vanity number
auction list through SMS. For this he shall have to send SMS “LAST<SPACE>(LAST 1, 2,
OR UPTO 5 DIGITS OF NUMBER) to 56666 to know all the numbers with those last digits
are included in the auction. No registration is required for this.
14. Bid below the minimum reserve price, shall not be accepted.
15. Each SMS, sent to 56666, shall be charged @ Rs1.50 per SMS.
16. Bid shall be acceptable in multiples of Rs. 100.00 only. For example, if the current bid for a
choice number is Rs 1500.00, then the next bid can be any amount above Rs 1500.00 in
multiple of 100 i.e. Rs 1600.00, Rs 1700.00 etc.
17. During bid, a bidder can increase previous bid by maximum of Rs. 10000.00. Moreover, an
existing highest bidder cannot exceed his/her own bid by any amount unless somebody else
exceeds his/her bid amount. First initial bid for any number cannot be accepted beyond Rs.
18. At the end of auction, top three (H-1, H-2 & H-3) bidders shall be informed by BSNL about
their status and request them to provide Name, Address, Contact details and details of the ID
of the actual bidder i.e. the person to whom vanity will be allotted (to ensure that number is
allotted to the correct customer only which may be holder of the BSNL mobile through
which the bid was made or the friend/relative of the holder of the BSNL mobile through
which the bid was made). These details shall be used to allot the vanity nos. to the selected
bidder. Therefore, it is very necessary that bidders are always available on the mobile phone.
19. In case the highest bidder(s), when contacted to deposit the bid amount refuses, his/her
BSNL Mobile number shall be debarred forom next round of auction (only one auction).
However if the same subscriber has been offered multiple Vanity/VIP numbers and he/she
ultimately purchases at least three numbers, then his/her number shall not be debarred.
20. If the highest (H-1) bidder fails to deposit the bid amount with BSNL (of concerned city
(SSA)) within 5 working days of intimation, then the number shall be offered to second
highest (H-2) bidder at his/her second highest bid price.
21. If the second highest (H-2) bidder also fails to deposit the bid amount with AO (Mobile) of
concerned SSA within 5 working days of intimation, then the number shall be offered to third
highest (H-3) bidder at his/her third highest bid price.
22. Bid amount is exclusive of all taxes.
23. Selected bidder can have his/her choice number under any existing cellular plan, Post-paid or
Pre-paid, of BSNL. However the normal SIM/Activation Charges, Security (in case of Postpaid
plan) etc shall be charged extra on actual basis.
24. No extra charges are payable in case of the selected number is to be changed for a post-paid
25. Amount paid for the vanity/VIP number is non-refundable and it is also clarified that the
entire bid amount shall have to be paid in single instalment before obtaining the vanity/VIP
26. Registration fee of Rs. 50/- will be adjusted in respect of successful bidder at the time of
depositing the bid amount.
27. A bidder can also withdraw or cancel his/her bid during the bidding period by making a
request to Call Center at 9400024365 and not by sending SMS. However registration fee of
Rs. 50/- will not be refunded to the bidder.
28. BSNL Gujarat Circle reserves the right to cancel allocation of any vanity/VIP number at any
time without assigning any reason.
29. In case of any dispute BIDDING server time will be treated as final; it may differ from SMS