+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Mobile Number Portability from Airtel to Vodafone.

This is a discussion on Mobile Number Portability from Airtel to Vodafone. within the Telecom forums, part of the Consumer Forums category; Hi, I want to port out my number from Airtel. I had a discussion with Airtel Customer care executive regarding ...

Unregistered

Default Mobile Number Portability from Airtel to Vodafone.

Hi,

I want to port out my number from Airtel. I had a discussion with Airtel Customer care executive regarding the same. I am using a Corporate Plan(Ambuja CUG).

I came to know that i cannot port out my Number, since Corporate Plan users are under obligations. I do not have any document or heard about a rule like that.
    If there is any rule Document which says that i cannot port out my number, i would like to see that.

Thanks,
    Prashant.

Unregistered

Default airtel to docomo number portablity

This is Hari Krishna from Bangalore.I have switched from airtel to docomo by using number portablity feature. Previously mine also airtel corporate cug plan.No more additional charges for to migrate from post paid to prepaid other n/w.

The procedure is.
    1.Send SMS from ur mobile with same sim to 1900 msg:PORT ur 10digit number
    2.U will get sms from 1901 with uid.
    3.Visit any retailer outlet/shop near by submit ur documents.Provide ur documents.They will note it down ur prev service provider & UID.
    4.They will charge Rs:19/- for new sim and they will give new sim.
    5.After 7 days night they will block ur current aitel sim same time they will activate ur new sim.
    6.But u should be carefull with airtel after leaving after paing the all out standing also they didn't intimate u and they ask ur next service provide the bill payment is not done please stop the service like that.

7.Becarefull with airtel <i am suffering after 1 month from airtel/docomo)
    8.In india all n/w providers are waste.They will blame each other and will create prob for us.

Unregistered

Default I want to port out my number from Airtel

Hi,

I want to port out my number from Airtel to Vodafone. Airtel rejected my port-out request because i have outstanding due on my number. I have contacted Airtel customer care @ 121 and also visited to their Relationship centre but i found they cant help regarding my outstanding due.
    I want to port out of airtel as soon as possible.

Thanks,
    Kapil Ramnani

Hi Kapil,

Thanks for writing in to us. We kindly request you to approach Airtel regarding your concern. For any further assistance, please email us at vodafonecare.del@vodafone.com and we'll do our best to help.

Regards,
    Vodafone Customer Care, Delhi & NCR

swetang sarang

Default portability request reject by airtel

hi
    m airtel user n mah no is 9898074743 n i want to port out airtel from vodafone. but at airtel relation ship center told me tht mah no they consider as a special no..but fact is that for this no i didnt pay any amount infact mah this no i used for 9 years n itz too long time period.
    their customer care no 121 told me..the girl whose name is parul parmar n she is d supervisor she told me tht there is no issue of paying port out such a amount like 350/-. so please please anyone help me finding out this problem...should i pay or not???

thnxzz
    Swetang Sarang

Nitin

Angry Airtel Number Portability to Vodafone

Hi,

My case for number portability from Airtel to Vodafone is not moving ahead due to bottle neck from Airtel. They are not happy with leaving customer and are not cooperating

every time I chase them on email. they reply for 3 days / 24 hr extension mail.

Can anyone give me pointer how to expedite this please.

Regards,
    Nitin

Hi Nitin,

Thanks for writing in to us, we're sorry to hear about your difficulty. Please share your number with us here Vodafone India - Complaints - Requests - Enquires so that we may be able to assist you better.

Regards,
    Vodafone Customer Care

Hi Nitin,

Thanks for writing in to us, we're sorry to hear about your difficulty. Please share your number with us here Vodafone India - Complaints - Requests - Enquires so that we may be able to assist you better.

Regards,
    Vodafone Customer Care

Hi Swetang,

Thanks for writing in to us. We would like to inform you that the number is under contract, kindly contact your current service provider regarding the issue. For any further assistance, please email us at vodafonecare.guj@vodafone.com, we'll do our best to help.

Regards,
    Vodafone Customer care, Gujarat

Tarun Mukherjee

Default Airtel to Vodafone

I wanted to port from Airtel postpaid to Vodafone postpaid dated 14th March 2011. I had paid Rs 370 for that. But it was cancelled on 23rd March 2011 by Airtel for donner rejected , As i didn't had some dues pending against latest bill. So i had again generate the UPC code for port in and keep advance payment in airtel so it will not get cancelled again from airtel side. And i visit to nearest Vodafone gallery at my house and Vodafone executive told me that our will come again to your home and will pick the documents from your house and he will fill the form again.

The same day executive from Andromeda Marketing Pvt. Ltd. from Sakinaka, Mumbai Mr.Ashre Kundar came to my office and again collected the documents.

After 3 months also i have not heard anything from Vodafone's side and the Customer Care nos. provided in the bill 9619218137 / 9619218126 are never attended. I feel they have provided these fake nos so that nobody can reach them,

I am really fed up with the support given by vodafone side. For registering any complaints i had to wait for almost 1 hour in vodafone gallery and then also didn't get any sollution. I am despair with all this things.

Unfortunate Customer,

Tarun

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast