+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Vodafone Document submission

This is a discussion on Vodafone Document submission within the Telecom forums, part of the Consumer Forums category; I had very bad experience with vodafone service. I have been using vodafone mobile service from past 3 years. Every ...

Default Vodafone Document submission

I had very bad experience with vodafone service. I have been using vodafone mobile service from past 3 years. Every year they are asking me to submit documents for verification.
    This year also i submitted documents to nearest vodafone store(Kammanahalli Bangalore).
    After submitting documents also still getting call from vodafone that i have not submitted yet.
    regarding this i call to customer care nearly 5 times.Every time getting different different answers. They are neither properly addressing my issue nor resolving it. I spoke to one of the customer care executive he does not know what is the problem also. If they provide this kind of service definitely they will loose customers. I asked him to connect his manager he disconnected it.

Regards
    Suresh

Unregistered

Angry mismanagement of vodafone staff

To whom so ever it may concern,
    Iím a vodafone prepaid user since 8yrs and my mobile number is 9820474441.
    This is regarding the deactivation of my caller id service.
    I have submitted the required documents at vodafone sv road andheri branch,Mumbai,india on 4th September 2010 at 6pm.the management told me that the service would get activated within 2 hrs but till date ,i.e., 14th September 2010,it hasnít been so.
    I have visited the same vodafone branch twice n left several queries on vodafone customer care number. But my service has not been activated. I even wanted to put a complain then, but they said that they were closed and that if I was interested in putting a complain, I should go again the next day and do so. That was d sickest part on behalf of the mgt to do so.
    I expect that my online complain will be taken into consideration and my problem will be solved soon. Please help me and direct me if need be. Waiting for response ASAP.
    Thanking you.

Unregistered

Default Document submission

I had very good experience with vodafone service. I have been using vodafone mobile service from past 7 years. i submitted documents to nearest vodafone store(Opp. Akbar Ali shopping mall, Chembur -East ).
    After submitting documents also still getting problem.

plz active outgoing and all service

THanks

Regards
    Mohammed vakeel shaikh

Unregistered

Default Asking for documents although I have submitted them

I am tired of Vodafone. I am using the same number for past 4 years and they asked for submission of documents. I submitted my ID proof and address proof at Frazer Town office . I confirmed with the lady who took my documents that there will be no further problem but Inspite of that, now I am getting 'Call' instead of Contact name whenever anybody calls me. If I miss any call, I cannot know who called. This is a horrible service and when I called the customer care they are again telling me that documents are not submitted.

Its better to go for Airtel instead of being a customer of Vodafone for so long.

Thanks,
    Debalina

namgyal tsering

Default information

Respected sir/ madam
    this is very urgent information for your kind action immedaitly,please.
    my cell number is used since three yrs with no problem service,but since fews day the service so call outlet has face by me,
    facts we have to submitted the documents to your nearest office, myself has followed the rules and regulation,
    still facing problem,
    looking forward your action immedaitly,please,
    if not action taken myself will force to change my another cell number,please.
    looking forward your action immedaitly , please.
    Namgyal Tsering

Unregistered

Default Re: vodafone deactivation of caller id service

dear sir

this is karthi,d , using my prepaid # 9986149890 for past 4 years.

I have been asked to submit address and identity proof to the nearest retailer. But no retailer is willing to accept filled forms. some people kept the forms without processing anything.

Vodafone deactivated by caller id display service,

I have submitted 4 days before . But still it is not corrected & I tried many times for 198 services, not even get connected with customer care executives

regards
    karthi.d

Unregistered

Default Id proof

Dear Sir/Madam

I'm a user of Vodafone prepaid connection, using this particular contact number(which i would not like to mention) for 4 years,got messages and call from the Customer care executives to submit the ID proof which i did while taking up the SIM, please provide better services to the customer
    its really annoying... now my outgoing calls are disabled.incomings calls numbers not displayed.messages sending fail all this error has occured, kindly provide the website to submit the ID PROOF online ASAP

Alisha Malhotra
    Koramangla
    Bangalore

Hi Alisha,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at Vodafone India - Complaints - Requests - Enquires and we'd be happy to help.

Regards,
    Vodafone Customer Care.

Unregistered

Default vodafone services really bad

I am always asked to submit documents for verification and every time i do it they come up with so many excuses further making the matter extra complicated...nd they have also deactivated my caller id without any reason what is the problem...What is this ??...India is supposed have the best telecommunications facilities in the world..what thae heck is his,,,is this dumb vodafone company aware of the problem it is giving to its users..OMG!!..this is soo stupid i really think strict action needs to be taken!!!

Unregistered

Question submission of documents again

Its too difficult to submit documents as per your convinience.Its making us to go for another network........................................... .................................................. .................................................. ..........................

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast