+ Reply to Thread

Harassment by MTS and VRITI INFOCOM PVT. LTD. A-36, Sector-64, Noida, Uttar Pradesh.

This is a discussion on Harassment by MTS and VRITI INFOCOM PVT. LTD. A-36, Sector-64, Noida, Uttar Pradesh. within the Internet Services forums, part of the Consumer Forums category; Hi, I Suraj have ordered a MTS MBlaze broadband data Card from ‘VRITI INFOCOM PVT. Noida, Uttar Pradesh – 201307 ...

Thumbs down Harassment by MTS and VRITI INFOCOM PVT. LTD. A-36, Sector-64, Noida, Uttar Pradesh.

Hi, I Suraj have ordered a MTS MBlaze broadband data Card from ‘VRITI INFOCOM PVT. Noida, Uttar Pradesh – 201307 Phone : 91-120-4666666' and got delivered on 27 March, 2012. As complained by Praveen in the previous post, a person from noida who have delivered and collected all the documents (1 photo and Voter ID; his name is Dharamvir - M. No 8744043400) I tried to reach him but his contact number is always outside limit. He told that within evening your card will be active. But my problem is still unattended and I’m not able to activate my data card, it’s almost more than a week now. Now I called the advisor from whom I got a call regarding the data card connection. On repeated calling the advisor named Vikas (M.No: 9718482253 Office Direct No: 01204666666 Noida) I’m only getting assurances from him that the connection wll be activated but it is not. Most of the time don’t pick the call and recently he has started saying that he is not in office as his leg is broken. Is this the way how a corporate entity like MTS function - rather inefficient and unprofessional I would say !!

I visited MTS Centre in Okhla Phase 1 regarding this; they told me that still my Application has not been submitted and thats why device status is showing as 'Idle'.

To support my claim, I have a Invoice Bill with me. Please help me regarding the issue I am facing.

Suraj,
    #9873984170, 9958392979.

We regret the inconvenience caused. Thank you for providing the details. We will ensure that our customer support team will contact you.

Hi Suraj,
    As per our records, the customer service team had acknowledged your complaint and is Escalated to the higher level. We regret the inconvenience caused.

Hi Suraj,
    As per our records, the customer service team had contact you and were able to close your concern / requirement. We hope that you were happy with the overall experience. Do get in touch with us in case you would like to have further discussion.

Default No solution regarding useless coneection !!!

FYI, the connection was activated after a lot of hassles but the main cause of concern since its activation is that I am not able to use the connection because of very low and constantly fluctuating speed. I called up the customer care who tried to offer me some basic troubleshooting steps which did not work out. But when again I tried to contact them, the call is always disconnected from the CC side prior to getting transferred to the execs. And in case the call transfers to the execs, a strange sound comes and then call disconnects; I have tried from other numbers with no results. After this I even forwarded a mail citing the issues to the Activation Department but with no response as of date.

MTS is showing by their conduct that they are not at all responsible for their devices and connections to their customers. But I am damn sure that when I will not pay the bill, they will be the first to call me up and claim the same. In which case, I'll have no other option then not paying the bill or filings consumer suits for compensation. So MTS, either provide me an usable connection or refund y money to me in which case I will be the most happiest person.

ALL YOU PEOPLE READING THIS COMPLAINT, DON'T EVER GO FOR AN MTS CONNECTION; I READ A LOT OF COMPLAINTS REGARDING MTS BEFORE I TOOK THEIR CONNECTION BUT I TOOK THE RISK AS I THOUGHT THEY CANNOT BE SO INEFFICIENT AND IRRESPONSIBLE AS CLAIMED BY SO MANY USERS. BUT NOW I AM REPENTING, AS I PAID THE MONEY AS WELL AS NOT GETTING AN USABLE CONNECTION !! BETTER TO STICK TO RELIABLE AND TRUSTED COMPANIES LIKE TATA OR RELIANCE, AT LEAST THEY WILL PROVIDE U A DECENT CONNECTION AND WILL GIVE TIME TO INQUIRE INTO YOUR COMPLAINT.

SURAJ (9873984170).

Hi Suraj,
    We appreciate your feedback and will ensure that the customer service team gets in touch with you asap and addresses your concern.

Regards
    MTS Customer Service India

Quote Originally Posted by MTS CustomerService India View Post
    Hi Suraj,
    We appreciate your feedback and will ensure that the customer service team gets in touch with you asap and addresses your concern.

Regards
    It has been three days and my problem has still not been attended to and I am still being unable to use the MTS MBlaze ...!! MTS is the most unprofessional company that I have ever seen !!

Hi Suraj,
    We regrets the inconvenience caused and will ensure that the customer service team gets in touch with you asap and addresses your concern.

Regards

Hi Suraj,
    As per our records, the customer service team had contact you and were able to close your concern / requirement. We hope that you were happy with the overall experience. Do get in touch with us in case you would like to have further discussion.

Please note that Vriti Infocom is not involved with any product sale of data cards or mobile plans. Connect India Pvt Ltd, which is co located at the address A - 36 Sector 64 is a reseller of data cards and telecom plans on behalf of Tata, Reliance, Vodfone, Airtel besides many other. ConnectIndia is neither a subsidiary nor it is a sister concern of Vriti. Vriti has no relation whatsoever with Connect India Pvt. Ltd. and is not responsible for any commitments made by Connect India Pvt. Ltd. For any queries, please contact support@connectindia.in or call at
    01204813305 - For Idea users
    01204813325 - For MTS users
    01204813315 - For Reliance users
    01204813316 - For Tata users

+ Reply to Thread