+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678 ... LastLast

I want to terminate the Reliance Netconnect Plus internet service.

This is a discussion on I want to terminate the Reliance Netconnect Plus internet service. within the Internet Services forums, part of the Consumer Forums category; Hello Sir/Madam, I am Anurag Kadam. I had purchased the reliance net connect plus data card in December 2011 with ...

Default I want to terminate the Reliance Netconnect Plus internet service.

Hello Sir/Madam,

I am Anurag Kadam. I had purchased the reliance net connect plus data card in December 2011 with a postpaid plan of 8 GB day and 15 GB night plan at the speed of 256 KBPS.

But on 27th march 2012 I had raised a request to change my plan to Rs. 350 plan in which I will be getting up to 3.1 Mbps speed. The plan should have got changed on 9th March 2012 as my billing month starts on that day. But still I am getting the speed of 60 Kbps to 128 Kbps only . This is not at all acceptable because I have changed my plan just for more speed and if I am not getting that same then whats the hell is use of this reliance connection.

On this I have also called up the customer care every day since the problem has started. But every time they make me to do some trouble shooting and afterwards they tell me that there may be some problem with the data card and I have to get it to nearest Huawei Service Center.

So now i don't want to continue with the Reliance. Please take it as a request to terminate the network service.

Regards,
    Anurag Kadam.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by anrgkdm View Post
    Hello Sir/Madam,

I am Anurag Kadam. I had purchased the reliance net connect plus data card in December 2011 with a postpaid plan of 8 GB day and 15 GB night plan at the speed of 256 KBPS.

But on 27th march 2012 I had raised a request to change my plan to Rs. 350 plan in which I will be getting up to 3.1 Mbps speed. The plan should have got changed on 9th March 2012 as my billing month starts on that day. But still I am getting the speed of 60 Kbps to 128 Kbps only . This is not at all acceptable because I have changed my plan just for more speed and if I am not getting that same then whats the hell is use of this reliance connection.

On this I have also called up the customer care every day since the problem has started. But every time they make me to do some trouble shooting and afterwards they tell me that there may be some problem with the data card and I have to get it to nearest Huawei Service Center.

So now i don't want to continue with the Reliance. Please take it as a request to terminate the network service.

Regards,
    Anurag Kadam.
    Dear Customer,

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please share your contact number with us so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

Cheers,

RCOMcare

Unregistered

Exclamation Want to terminate Reliance Netconnect Plus internet service

Hello RCom,
    I also want to terminate my service. Your website, in the customer service portal, doesn't have anything for service termination!
    My number is 9370986574,
    Name: Nikhil Sheth,
    Plan is the 256kbps 8GB-Day, 15GB-Night, Rs.500/month one.
    You should be able to access my contact details from this much.
    I could not get through Customer Care on phone after several minutes of waiting.

My Billing cycle happens on 9th of every month. I seriously won't be able to pay you after this month.. it's a physical impossibility. Please terminate it from your side ASAP. It's been great but things are changing on my side and I won't be using it anymore. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hello RCom,
    I also want to terminate my service. Your website, in the customer service portal, doesn't have anything for service termination!
    My number is 9370986574,
    Name: Nikhil Sheth,
    Plan is the 256kbps 8GB-Day, 15GB-Night, Rs.500/month one.
    You should be able to access my contact details from this much.
    I could not get through Customer Care on phone after several minutes of waiting.

My Billing cycle happens on 9th of every month. I seriously won't be able to pay you after this month.. it's a physical impossibility. Please terminate it from your side ASAP. It's been great but things are changing on my side and I won't be using it anymore. Thanks
    Dear Customer,

We have noted your complaint. The matter has been escalated to our customer service team who will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns.

Cheers,
    RCOMcare

Shashank Kulkarni

Default Close the connection

Hello RCom,
    My number is 9844993475,
    Name:Shashank Kulkarni

Please terminate it from your side ASAP. It's been great but things are changing on my side and I won't be using it anymore. Thanks

Regards
    Shashank

Quote Originally Posted by Shashank Kulkarni View Post
    Hello RCom,
    My number is 9844993475,

Please terminate it from your side ASAP. It's been great but things are changing on my side and I won't be using it anymore. Thanks

Regards
    Shashank

Dear Customer,

We have noted your complaint. The matter has been escalated to our customer service team who will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns.

Cheers,

RCOMcare

Unregistered

I want to terminate my Reliance Netconnect+ datacard.
    It is a postpaid plan for 5GB at 3.1Mbps and then unlimited.
    Account number : 9382517050

Please guide me on how to do this
    Contact me at 9840953896

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I want to terminate my Reliance Netconnect+ datacard.
    It is a postpaid plan for 5GB at 3.1Mbps and then unlimited.
    Account number : 9382517050

Please guide me on how to do this
    Contact me at 9840953896

Dear Customer,

Cheers,

RCOMcare

Quote Originally Posted by Shashank Kulkarni View Post
    Hello RCom,
    My number is 9844993475,

Regards
    Shashank

Dear Customer,

As per your telephonic with our customer service associate, we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolved to your satisfaction.

Cheers,

RCOM Care

krishhna_ramesh

Hello RCom,
    I also want to terminate my net connect plus service.
    My number is 9381824308,
    Name:Ramesh Krishnamoorthy

Please terminate it from your side ASAP. I dont want your service anymore.

Thanks

Regards
    Ramesh

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678 ... LastLast