+ Reply to Thread

Paytm mobile recharge site

This is a discussion on Paytm mobile recharge site within the Internet Services forums, part of the Consumer Forums category; Hi All, This is regarding paytm.com. I used this site to make a mobile recharge of rs 300. The transaction ...

Default Paytm mobile recharge site

Hi All,

This is regarding paytm.com. I used this site to make a mobile recharge of rs 300. The transaction was done using citibank net banking. The transaction was successfull but my ph was not recharged. On contacting paytm they said that the amount is there with them in their account and they will refund it. the reference no: of this transaction is 224418843205 . The paytm order no: is 47443285. This happened on 31st august 2012 and till date I didn't get the refund. Moreover it is written in the site that for transfer to bank they will provide a reference code which can be used to follow up with bank. But when I asked for it then they said that in my case they cannot provide. I want a refund for my money and want to lodge a complain against the site.

Dear Customer,

We are very sorry to read your issue here. Best way to resolve any concern is to send an email to care@paytm.com. We are available 24 hours on all 7 days of the week to resolve your issues.

Remember at Paytm your trust is foremost. Your money is yours unless you have received your recharge. Thatís our promise!

We have already completed the refund process of Rs. 300 from Paytm side for our Order Number 47443285.

Remember, if you do not see this balance in your bank account yet, it is because your bank does not reflect this refund instantly. You could check with them on time it takes for such refunds to show up.

Best Regards,
    Paytm Customer Care
    care@paytm.com

+ Reply to Thread