+ Reply to Thread

Reliance Netconnect Data Card Relationship No. : 500002079429

This is a discussion on Reliance Netconnect Data Card Relationship No. : 500002079429 within the Internet Services forums, part of the Consumer Forums category; Dear Sir/Madam, I have purchased reliance net connection, data card number is 7428793812 (Relationship No. : 500002079429) last year and ...

Default Reliance Netconnect Data Card Relationship No. : 500002079429

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have purchased reliance net connection, data card number is 7428793812 (Relationship No. : 500002079429) last year and since then I was facing the problem of frequent disconnection. I stop using it within 3 months and also made my repeated complains to the customer care to solve this problem. They assured me that they would send the technical person but nobody had turned up till the date.They are sending me the bill every month even if I am not using this connection. Earlier I have paid few bills even if I have not used it. I have visited the reliance outlet of Nehru Place to submit my datacard and stop my connection but they refused to do this and asked me to pay the unused rental of my connection. They started harrassing by calling me to pay the bill. One of the executive even suggest me that as I am receiving the unused bills, they will waive the dues and suggest for a flexible plan. And suddenly last week I got a legal notice that I have to pay remaining balance of Rs 1998.34/-. Please suggest me what should be my next action.

Warm regards.
    Jayanta K. Mistri
    +91 9999 00 6414

Quote Originally Posted by tenida View Post
    Dear Sir/Madam,

I have purchased reliance net connection, data card number is 7428793812 (Relationship No. : 500002079429) last year and since then I was facing the problem of frequent disconnection. I stop using it within 3 months and also made my repeated complains to the customer care to solve this problem. They assured me that they would send the technical person but nobody had turned up till the date.They are sending me the bill every month even if I am not using this connection. Earlier I have paid few bills even if I have not used it. I have visited the reliance outlet of Nehru Place to submit my datacard and stop my connection but they refused to do this and asked me to pay the unused rental of my connection. They started harrassing by calling me to pay the bill. One of the executive even suggest me that as I am receiving the unused bills, they will waive the dues and suggest for a flexible plan. And suddenly last week I got a legal notice that I have to pay remaining balance of Rs 1998.34/-. Please suggest me what should be my next action.

Warm regards.
    Jayanta K. Mistri
    +91 9999 00 6414
    "Dear Customer,

We have noted your complaint. The matter has been escalated to our customer service team who will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns.

Cheers,

RCOMcare"

Dear Sir/Madam,

Warm regards.
    Jayanta K. Mistri
    +91 9999 00 6414
    Dear Customer,

We have tried calling you on the given number but we were unable to reach you, Please provide with any of your alternate number if issue still persist.

Regards,

RCOMcare

To,
    RCOMcare,

Thank you for your reply. I will be available on this number only.

Warm regards
    Jayanta k. Mistri
    +91 9999 00 6414

To,
    RCOMcare,

Warm regards
    Jayanta k. Mistri
    +91 9999 00 6414
    Dear Customer,

We have noted your complaint. The matter has been escalated to our customer service team who will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns.

Regards,

RCOMcare

Banned

To,
    RCOMcare,

Warm regards
    Jayanta k. Mistri
    +91 9999 00 6414

"Dear Customer,

Regards,

RCOMcare
    "

Banned

To,
    RCOMcare,

Warm regards
    Jayanta k. Mistri
    +91 9999 00 6414
    "Dear Customer,

Regards,

RCOMcare
    "

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am receiving frequent phone calls and letters from some lawyers again. Today also I received a call from lawyer Manashi Sharma. Her mobile No. is +91 8470956248.
    Please do the needful.

Warm regards.
    Jayanta K. Mistri
    +91 9999 00 6414

Last year I had a talk with RCOMcare executive after this communication and during discussion, he assured me the issue will resolved.
    I am receiving frequently phone calls and legal notices from lawyer again. Today also I received a threatening phone call from lawyer Manashi Sharma, Her mobile No. is +91 8470956248.
    Please do the needful.

Warm regards.
    Jayanta K. Mistri
    +91 9999 00 6414

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am receiving frequent phone calls and letters from some lawyers again. Today also I received a call from lawyer Manashi Sharma. Her mobile No. is +91 8470956248.
    Please do the needful.

Warm regards.
    Jayanta K. Mistri
    +91 9999 00 6414
    Dear Customer,

As per your telephonic with our customer service associate, we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolved to your satisfaction.

Cheers,

RCOM Care

+ Reply to Thread