Sir,
Good evening. I am T Ashok Kumar and staying at the below mentioned address. I have taken Reliance Netconnect+ (ID-7483235309) from Reliance Tele Communications, Pragathi Tele Solutions, Yelahanka New Town, Bangalore on 04/10/11. I have activated with in a week but the net speed was dead slow.

I have complained to Miss. Satya of above mentioned shop (after a week, because of my busy duty schedule) and she told that one person will come to my home for solving the problem. But nobody has come.

After a week again, i went to the same shop for asking the progress of my complaint to Miss Satya, from whom i have taken THE NET CONNECT DATA CARD. In the mean time, i called to customer care and i was not contacted because of my phone problem (i came to know from the shop). I Gave another complaint to the customer care and i got all the trouble shooting methods to be followed. But the net was still slow and he assured that with in a hour it will be alright. Nothing improved and hence i went again to the same shop for complaint. I asked for the repayment of 1300/- of the USB Data Card, which is useless to me.

I met to Mr. Satish, who is the owner of that franchise and he assured that he will solve the problem by sending a person from his shop. On the next day i personally brought that person to my home. After seeing everything he said that the speed will be like that only because of poor signal and it is very interrupting. On the next day i asked for the money back (1300/-) from the owner but they denied totally. And they told me to ask Reliance customer care for money. I called customer care again for the money and i have also sent an e-mail to "netconnect.broadband@relianceada.com". I received reply to that mail that i will not get money back. It is a totally cheating to the customer. Customer care asked me to contact the shop for money but they are denying.

I was in the great need of the internet for job searching for my resettlement and other financial transactions. I got stuck in between and i lost much job opportunities because of this. I have undergone through severe mental agony because of this for more than a month.

Hence, it is my kind request that i should get money back along with 100 times of my money as a substitute for my mental agony. I may be given justice for this in such a way anybody else do such cheating. Being first time to complaint like this, please forgive me if something i have written wrong. Thanking you in advance,

Yours Sincerely,
T Ashok Kumar
#A2-211 Janapriya Greenwood
Somashettyhalli
Chikbanvara Post
Bangalore-560090
Mob- 9980575577

NOTE: THE SAME COMPLAINT HAS ALREADY BEEN DONE AND I RECEIVED VIDE
dnd not work, BUT I COULD NOT FIND FURTHER PROGRESS IN THIS SITE. HENCE I AM RE-TRYING THE SAME COMPLAINT AFTER REGISTERING. I RECEIVED CALL FROM RELIANCE AND I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT IT WILL BE RESOLVED SOON. BUT TILL NOW NOTHING HAS BEEN RESOLVED.

Here is the message that has just been posted: