Hi Sir,

Tikona Service ID 1103256838.

This is Rajendra Prasad V.V.D , taken Tikona connection on 17th of FEB and the connection has given on 21-feb as per the representative(Mr. Naga Kotaiah) visited my place, he inform me that with the plan I take QUNLTD1949 will get complete 600 KBPS with dedicated speed but only after two days my speed got dropped to 190 kpbs and when I contact customer care regarding this they inform me that we are having fair usage policy and you will get the dedicated speed upto 2 gb download per month , their by your speed will automatically get decreased. Before taking connection I ask the representative to make sure that will I get the dedicated speed or not but he inform that you will get the dedicated speed with this plan, so I have make the payment of 3 months , but with the decreased speed it is not possible to make the transaction of data thriough VPN . So I have called Tikona customer care and ask them if their is any possibility to give dedicated speed atleaset 512 kbps but they do not accept, so I have urge an request to cancel the account on 24th - FEB. They inform me that your amount will be refund after 30 days but you will not get the installation charges I even accept that condition but when I call your customer care regarding this refund they inform me that as you have used more than 100 mb of data you will not get the refund, and when I argue with them they have raise other complaint with reference number
1-1752998067 . Please check my issue and resolve as soon as possible.

Name... V.V.D Rajendra prasad
Ph no- 9000003789
Email vege90@yahoo.com
Address- plot no 65, gokul flats,
Vasanth nagar colony,
Kukatpally.
Hyderabad