Hello All,

I booked two tickets(Costs 1800/-) on May 2nd from RED BUS website in SRE travels bus from Pune to Bangalore to travel on 4th May, bus has to depart by 6.00PM. Due to confusion in finding their office from where bus departs, we are trying to reach them on Phone numbers that are mentioned in ticket from 5.30PM. Though few times the phone was ringing agent didn't picked up our calls. By 6.10PM he picked up and told bus already left. We requested him to at least give next stop address/phone numbers of driver so that we can catch there. But he denied to give any numbers. When we came to know that bus coordinator sold that seats for some others till 1hr we are demanding him for alternate arrangements for which he didn't responded.

This entire scenario created lots of mental tension as i have to attend EXAM next day afternoon and we were happened to go back to home.

Before any travel bus departs from stop operators of service would be calling passengers if they didn't turned up on time, even that call we didn't received. When we asked him about this, he was telling that he wouldn't call redbus ticket passengers.

Redbus should never entertain these kind of travels and travel agents who are so deceiving and irresponsible.

Now i request refund of my money at least as i am not responsible for unnecessary delays caused due to irresponsible coordinators who are not responding to calls from from redbus customers.

Details of ticket are as below:

TIN : TE5Z99324636
PNR : SRETPECU63256292
CONTACT NUMBERS BUS COORDINATORS:
02024441187//2447586//

@Readers: Please beware of this type of cheating doing by bus operators to online tickets holders.

Regards,
Indira Shanti