+ Reply to Thread

irctc - not refund of cancelled train ticket money

This is a discussion on irctc - not refund of cancelled train ticket money within the Railways forums, part of the Travel category; respected sir, The under given red colored texts is my e-ticket and all information is given in that. More than ...

Default irctc - not refund of cancelled train ticket money

respected sir,

The under given red colored texts is my e-ticket and all information is given in that. More than 08 months has been passed but i have not received my refund in my credit card account. Whenever i m sending a mail to the complaint email ID of IRCTC they are replying that the case is under process.

sir, it is my kind request to U to plz look into the matter and expedite the refund procedure so as I can get my money back.

if any action required from my side may be intimated to me at the earliest.

regards

DN Singh

Dear Customer,

Thank you for using IRCTC's online rail reservation facility. Your e-ticket has been booked and the details are indicated below.
    Please take a printout of the Electronic Reservation Slip (ERS) OF YOUR TICKET FROM YOUR Booked Tickets History page .You will carry this printout along with the one of the five photo identity cards (Voter identity card / Passport / Pan card / Driving license / Photo I/d card of Central / State Government issued to their employees)during train journey in original. Both these will be examined by ticket checking staff on stations/trains for verification purpose.

Travelling? Avail Rs. 60,00,000 accident insurance offer, click here for details.

Booking details:
    PNR No 6334938398
    Train No 4055 Train Name BRAHMPUTRA MAIL
    From NTSK To PNBE
    Date 24-1-2010 Class SL
    Boarding Point NTSK Reservation Upto PNBE
    Quota General

S# Name Age *** Seat/Berth Coach Status
    1 RAJESH KUMAR 036 Male 0033 S8 CONFIRM
    2 RAKESH PANDIT 025 Male 0034 S8 CONFIRM
    3 MAMTA DEVI 022 Female 0036 S8 CONFIRM
    4 SEEMA KUMARI 010 Female 0035 S8 CONFIRM
    Total Fare 00001511
    For cancellation of your ticket, please log in to your account, select the PNR you wish to cancel and cancel your ticket online. Cancellation of your e-Ticket is possible only on the website IRCTC Online Passenger Reservation System, and is NOT possible on PRS Counters.Cancellation can be done till the time of chart preparation for the train which is normally 4 to 6 hours before the scheduled departure of the train from the train originating station.(For trains starting up to 12 in the afternoon the chart preparation is usually done on the previous night).

You can cancel any of the passenger names from the list of passengers on this ticket without affecting the ticket as a whole.

For CHANGE OF BOARDING STATION & CHANGE IN NAME customer can now approach the nearest Railway Reservation Office with ?ElectronicReservation Slip? print out and photo identity proof mentioned in the ?Electronic Reservation Slip? at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure of train as per existing Railway rules.

Once you have cancelled your ticket, the fresh details and changes made by you will be available on the Cancelled e-Tickets History (as a link to site)The refund amount due to you after cancellation will be credited back to the same account which you had used for booking the ticket.

Now users can check their refund status online by clicking 'Refund status' link after logging in.If by any reason you are unable to cancel your ticket on the website till the time of charting and also unable to perform the journey, please send a mail to etickets@irctc.co.in at the earliest giving the details of your claim .We will represent your case with the Railways Claims Wing. However since this is a long drawn-out process. If the user wishes to cancel his E-ticket, he can do so till the time of chart preparation for the train (which is normally 4 to 6 hours before the scheduled departure of the train from the train originating station.(For trains starting up to 12 noon the chart preparation is usually done on the previous night). Similarly these and any other claims/contingencies on this e-ticket may be conveyed to us at etickets@irctc.co.in for processing. For any further assistance, please contact us at us at 24*7 Hrs. Customer Support at 011-23340000 , MON - SAT(10 AM - 6 PM) 011-23345500/4787/4773/5800/8539/8543 , Chennai Customer Care 044 - 25300000 or mail us at care@irctc.co.in.

Just dial 139 from your landline, mobile & CDMA phones for railway enquiries.
    *************************** Information******************************
    For any enquiries or information regarding your transaction with IRCTC, do not
    provide your credit/debit card details by any means to IRCTC. All your queries
    can be replied on the basis of 10 digit IRCTC Transaction id/ PNR no./User id.
    IRCTC does not store the credit/debit card information in any form during the transaction.

Warm Regards,
    Customer Care
    Internet Ticketing
    IRCTC

Unregistered

Default refund money of cancelled ticket

i have not got the refund money of ticket cancelled train no is 16590
    date of journey-26/12/10 but i have booked it in 22/12/10 so i cancelled at 23/12/10 the transaction id-0288268475 and pnr no is 8406576646 class-3 tier ac so plz refund money to concern bank account.

Shashank Gupta

Exclamation Amount of Indian Railway cancelled Eticket not Refund

Respected sir,
    this is to inform that i had booked my train ticket from my account in www.irctc.co.in on having transaction id 0291032966 and pnr no. 2415518918 due to some problem i had cancelled the ticket on 31
    dec but the amount has not been refunded yet in my account.
    My card no. has changed from 5048848881012877851 to 5126520055044593
    My account no. is 0427031500003256

sapnamarum@gmail.com

Default not yet received refund of cancelled e-ticket

Respected sir,
    The following is the history of my cancelled train e-tickets. I have not yet received the refund for the same. Please reply when i will receive the refund amount.

The history for the cancelled PNR will be available following day of cancellation.
    List Of Tickets E-Ticket I-Ticket

Transaction ID PNR Number From To Total Amount Refund Amount Cancelled On Type of Ticket

8249596249 BVI MDS 600.0 510.0 21-12-2010 eticket

2413989012 RTM BVI 558.0 468.0 21-12-2010 eticket

From-
    Sapna Maru
    sapnamarum@gmail.com

nacoolster

Default money refund

i have booked a ticket and cancelled it with transaction no.0333279684 i didnt got the money refunded in my account...but in the history it shows that money is refunded...so please look into the matter....

Unregistered

Default Money is not refunded

I have booked a ticket and cancelled on 13-05-2011 with transaction no.0341063899 i didnt got the money refunded in my account...but in the cancellation history refund status shows that sent for refund..so please look into the matter....

Bablesh Mishra

Default Not received my e-ticket amount in my PNB account

Dear Sir / Mme,

I have booked e- ticket PNR number 2424342546 from my irctc account,
    Now I have cancelled my e ticket before 4 days (28.08.2011) back but still I have not received my amount sum of rupees 390 ( Three Hundred and Ninety Only) in my PNB Account.
    I request you please do needful action.

Thanking you ,

Bablesh Mishra.
    +91-9953295405

Unregistered

Default money was not refunded

I had booked the ticket on 22/9/2011 .i had booked garib rath train from bangalore secunderabad.for which 710 was deducted from my axis bank account.plz help me out in giving back my money.until now my money was not refunded .

+ Reply to Thread