+ Reply to Thread

refund of money because of not geting tickets by irctc on line ticket reservation.

This is a discussion on refund of money because of not geting tickets by irctc on line ticket reservation. within the Railways forums, part of the Travel category; I was doing the online reservation tickets through irctc ,after completion of ticket procession,made the payment, i haven't got the ...

radhe1975

Default refund of money because of not geting tickets by irctc on line ticket reservation.

I was doing the online reservation tickets through irctc ,after completion of ticket procession,made the payment, i haven't got the ticket even after paying the tickets amount.

Details :

Sl. No. Name Age *** Birth
    1 Jaldhar Singh 63 M Lower birth Sr.citizenship
    2 Nutan kumari 26 F Lower birth No
    3 Swarna 10 F Middle birth No
    4 Saurabh 6 M Middle birth No

Children
    1.Raunak 4yrs.

STATE BANK REFERENCE NO.By using online SBI
    BANK Refrence no.IG21980722 for my IRCTC transaction.

Amount 554.00rs

Ticket reservation details.
    Date Train No. Train Name From Destination. Km.
    16.06.2010 8604 BGP RNC express Sultangunj Bokaro steel city

Please refund my money on my account

Thanks.
    Radhe shyam

drsoni14

Default not getting tickets after the money deduction

i tried to book my tickets 2 times money (Rs.2838) money was deducted both the times from my sbi debit card but i didnt get tickets inspite of deducting money.

details
    ajay soni M/31 upper berth
    chaitanya M/31 middle berth
    kavita f/26 middle berth

train name bhopal ajmer express
    journey from ratlam to ajmer
    date of journey 09-12-10
    class 3A
    please refund my money back to my account.

thanks
    ajay soni 9925158893

AbiRajam

Default Refund of money

0332869240 is my transactional ID. I have made the payment in e-ticket booking but the ticket was not booked. But Rs. 428 is taken from my account. Kindly look into the problem and refund to my account.

date-of-journey: 09/05/11
    No. of tickets: 2
    Ticket details: 428
    Contact no: +91 9790123815 Thanks

Unregistered

Default Non refund of cancelation charges deducted by irtc ror cancelled ticket

asit boral
    <boral26@gmail.com> Sun, Jan 30, 2011 at 11:16 AM
    To: care@irctc.co.in
    Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
    As desired the information required is given below:-
    PNR No.2416026086
    User Id akboral
    Date of booking 13/1/11
    date of journey 14/1/11
    Transaction Id 0296169348
    asit boral
    <boral26@gmail.com> Attachment Sun, Jan 30, 2011 at 9:11 AM
    I regret to inform you that the cancelation charges which was deducted on the ticket for cancelled ticket still awaited.
    Kindly look into the matter and immediately as repeated remiders were send to you and very sorry to say that you have not refund the cancelation charges deducted.
    I want to remind you that thisd information was given you since 14/1/11 and several remiders were sent to you.

A.K.BORAL
    M.No.9415761287asit boral
    I regret to inform you that the cancelation charges which was deducted on the ticket for cancelled ticket still awaited.
    Kindly look into the matter and immediately as repeated remiders were send to you and very sorry to say that you have not refund the cancelation charges deducted.
    I want to remind you that thisd information was given you since 14/1/11 and several remiders were sent to you.

A.K.BORAL

A.K.BORAL

A.K.BORAL
    M.No.9415761287
    tdrprocess@irctc.co.in
    <tdrprocess@irctc.co.in> Sat, Jun 4, 2011 at 10:13 AM
    To: ak_boral@yahoo.co.in
    REGRET Dear Customer, With Reference to your PNR No:2416026086, we regret to inform you that refund is not admissible as informed by Railways through their letter no : IRCTC/ETKT/2011/03/27.05.11/ER and the reason being : 5104-ER/7 Ticket already cancelled online within 24 hrs and upto 4 hrs before the schecdule departure on train ans refund less 25% as per RLY rule.No further refund due. The case is repudiated. In case you require any further assistance, please mail us at tdrprocess@irctc.co.in or call us on 011-23345900 With regards, TDR TEAM tdrprocess@irctc.co.in
    <tdrprocess@irctc.co.in> Sat, Jun 4, 2011 at 10:13 AM
    To: ak_boral@yahoo.co.in
    REGRET Dear Customer, With Reference to your PNR No:2416026086, we regret to inform you that refund is not admissible as informed by Railways through their letter no : IRCTC/ETKT/2011/03/27.05.11/ER and the reason being : 5104-ER/7 Ticket already cancelled online within 24 hrs and upto 4 hrs before the schecdule departure on train ans refund less 25% as per RLY rule.No further refund due. The case is repudiated. In case you require any further assistance, please mail us at tdrprocess@irctc.co.in or call us on 011-23345900 With regards, TDR TEAM
    sit boral
    <boral26@gmail.com> Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 6:05 AM
    To: tdrprocess@irctc.co.in
    This is with reference to your e- mail dated dated 4/6/11 giving reference to the railways letter no. IRCTC/ETKT/2011/03/27.05.11/ER and the reason being : 5104-ER/7 Ticket already cancelled online within 24 hrs and upto 4 hrs before the schedule departure on train ans refund less 25% I do not know your railway's rule but I possitively know that when the train is cancelled the train fare is refunded in full and there is no bar of time..
    Will you please let me know when the ticket should be cancelled in the case where the train is cancelled.
    I am surprised to read the reason for not refunding the cancelation charges as as soon as I came to know the train is cancelled there is no option other than to cancel the ticket.
    When the train is cancelled as my best of knowledge there is no rule in the railway to deduct the cancellation charges in the train fare.
    Will you please let me know the railway authority's e-mail address and phone number who can give the reply and refund the cancellation charges deducted.
    In view of above it is requested to refund the cancellation charges immediately.
    Thanking you
    A.K. BORAL
    M.No.09415761287
    Inspite of several request as shown above railway did not refund the cancelation charges deducted by them and they are non talking on phone as they asked to take any help regardig this matter
    Please do the needfull for refunding the cancelation charges.
    A.K.Boral
    boral26@gmail.com
    M.No. 09415761287

+ Reply to Thread