+ Reply to Thread

Air ticket cancellation money refund Issue with Goibibo.co.in

This is a discussion on Air ticket cancellation money refund Issue with Goibibo.co.in within the Travel Agents forums, part of the Travel category; Hi, Hi, This is in reference to a cancellation done for an airticket on 19th June 2010. The details are ...

Unregistered

Angry Air ticket cancellation money refund Issue with Goibibo.co.in

Hi,

Hi,

This is in reference to a cancellation done for an airticket on 19th June 2010. The details are furnished below, it's been more than 24 business days and I am yet to receive my refund int he amount of Rs. 4050 as per the cancellation mail received from goibibo.com. The site specifies 14 business days as maximum number days required to receive a refund

Flight No Airline From To Departure Time Arrival Time Airline PNR Ticket Numbers
    6E 210 IndiGo Kolkata New Delhi June 22, 2010 07:05 Hrs June 22, 2010 09:20 Hrs U5Q2BE

Each time I call in the Customer Care they tell me it has been refunded from our site and since you have booked the ticket through net banking. it is going to take 72 hrs. I called up the sixth time today to hear the same thing. I have lost count of how many such 72 hours has passed by.

Unregistered

Default Refund DOne

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi,

Hi,

This is in reference to a cancellation done for an airticket on 19th June 2010. The details are furnished below, it's been more than 24 business days and I am yet to receive my refund int he amount of Rs. 4050 as per the cancellation mail received from goibibo.com. The site specifies 14 business days as maximum number days required to receive a refund

Flight No Airline From To Departure Time Arrival Time Airline PNR Ticket Numbers
    6E 210 IndiGo Kolkata New Delhi June 22, 2010 07:05 Hrs June 22, 2010 09:20 Hrs U5Q2BE

Each time I call in the Customer Care they tell me it has been refunded from our site and since you have booked the ticket through net banking. it is going to take 72 hrs. I called up the sixth time today to hear the same thing. I have lost count of how many such 72 hours has passed by.
    -----------------------------------------------

Dear Customer,

We apologize for the delay , if any. Please be informed that the refund was processed from our end
    on 26th July with the reference number MICI0065705101 to your ICICI account.

we request you to check the same with your bank and please let us know.

Unregistered

Default Air ticket cancellation money refund Issue with Goibibo.co.in

Hi,

i have booked my ticket from Goibibo.co.in from Delhi To Bangalore with PNR "WBTEDQ" along with the following details:-

SG 501 SPICEJET Delhi(del) Bangalore(blr) 2011-11-07 06:55

which i have cancelled 1 and half day earlier from the Date of Travel which 5-6th of November. But the amount is not refunded by Goibibo.

I have written many mails but no response even i tried reaching customer care over call but no response.

Request some one to take issue on Very High Priority and refund my amount back to my credit card.

Thanks,
    Shantanu Agarwal

+ Reply to Thread