+ Reply to Thread

Cancellation of air ticket by make my trip

This is a discussion on Cancellation of air ticket by make my trip within the Travel Agents forums, part of the Travel category; On 22nd May 2010 I have purchased on air ticket from Kolkata to Bangalore in the name of Mr Debi ...

Unregistered

Default Cancellation of air ticket by make my trip

On 22nd May 2010 I have purchased on air ticket from Kolkata to Bangalore in the name of Mr Debi Prasad Ray, Sabitri Sen and Bandana Ray for making the journey on 26th May 2010 for a treatment at Bangalore through make my trip vide their Booking ID-FLT000016076162 in the flight no. S2 365 of Jet Lite. Suddenly on 25th May they send one message that the aforesaid ticket has been cancelled. Then we went and talked with Jet Lite Airlines and they told that ticket has been cancelled through Make my trip. I contacted with Make my trip and talked with Mr Gurvinder and Mr Girish. several times. But they assure us to refund the full amount and if it is necessary they will bear the extra amount. But astonishingly when the bill of my credit card comes they refund after deducting the cancellation charges. The above ticket was purchased through my credit card. on 26th May we have nothing to do I got ticket at higher rate on 27th May 2010. He went there and make the treatment and coming back. Now if I cancelled the ticket they why I purchased again on higher rate. When I talked with them they told it has been cancelled through net. But they could not show any prove that I have cancelled the ticket. So, i request your forum to look into the matter. Money is not the main criteria (though Rs. 3000) is much for me, still medical necessity is more than money. So, if this things happened to the person whourgently need for journey how they can believe of that types of Travel Agent.

If you look into the matter I will be highly obliged. My particulars are given below :

My e-mail address is alokroy.indian@gmail.com and mobile No. 9874222032 and the mobile no of Mr Debi Prasad Ray is 9830753013.

Alok Kumar Roy,
    Kolkata - 48

Dear Mr. Roy,

With reference to your post, kindly note that our records show that the ticket was cancelled on our website. Thus, we will be unable to refund the money for the replacement ticket that you purchased.

Regards,

MakeMyTrip Care

+ Reply to Thread