+ Reply to Thread

Club Mahindra -- The most fraud Organisation I ever came to see.

This is a discussion on Club Mahindra -- The most fraud Organisation I ever came to see. within the Travel Agents forums, part of the Travel category; For all those people who have come across with people selling "Club Mahindra Lucky Draw" coupon and those who haven't ...

Default Club Mahindra -- The most fraud Organisation I ever came to see.

For all those people who have come across with people selling "Club Mahindra Lucky Draw" coupon and those who haven't come along, here is the detailed info about this scam.

My mother got a call 2 days back on 18/03/2012 in Lucknow from Club Mahindra that she has won lucky draw. She got very excited about the gift and went next day with my father to their office. They kept on grilling them for buying membership of about Rs. 2 Lacs and visit so many places all across India. My dad kept on telling them that they are not interested at all to buy anything. if there is any lucky draw then give it to me or else let me go. Those guys wasted almost 1 hr time of my parents and didn't even gave a glass of water also.

Everyone, through this channel, I want to sue these guys and want to kick their ass for wasting so much of time and energy of innoncent people.

All those people who are reading, its an honest advise, never even see to any hoarding or banner or any ticket where its written "CLUB MAHINDRA". They are fraud people.

I also had this experience some 2-3 yrs back in delhi. Right now, I am in US but ever in my life, if someone from this organisation again come infront of me with such false and bull shit commitments, I am literally going to **** them up.

Cheers guys and be safe from such fraudulent schemes.

Dear Sweetsamy21,

Thank you for writing in and voicing out your concerns through this forum. We deeply regret the inconvenience caused to you and we are certainly concerned on the experience that has left much to be desired hence would like to thank you for being patient. May we kindly request you to e-mail across your contact details to indu.mrc@mahindraholidays.com.

We will revert to address your concerns to your satisfaction at the earliest.

Regards,
    Gauthaman SR
    Member Relations
    Club Mahindra

Default My Contact Details

I saw your reply today. Although I had almost forgotten about this issue long time back but then saw email from admin of this forum. If you want to sort out this below mentioned is my contact detail.

Although, I do not have any faith in "CLUB Mahindra" and their schemes anymore. As its just a waste of money.

I live in US and my contact details are as follows.

+1-203-554-7663

Thanks
    Samant

Default My Contact Details

I saw your reply today. Although I had almost forgotten about this issue long time back but then saw email from admin of this forum. If you want to sort out this below mentioned is my contact detail.

Although, I do not have any faith in "CLUB Mahindra" and their schemes anymore. As its just a waste of money.

I live in US and my contact details are as follows.

samant dot singh at gmail dot com (Somehow this message is not taking email in its original format so I am writing this in textual format.)

+1-203-554-7663

Thanks
    Samant

Unregistered

Cool My intuitions saved the day

The fraudulents tried to chip me out today. My fiance filled out a form and recieved a call from CM. I thought of paying a visit. The cheapos now have stopped calling by the name of CM, instead they'll mention some landmark and guide you to CM once u reach the landmark. After wasting an hour of our time, repeating the same scheme amidst loud music they asked or rather lured us into the membership. I smelled a rat, my fiance was up and ready to join the membership but I replied with a firm NO. After returning home and checking the reviews she started thanking me for saying a no.

+ Reply to Thread