+ Reply to Thread

ticketgreen online cinema ticket booking website

This is a discussion on ticketgreen online cinema ticket booking website within the Cinema forums, part of the Entertainment and Recreation category; I tried to book 4 tickets for my entire family and the movie name was not flashing except for few ...

Default ticketgreen online cinema ticket booking website

I tried to book 4 tickets for my entire family and the movie name was not flashing except for few places. after completing all payment process i realised that i ended up in booking a ticket for a wrong movie. Immediately I intimated the customer care. then i got the message that they do not have an option to cancel any confirmed booking. Do they have any wait list option? Very importantly no flags or banner to indicate us well in advance that once booked ticket CAN NOT BE CANCELLED. .hence beware of this site

lakshmi_s1@yahoo.com

Default Booked ticket through ticketgreen. Now, that i want to cancel it, there is no option.

Booked through ticketgreen. Now that i want to cancel it, i find that there is no option to do so. All of you please go through the whole website before booking.

+ Reply to Thread