+ Reply to Thread

Club Mahindra..Pathetic customer service & no refund policy

This is a discussion on Club Mahindra..Pathetic customer service & no refund policy within the Clubs forums, part of the Entertainment and Recreation category; Hi, I would like to cancel my membership to Club Mahindra. My membership number is 1868629. The reason I would ...

Unregistered

Default Club Mahindra..Pathetic customer service & no refund policy

Hi,

I would like to cancel my membership to Club Mahindra. My membership number is 1868629.

The reason I would like to cancel is due to the bad experience I have had with the Customer service of Club Mahindra.

My membership EMI was not properly charged to my credit card. When I tried to call the CS number, I was told that somebody would get back to me. This has been going on from July 2010.

When I was finally able to get through to the Credit collection number in the month of August, I found out that my Credit Card number was incorrect on the account.

I find it extremely disturbing that the company did not try to communicate with me as a customer with regards to the problem and I as a customer had to finally figure it out after 3 months.

Three times that I called the number, I was told somebody will call me back. Till date I have not received that call.

If this is the kind of service I get as a customer, then I believe it would be erroneous for me to give my business to Club Mahindra.

Hence, I would like to cancel my membership to Club Mahindra and would also like to ask for the INR 16031 refund.

I would appreciate a speedy cancelation of my membership, and pray that I will not be subjected to another delay.

Thanks,

Vinil Komalan

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi,

I would like to cancel my membership to Club Mahindra. My membership number is 1868629.

The reason I would like to cancel is due to the bad experience I have had with the Customer service of Club Mahindra.

My membership EMI was not properly charged to my credit card. When I tried to call the CS number, I was told that somebody would get back to me. This has been going on from July 2010.

When I was finally able to get through to the Credit collection number in the month of August, I found out that my Credit Card number was incorrect on the account.

I find it extremely disturbing that the company did not try to communicate with me as a customer with regards to the problem and I as a customer had to finally figure it out after 3 months.

Three times that I called the number, I was told somebody will call me back. Till date I have not received that call.

If this is the kind of service I get as a customer, then I believe it would be erroneous for me to give my business to Club Mahindra.

Hence, I would like to cancel my membership to Club Mahindra and would also like to ask for the INR 16031 refund.

I would appreciate a speedy cancelation of my membership, and pray that I will not be subjected to another delay.

Thanks,

Vinil Komalan
    Dear Mr.Komalan,

In reference to your complaint, please be assured that we have taken note of your concerns and have forwarded the same to the concerned department.

We are coordinating with them and ensure to revert to you at the earliest.

Please do write back to our email - indu.mrc@mahindraholidays.com for any clarifications in the meantime.

Regards
    Saurabh
    Member Relations
    Club Mahindra

+ Reply to Thread