Dear Sir,
I became the member of country club in the month of Aug.2010 By paying lump sump Rs.90000/- thru Credit Card. Till date I could not get any bookings inspite of the fact that I tried my best to book their resorts well before the desired dates. but,I found that all this is a fraud, Neither any responsible person from the country club responds nor there is any online channel to complain the club authorities.At the time of membership, all falsely framed things regarding the club were told to me and no truth exists there.Even the local offices do not respond to our queries .Now I want to cancel my membership , So I wrote a letter to the country club and posted it repeatedly online to all the known concerned authorities of the country club on 02-08-2011.but till date I did not get any response from them the E-mail IDs whom I sent my letter for cancellation of my membership are : Manzoor(Nickname) - Manzoor Alam AGM Country club <manzoor@countryclubmail.com>
Bbooking for country club <annapurna@countryclubmail.com>
country club customer care <centralcustomercare@countryclubmail.com>
kavitha customer care country club <kavitha@countryclubmail.com>
lalita gupta country club <lalitagupta@countryclubmail.com>
Lalitha gupta country club <lalithagupta@countryclubmail.com>
naveen country club <naveen@countryclubmail.com>
Nishant ranjan country club <nishantranjan@countryclubmail.com>
reddy s country club <yrsmrd@countryclubmail.com>
The letter sent by me is as follows:

To Date : 02-08-2011

The Manager (MRD),
Country Club (India) Ltd.
Mumbai.

Subject : Cancellation of Membership (No. KOOLP115AHD) & refund of membership amount.

Sir,
I along with my family acquired Country Club’s membership w.e.f August 2010 by paying an amount of Rs. 90,000/- thr’u credit card. Due to the following reasons I want to withdraw & cancel my membership bearing membership No. KOOLP115AHD.

1. Till date I could not get the booking of country club’s any resort in Northern India, inspite of the fact that I
intimated my booking dates well before the scheduled plan.

2. Once I visited to Jaipur’s country club at my own, but to my surprise member’s entitled accommodation was not existing
there. Available rooms were in very shabby condition. The facilities like Spa/gym etc. does not exist there as shown online
at country club’s website.

3. Booking process is very complicated as individual has to chase all along instead there is no provision of bookings thru
your regional / Local offices. Moreover telephone bookings are not entertained.

4. Corporate members are not handled properly by your regional/ Local offices.

Therefore it is requested to you to cancel my membership (No. KOOLP115AHD) and refund my above said membership amount to me at your earliest.

Thanking You
Regards

Ranjeet Singh Jasrotia
13- Hari Om Bungalows,
Opp. Chanakya Plaza,
New C G Road. Chandkheda ,
Ahmedabad (Gujarat) – 382424.
Mob. 09426614293.
E mail : rsjasrotia44@yahoo.co.in