+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Bajaj Finance Customer Service

This is a discussion on Bajaj Finance Customer Service within the Loans forums, part of the Business & Finance category; I have been searching around for Customer Service for Bajaj Finance to get my loan foreclosed. No such thing exists.........Pethitic ...

Default Bajaj Finance Customer Service

I have been searching around for Customer Service for Bajaj Finance to get my loan foreclosed. No such thing exists.........Pethitic service

sreekala

Angry bajaj homeappliance loan complaint

I bought one LCD tv on finance.The salesman and the finance executive told me the EMI is 883 only. but when the ECS started Bajaj finance withdrawn 964 as EMI. I asked the executive ,he told me he added the insurance also .I never asked the insurance,without knowing me he added the insurance , the sales persons are very irresponsible ,the service is very bad .
    sreekala , trivandrum

dharmendra

Default non approval of consumer loan today i.e on 15th august

I have signed the papers and provided the documents for the purchase of lcd tv at Chroma at himalaya mall [ahmedabad],as today it is the 15th august and i want the delivery from chroma for lcd tv but due to your mismangement I can not get the delivery.

jayamanna

Default personnal loan

how do i know my personnal loan account details?

Administrator

You can find e-mail addresses for bajaj finance team in this bajaj finance thread.

Unregistered

Default Personal Loan

Loan Ref No. 144383.
    I want to clear my loan. want to know the procedure.
    Where should i contact for the same. I have been searching around for Bajaj Finance Customer Care to nil and close my personal mail.
    I have dropped a mail even on wecare@bajajfinance.in, but havent got any reply yet.
    How way i can close this issue????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????
    Please guide.............!!!!
    Awaiting your reply
    Thanks and Regards
    Sushant Bairagi
    E-Mail ID - sushant.bairagi@samsonite.co.in

Unregistered

Question need details

Hello, My name is Ayesha. I'd taken the loan from Bajaj Finance for a split Air Conditioner (LG). My CD number is 00003719. i want to know how many more instalments i need to pay. I don't get any receipt, every month the amount gose away from my bank account. kindly get in touch with me on ayeshachunni@gmail.com.

Unregistered

Default request for document

Hai ,
    Iam S.Vamsi krshna . I have baught personal computer form ivel computers in the year 2006 june and it has been financed by you (bajaj finance) Hyderabad. I want details of the finance provided and clearence documents .could you please provide me the details
    plz contact me to this mail id for any information ----------- lakshmipadmavathi5@gmail.com-----------
    thanking you,
    s.v.krishna

Unregistered

Question WRF to SF 655159 - CD Loan - Sasi Kumar M

Team,

WRF to SF 655159 - CD Loan
    I have bought a LDC TV in Viveks, Anna Nagar, Chennai in the month of February on a ECS way.
    My EMI ends by the month of September itself. However, I could see Rs. 510/- has been deducted even this month on 2 installments (255+255, one on 5th & other is on 11th October).

Could you please clear this doubt, as why this is been deducted ?

Please mail to techsasi@gmail.com or reach me at +91-9158987079 at anytime asap.

Make sure that I would get the reply immediately and also reverting back the amount asap because this is pathetic when you do without any notofications to customer.

Thanks
    Sasi Kumar M
    +91-9158987079

Unregistered

Angry complaint

Dear Sir,
    on 17th Sept, i had gone Vijay Sales, Goregaon E, (HUB MAll), for enqry of TV 29 " videocon, n u r executives passed the loan without signatures n docs, now i hv changed my mind want to purchase a LCD from Chrome at no down payment, but i m not getting my finance cleared because of this. n they are not ready to cancel the approved loan also so that i can buy LCD from Chrome which i had to gift to my friend on B'day which is today i.e 25th Oct.

Kindly help me out in this matter so that i dont get embarrsed .

Kumar

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast