+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Bajaj Finance Customer Service

This is a discussion on Bajaj Finance Customer Service within the Loans forums, part of the Business & Finance category; m from gulbarga ( karnataka ) i want to home needs loan but i dont no ur executiv contact num ...

Unregistered

Default dear sir.......

m from gulbarga ( karnataka ) i want to home needs loan but i dont no ur executiv contact num & i think no ur branch in gulbarga so how can i get the loan ur finance can u send me any executiv contact num in my id sudhir.malge@gmail.com thank you......

Unregistered

Unhappy Not rispons bajaj sorum

sir/ madem

Mene bajaj ki pulsar 180 black bike li thi, mene 46000/- thousand cash pement kiya. 30000/-thousand
    finance karwaya. Finance ka banda or sorum ka woner dono ne mujhe bola ki aap hame sirf two chaque do ham aap ka chaque nahi lagayenge aap ka jab bhi due date hoga hamare yaha se aap ko 3 bar phone kiya jayega aap sorum me aake paisa de jana or ricive le jana mene thik hai bola or karwaliya, Lekin jab unka phone manth end tak bhi nahi aaya to mene unko phone kiya to wo bole ki aap santi se bethe raho
    ham aap ko phone kar denge. phir bhi unka phone nahi aaya, Lekin jab customer care se phone aaya to wo bole aap ka chaque bank se wapas aa gaya hai. jabki aisa kuch bhi nahi hua. Kunki mere a/c me hamesa 10000/- rahta hai chaque wapas hone ka to sawal paida hi nahi hota .Mere samjh me to kuch nahi aa raha hai ki BAJAJ FINANCE ka kaya chakar hai ye coustomer ko gumrah kar rahi hai ya sorum me bethe log gumrah kar rahe hai. BAJAJ FINANCE kuch bhi kare lekin mai ye chahta hu ki isme mera koi nuksan nahi hona chahiye charges ya or kuch.

may mail id-- durga.motors999@hotmail.com
    mobi - 9438202954
    my bike no is -- OR 15 Q 0796

Unregistered

Default Prashant Kanetkar

I bought a LCD and took finance from Bajaj Finance for which EMI was 4,550/- and I had taken a promise from the sales and finance that in case if i wish to stop some payment in a particular month i will be helaped accordingly, but this month when i asked those people to not deposit the cheque this month they delibrately did it and fined me, i don't mind the fine but i feel cheated. The finance co. guy is after me like i will run away with a 42 " LCd.

P.H.Kanetkar

Unregistered

Thumbs down not answered well

i bought a Samsung refrigerator in nearest time i want to know that how many ecs are pending but no one ans me in Samsung care in Surat plz send me my personal account details id and pass

name :- vijay k. dhabuwal
    contact no : - 9979112181
    add : - 33 swati row house b/h l p sawani school adajan pal surat 395009

Unregistered

Thumbs down for poor service

i bought a Samsung refrigerator in nearest time i want to know that how many ecs are pending but no one ans me in Samsung care in Surat plz send me my personal account details id and pass

name :- vijay k. dhabuwal
    contact no : - 9979112181
    add : - 33 swati row house b/h l p sawani school adajan pal surat 395009[/QUOTE]

or send me detail on
    e mail id :- amitjagan1909@gmail.com

Unregistered

Default clearance certificate

I have cleared all my dues in advance. Please issue me a clearance certificate soon as I am in urgent need of that. - Gaurav ( Mobile No. - 9567369938 )

Encl. : online confirmation

Thank you. Your Payment is successful. Please quote your transaction number for any queries relating to this transaction in future.

Payment Receipt
    Customer Name GAURAV KESRI
    Transaction Reference No. MHDF0126449960
    Date and time 6/12/2010 3:44:57 PM
    Amount Paid 4000
    Status SUCCESS

Unregistered

Default SMS regarding insurance

I have received a SMS on my mobile regarding acceptance of an insurance policy, after granting a loan by bajaj finance, though I have not accepted any insurance from bajaj. This is not a good advertisement of your company where a customer is being forced to buy insurance policy on the first day of relationship with the company.This is for your kind information that I am not interested to any such insurance policy.Please confirm me that any such policy is not registered in favor of me.

Unregistered

Default SMS regarding insurance

I have received a SMS on my mobile regarding acceptance of an insurance policy, after granting a loan by bajaj finance, though I have not accepted any insurance from bajaj. This is not a good advertisement of your company where a customer is being forced to buy insurance policy on the first day of relationship with the company.This is for your kind information that I am not interested to any such insurance policy.Please confirm me that any such policy is not registered in favor of me.

Subrata Ray
    Mobole no. 9432211864
    Finance request no. SF 1989328
    Address: 1f, Arabinda Apartment
    Balia, Garia, Kolkata-700084
    email: subrata.ray13 @gmail.com

Gopesh

Default insuarance with finance without asking for it

I had written this email to wecare@bajajfinance.in on 30 November. I was alloted SR no. 1770500 and the return mail from server said that my issue will be resolved in 2 days. But from then I have sent several mails and also contacted customer care many times. But my issue is just not getting resolved. I dont know why and how such a company is surviving.

Sequence of events:

I bought a microwave oven from Milan Electronics 80 Feet Road Kanpur on 22 October 2010 on finance from Bajaj Finance.
    On 30 November I received a letter from Bajaj Finance stating that they have awarded me a life cover policy of Rs. 100000 and charged me Rs. 1306. This policy I never asked for either in oral or in written
    I sent a mail to wecare@bajajfinace.in on 30 November (the one below). But I was never replied.
    On 6th Dec my first installment which was supposed to be Rs. 645 was debited as Rs. 739. A simple calculation shows that they have coverted the amount of Rs. 1306 into 14 installments.

Where can I receive help?

Dear Sir/Madam,

On 22nd October I purchased a microwave on finance from Bajaj finance. I never opted either in oral or in writing for any sort of insurance. However, today I was shocked to receive a letter from Bajaj Finance indicating that I will be charged Rs. 1306 for my insurance of Rs. 100000 (which I never asked for). To add further to my woes the letter asks me to indicate in writing giving reason if I want to cancel the same.

I have taken this matter very seriously and I am fed up of companies like yours who offer a product without OPTIN and then ask customers to OPTOUT in writing and that too in a stipulated period of time which is almost impossible.

My earnest request to you is to cancel my unsolicited policy No. 0128057222.

Unregistered

Default Insurace without asking for it

Sorry in my last post I forgot to put some details:

I had written this email to wecare@bajajfinance.in on 30 November. I was alloted SR no. 1770500 and the return mail from server said that my issue will be resolved in 2 days. But from then I have sent several mails and also contacted customer care many times. But my issue is just not getting resolved. I dont know why and how such a company is surviving.

Sequence of events:

I bought a microwave oven from Milan Electronics 80 Feet Road Kanpur on 22 October 2010 on finance from Bajaj Finance.
    On 30 November I received a letter from Bajaj Finance stating that they have awarded me a life cover policy of Rs. 100000 and charged me Rs. 1306. This policy I never asked for either in oral or in written
    I sent a mail to wecare@bajajfinace.in on 30 November (the one below). But I was never replied.
    On 6th Dec my first installment which was supposed to be Rs. 645 was debited as Rs. 739. A simple calculation shows that they have coverted the amount of Rs. 1306 into 14 installments.

Where can I receive help?

Dear Sir/Madam,

On 22nd October I purchased a microwave on finance from Bajaj finance. I never opted either in oral or in writing for any sort of insurance. However, today I was shocked to receive a letter from Bajaj Finance indicating that I will be charged Rs. 1306 for my insurance of Rs. 100000 (which I never asked for). To add further to my woes the letter asks me to indicate in writing giving reason if I want to cancel the same.

I have taken this matter very seriously and I am fed up of companies like yours who offer a product without OPTIN and then ask customers to OPTOUT in writing and that too in a stipulated period of time which is almost impossible.

My earnest request to you is to cancel my unsolicited policy No. 0128057222.

My Loan Account 4570CD00006921
    -Gopesh Tiwari
    email: gopesh.tiwari@gmail.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast