+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Complaint for Bajaj Finance ltd

This is a discussion on Complaint for Bajaj Finance ltd within the Loans forums, part of the Business & Finance category; My compliant is for Bajaj finance.On 27-07-2010 i have submitted neccessory papers for samsung LCD through he dealer M/s Skyview ...

Unregistered

Default Complaint for Bajaj Finance ltd

My compliant is for Bajaj finance.On 27-07-2010 i have submitted neccessory papers for samsung LCD through he dealer M/s Skyview Sales,Rander Road Surat.till date I have not recd.any imtimation from bajaj finance.so many times I tried to contact local Bajaj Office,but i could not get proper reply.When i sent mail to
    grievanceredressalteam@bajajfinance.in-the address given at bajaj finace website-but surprisingly my mail returned undeliverd in my both yahoo and gmail id.So I have sent my complaint through :"cpmplaints" as well as "compliments"section of their website.Till date i have not recd.acknowledgement or any relpy fro them.
    Here is my copy of mail sent to them.

Sir,
    I have decided to purchase Samsung LCD TV from M/s.Skyview
    Sales,Rander Road Surat.(Ph. 261-6539310) The dealer had offered me 0%
    finance from you.I then submitted neccessary papers/documemnts on
    27-07-2010.After 4-5 days they informed me that your loan was declined
    by Bajaj with a reason that I am a Personal loan defaulter.I Was
    surpised and socked because I have never taken any loan from any
    oustside agency/institute except from my bank where i am working.So
    the dealer M/s skyview sales assured me to resubmit the papers to you
    for reconsideration.They resubmitted the papers.When i remind the
    dealer about my loan,they tolled me that Bajaj office is not replying
    and respoding to them.I have hve also tried many times since last one
    week to contact your local office Phone no.02613937200 and
    02613937208 (Manager cr.) but only a couple of time i was able to
    contact the person on phone with a common reply "Pl.call me after an
    hour".Suprisingly then after no one is replying to my several calls.
    Pl.look into matter immidiatly and return back my documents with a
    refusal memo, if you could not process the loan.

--
    Murlidhar Pachchigar
    Mobile:099794 58338

s jesteen

Post ECS proud

pls call me ecs problem for a/c purchase

Administrator

There is already a thread about Bajaj finance so please carry on the discussion there instead of opening new threads about bajaj finance.

Unregistered

Default Complaint against bajaj finance

Sir,
    Recently i had taken a consumer loan from your company, for the purchase of Onida Air-conditioners.
    This was the biggest mistake made by me.
    Your call - centre is giving regular calls to my cell no. +919824155470 for the enquiry of other loans or other promotional activities from your company.
    I am not interested in any other loans / insurance / etc.. of your company any more.
    These people are calling my cell no. and not talking a single word when received. they call for atleast 10 times a day and on a daily basis.
    Kindly stop these unhealthy activities. or else i have to take legal actions.

Unregistered

Question WRF to SF 655159 - CD Loan - Sasi Kumar M

Team,

WRF to SF 655159 - CD Loan
    I have bought a LDC TV in Viveks, Anna Nagar, Chennai in the month of February on a ECS way.
    My EMI ends by the month of September itself. However, I could see Rs. 510/- has been deducted even this month on 2 installments (255+255, one on 5th & other is on 11th October).

Could you please clear this doubt, as why this is been deducted ?

Please mail to techsasi@gmail.com or reach me at +91-9158987079 at anytime asap.

Make sure that I would get the reply immediately and also reverting back the amount asap because this is pathetic when you do without any notofications to customer.

Thanks
    Sasi Kumar M
    +91-9158987079

Unregistered

Default statement required current date

dear sir iam d.balasubramaniam from kalingiam village and in gobichettipalayam taluk in erode district my account number in your loan is0429040014 my vechile number is tn-36-k-2206 ihave paid alldues but ididnt receive my r.c .book what is the proplem and what can i do for you and reply to me with your current statement to me still the period of 2006 to 2010 thanking you,my phone number is 09362231343 and my email .id is below ; bsmbsm2011@gmail.com

Unregistered

Default bajaj finance pvt.ltd.is a fraud

On saying 1500 fees and documents you will get loan within 3 days i have submitted papers and fees then they send letter asking more money to proscess,and now not returning fees paid earlier,talking to them since two wweks saying we will call you later.
    sbse bada fraud company.

Sandeep yadav.

Unregistered

Default NOC request

Dear Sir/Madam,
    My loan proposal no. was 427016020 for Bajaj Boxer (AT) two wheeler. First NOC request no. was A0618438

I was registered request two to three months back for issue of NOC against clearance of loan.

Thenafter, each time when I log a call to toll free no., customer care executive informed always that my request is kept on fast track and I will get the NOC immediately. However, unfortunately, its is still not recieved to me.
    Kindly look into the matter and help me out by sending the NOC urgently on my new address as

Satishkumar R.Patil,
    247 Park, 4th Floor, A-tower,
    LBS marg, Vikhroli (W),
    Mumbai - 400 083

Regard,
    Satishkumar R. Patil

Unregistered

Dear sir,
    i am Charan Singh from Baghanki village(Gurgaon) i have taken bike loan .my vechile number is HR 26 AB 4687. I have paid all dues but i didn't receive my r.c .book. what is the proplem and what can i do for you. my phone number is 9871464614 and my email .id is charan.yadav1@gmail.com

Suman Debnath

Default Not availed the facilities of gift

I have purchased a Videocon Hurricane LCD 24 "and samsung frunnch from Great Eastern Trading CO. (Barrackpore) under finance scheme of Bajaj Finance and the reference no. is BAFL-CDPC 380944 under the provision of your company a gift of reebok sunglasses and wrist watch but the same is not provisioned to us due to some reason. the reperesentaive of your comapany doesn't bother give any reply regarding this thanks for your behaviour and response if at all we came to know earlier that your firm is willing to give the gifts. In future we and our family never go to bajaj finance and the same will be informed to all my known members for future reference.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast